• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

PRS Talk Centerfire Practice - Pipes & Rooftop Stage

Just signed up for match this weekend..... hope they have this stage so I sorta know how to run at least one. This will be my first real PRS match.

Reactions: GCBigTex
Just signed up for match this weekend..... hope they have this stage so I sorta know how to run at least one. This will be my first real PRS match.
Hey DLS! Glad to have you there! Biggest tip I can give you if it's your first match is...GO SLOW AND BE SAFE. Watch everyone else, and find a seasoned "buddy" who is willing to work with you...Don't overcrowd him/her, but ask questions. And most of all have fun!

I’m gonna try to make it to the match in Navasota this weekend. I have never attended a match and want to do some observation to prepare for a match in the future.

I’m gonna try to make it to the match in Navasota this weekend. I have never attended a match and want to do some observation to prepare for a match in the future.
He GC! Look me up...I'm in squad 4.

Reactions: GCBigTex
Another great video and info! Thanks for putting these together with the Triggercam and overall video.
Jim

Nice video. I’m new to prs and this is one of the better videos I’ve seen as far as showing the trigger cam and building positions at the same time. Plus you took the time and explained why you did what you did. Good stuff. Do you have other videos similar, YouTube channel or something?

Nice video. I’m new to prs and this is one of the better videos I’ve seen as far as showing the trigger cam and building positions at the same time. Plus you took the time and explained why you did what you did. Good stuff. Do you have other videos similar, YouTube channel or something?
Thanks KYyeeter! Yep I have over 100 videos now and am really just starting to make these practice videos. Thanks for the kind words! My channel is: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgyKDU-OYtMl9Pv1Gs4hluw

Reactions: KYyeeter
Keep em comin 4GG you have the right approach to dissect stages and get these really useful. Setups video like the tripod one very useful too