• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Chambering Pistol Barrel - FNX 40 Super/10MM

treillw

Private
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2017
I have a FNH FNX 45 Tactical that I want to use for woods defense. I've been trying to get a 40 Super barrel for it for about 4 years. I'd also settle for a 10mm barrel. Nobody makes them - blows my mind. The FNX is the perfect platform for a 10mm and you will see tons of people requesting them on FN's social media.

Is there anyway to modify an existing FNX .40 S&W barrel to be rechambered for 10mm or 40 Super?

Any gunsmiths out there that can do this, or any other ideas?

WHY DOESN'T FN MAKE A 10MM FNX!?!

Thanks!

Because even though 10mm has a loyal following, sales are few. It costs much to develop and tool for a new pistol.

I also would love to own a 10mm FN.
UNLIKE every other mfg, I believe they could care less about the civilian market.
Heck, even Springfield armory made a 10mm after years of screaming for one.

You're taking about a company that doesn't see fit to make a Tactical version of the FNX 9.

The idea of a drop-in barrel is interesting, but only if the OE mags can be easily adapted.