• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Changed!! Nosler 165 Accubond $15.30/box

trpr154

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 17, 2009
KS
The 308 168gr Custom Competition Ammo is actually buy one get one free. Go to the website that follows and use the promo code free ammo. Free shipping on orders over $150.00. No limit on the # of boxes ordered.

http://www.nosler.com/GunTalk/default.aspx

Happy buying.

Re: Nosler 168gr Custom Comp Ammo 14.50/box

I haven't shot there custom comp ammo either, but for 14.50 I figured you can't go wrong.

The Promo Code is "free ammo"

Glad 2 help.

Thanks, I picked up 20 boxes.

I was given a couple boxs (1 box 165gr accubond 1 box 168gr match) by the Nosler rep and I wasnt realy all that impressed with the accuracy and the accubonds had split necks. I'll ty and post a pic.

watch it fellas they are trying to get you hooked on Nosler like crack...be careful.

I actually bought some last weekend and will try them out next weekend.

phone pic sorry
SNC00075.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Moroni</div><div class="ubbcode-body">3 in the accubonds. You cant see it in the pic but its split down the neck. this one was the worst. </div></div>

Hope you just had one bad batch. I hadn't heard any poor reports about their ammo, until your post. I have heard and read good reports about their brass/bullets. Although, I haven't shot any yet. Still waiting to receive my 20 boxes. Hope my Surgeon likes them.

Good deal-I bit for 20 boxes until the shipping to Alaska was $362.00-UPS Ground with no alternate shipping choices-That was on 20 boxes to my country!

They advertised it as free shipping on orders over $150.00. I wonder if that was inside the continental US.

$362.00 in shipping. Ouch!!

Looks like a good price if it shoots well. Picked up a couple boxes to see how it compares to FGMM in my gun.

No problem!! First real good find I've had. Just hope it shoots well for everyone.

Good deal! I would like to hear someone's experiences before I bought too much, but maybe I'll try a bit.

Just remember to order an even number of boxes :p an odd number of boxes will short you a free box.

Just ordered 26 Boxes. Thanks for the heads up. Assuming the quality is there, this is a great deal. I tend to shoot Georgia Arms 168 match which is .75/each when you buy 1,000. It takes careful planning to get around sales tax and shipping costs. So this is the same price for any size order you would like, and free shipping over $150.

What bullet is it? Does anyone know? The cannelure makes me wonder what it is..

We shall see if it shoots.

The cannelure in the pic was on the accubond bullets....the 168's are nosler's bthp 168 gr

I purchased 5+5 boxes and also received free shipping, it doesn't seem that you need to get over $150 for the free shipping deal on this.

THANKS FOR THE INFO JUST ORDERED 20 BOXES
$14.5O PER 20 ROUNDS
FREE SHIPPING
GOOD TO GO

How is their turn around time an Nosler? Just wondering since I am anxious to try this stuff out and I am just about out of any GMM.

If you order it today, you will have it next week. Takes them a day or two to get it out the door then it comes UPS ground. So if you ordered it today in GA, you should have it next Wed I would guess in GA.

I think I ordered mine last Sat. It showed up yesterday, Thurs. in OK. They only package it 10 boxes per shipping box, so they are fairly light. My ups guy wasn't really happy with me ordering quite so many. But he is used to seeing me on almost a daily basis for someting large or small, heavy or light.

Thanks, put in my order yesterday. I just hope it shoots as good as the Federal GMM. If so I will be ordering some more if the sale is still going.

I am assuming this is loaded with nosler brass? if so this is a great deal.

Anyone have shooting results from a recent shipment of this ammo?

YES, that is wierd....sux...I was gonna buy another 1000, guess I should have done it earlier or yesterday....when you enter the free ammo code it doesn't slash the price in half.

I shot 100 today. Very accurate and velocitys were 2580-2630 out of a 20in sps tactical. I chrono'd 10 rounds but I don't have the paper in front of me for the average velocity. They do come with nosler brass. For the money I am very pleased.

shoot just like smks in my rifles

Anybody buying the 165's?

Balls! I got my 168's today and decided to buy more.....They ran out!

2010-10-25_21-05-01_754.jpg

Now all I need is my .308 to be finished!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maccrazy2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I shot 100 today. Very accurate and velocitys were 2580-2630 out of a 20in sps tactical. I chrono'd 10 rounds but I don't have the paper in front of me for the average velocity. They do come with nosler brass. For the money I am very pleased. </div></div>

Sweet!! Glad to have some good reports. A good price and an accurate round. Hope to get out sometime soon, and shoot a few rounds of it myself.

Deals like this don't come around everyday, but I'll keep an eye out for any other deals I can send your way!!
grin.gif

Well my order from last week is still listed as "In Process / Unpaid / Unshipped" even though they have already charged me. I wonder if they are updating their info online?

ETA: The charge is gone now. I am just hoping I can get some of this. Kinda funny that an ammo mfg. would run out.

I got mine in and have shot about 150 rounds with no issues. Very accurate round, well put together. No issues that I have been able to find so far. Will shoot some more this weekend

Ordered 10 boxes yesterday, looking forward to trying them out.