• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Charge Master 1500 value?

Ted_D

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 17, 2009
Sandpoint Idaho
www.hms.harvard.edu
I got a new Charge Master from Buffalo Arms for my birthday yesterday. I have one and dont need this one. Any clue what I should ask for it?

I would like to hook it up and test it before I sell it.

Re: Charge Master 1500 value?

Fifty bucks.....in Philadelphia it's worth fiffftee bucks...

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5MF6AtI2dpA"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5MF6AtI2dpA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

If it were me I would pass along the gift to Jer. He's a good dude and is trying to acquire equipment for his first run at reloading and would greatly appreciate it since he's looking for a ChargeMaster and knows nobody w/money that would buy him such a nice gift.

Just saying...

:)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If it were me I would pass along the gift to Jer. He's a good dude and is trying to acquire equipment for his first run at reloading and would greatly appreciate it since he's looking for a ChargeMaster and knows nobody w/money that would buy him such a nice gift.

Just saying...

:) </div></div>

+1....but to Triman, of course.
Is it the chargemaster and scale? if so about $250-$300, if never used.

Natchez has them in stock for 279 + shipping.....

So, from there what ever you think is a fair number...

I just picked one up and it was $280 and I had a coupon for free shipping.

These things kick ass! Surely you have a buddy that needs one of these things. It would change his/her life.

Im going to return it for a refund or exchange. If I get a refund there is a restocking fee. I think I can get $250 for the one I have been using for the past 2 years

They can be had for $259(IIRC) brand new, from time to time at Natchez. There is another vendor that sells them for about that as well, occasionally, but I cant remember the name.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: XXX</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im going to return it for a refund or exchange. If I get a refund there is a restocking fee. I think I can get $250 for the one I have been using for the past 2 years </div></div>

Good choice on returning it for refund. If you can get $250.00 from a used Charge Master 1500 setup, more power to you my friend. When they are less than $300.00 new with warranty, I doubt that it would be many people though
smile.gif
Used or even new unopened has little value to the average guy unless it is purchased from a retailer to still have its warranty intact. Why would anyone gamble for a few dollars?

This is new in box. I cant get cash but can get full credit towards something else. Im sure if I put the used on up for $250 shipped it would be gone before lunch.

Some people prefer to use two of them simultaneously to speed themselves up. If you're not seating bullets while the machine is dispensing, two would be a definite benefit. But then, you already know all of this.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SubMOA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Natchez has them in stock for 279 + shipping.....

So, from there what ever you think is a fair number... </div></div>Took the words right outta my mouth.