• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Charlie came through

Armed Ferret

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 31, 2006
DPR Maryland
Been waiting over a year for this beauty.

slittercropped.jpg

Can't say I'm disappointed. And September 2010 can't get here soon enough--that's when my Ingram order should be filled.

Re: Charlie came through

My daughter did her MOS school at Ft. Meade just before you got there, have you found a place to shoot since you moved from Omaha to civilization. Here is a photo from 4th of July when she had flag detail some type of inspection, she is the blonde second from the end with the crossed rifles on her chest, got those in basic.

She is now at MCAS Yuma, AZ.

tammy4thjulyflag2.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: David Hineline</div><div class="ubbcode-body">have you found a place to shoot since you moved from Omaha to civilization. </div></div>

While I would hesitate to refer to the majority of the DC area as "civilized"
grin.gif
we have indeed found a spot. it's about a 2-hour drive, but it's totally worth it as we've been able to fire a registered M2 with no complaints from the range ownership--so pretty much anything goes.
wink.gif

Although I'll have a whole new range to try out in a little over a month in Afghanistan. Should be some interesting toys to play with.
wink.gif

MOS school, was she at DINFOS? I don't spend much time on the army side of base, so I'm not familiar with what all is located here.

Substance--It's a Slitter in S30V, blade is 3-1/4", overall is 7-3/8".

Yes she is a DINFOS trained killer, so say her T-Shirt her MOS is combat camera, she was one of like 3 Marines, mostly Army in the class a couple some other branch I do not remember. After her MCT at Camp Lejeune I figured she would goto Pensacola Naval Station as most of thier Video/Photography schools are there, but I guess never try to sedond guess the military she went to an Army base for training. This is a photo of the Marines there when she was, a pretty small contingency compared to the amount of Army there.
smallgroup.jpg