• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Charlie Manson on his death bed................

I think when he gets to the point to where he can barely wipe his own ass, but he can still understand mentally they should finally grant him parole for the shits and giggles of it.......

The real upside of this is we wont have to pay taxes to take care of his sorry ass.

We're dating ourselves. Most kids have no idea what he and his followers did, or the depth of their depravity. At best, they make stupid word-play jokes and listen to The White Album.

We're dating ourselves. Most kids have no idea what he and his followers did, or the depth of their depravity. At best, they make stupid word-play jokes and listen to The White Album.

Hell, Isometimes I feel like Im OUT of date. Last time I went to the doctor he says "You again! You must be out of warranty."

Sad thing was as a kid I had no idea who he had killed. Turns out watching reruns of the Beverly Hillbillies, Sharon Tate made a number of guest appearances. May he live forever...in a lot of pain.

Sad thing was as a kid I had no idea who he had killed. Turns out watching reruns of the Beverly Hillbillies, Sharon Tate made a number of guest appearances. May he live forever...in a lot of pain.

Check out "Fearless Vampire Killers". It's quite bad, but Sharon Tate looked real good. It's quite campy, so I guess it isn't all that bad. Polanski directed it as well. The movie was and is a part of history. A bit macabre I know, but nevertheless, a part of history.

its a great question. I don't think he ever did any of the killing. I wonder if he would have been convicted if he had done the exact same thing in todays court system?
I think would have been acquitted and viewed a victim of his environment bullshit blah blah blah......

I saw someone post somewhere "RIP". WTF? I hope he is tormented for eternity. Never a shred of remorse.