• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Charlottesville Today = Idiots vs Idiots

And back to our lying Govenor:
NEWS [h=1]BREAKING: State Police Claim VA Governor LIED About Charlottesville[/h] [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"249","width":"476","src":"https:\/\/external-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net\/safe_image.php?d=AQBhYzPQnY1CCKCq&w=476&h=249&url=http%3A%2F%2Fconservativefighters.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2017%2F08%2F17191167_10155413396070101_2253364506798154078_n.jpg&cfs=1&upscale=1&sx=0&sy=9&sw=800&sh=418&_nc_hash=AQAMyR9KvtpC9liI"}[/IMG2] Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe (D.) was contradicted by the Virginia State Police again on Wednesday after he claimed weapons were hidden around Charlottesville during a white supremacist rally turned riot.

During an interview with Black Lives Matter activist DeRay Mckesson, McAuliffe explained why police were often hesitant to try and break up violent altercations between white supremacists, neo-Nazis, and Antifa factions. He said the white supremacists and neo-Nazis were heavily armed and prepared to commit violent acts from the start, and police were trying to avoid escalating the violence. He then claimed police had discovered weapons caches throughout the city.

“They had battering rams and, you know, we had picked up different weapons they had stashed around the city,” McAuliffe told Mckesson. “This was a powder keg. This was a very volatile situation. And I’ll once again say, I am very proud of our team on the ground. Nobody hurt except for those people hit by the car and you couldn’t stop that.”

However, Virginia State Police spokesperson Corinne Geller told Reason magazine that no such weapons caches were discovered.

“The governor was referring to the briefing provided him in advance of Saturday’s rally and the extra security measures being taken by local and state police,” Geller said. “As a safety precaution in advance of August 12, such searches were conducted in and around Emancipation and McIntire Parks. No weapons were located as a result of those searches.”

The contradiction represents the second time this week that Gov. McAuliffe has been at odds with Virginia State Police. On Monday, Virginia State Police said they were not outgunned by any of the Charlottesville protesters and were well prepared to handle the event.

“No, the State Police did not have inferior equipment,” Geller told the Free Beacon on Monday. “Our personnel are equipped, and were equipped, with the necessary protective and tactical gear for their safety and, obviously, to protect those that were in attendance of the event.”

The State Police wouldn’t release details on exactly what kind of equipment they deployed at the protests but said they were appropriate for the conditions.

“We don’t release our tactical gear or anything of that nature for the protective purposes of our law enforcement,” Geller said. “They had the necessary inventory and gear that they needed for this event. There were no shots fired at the event or anything of that nature but our folks had the proper gear and tactical equipment they needed in order to safeguard themselves and everybody in attendance.”

Despite the public comments from the State Police, McAuliffe repeated his claim that police weren’t as well equipped as the protesters to Mckesson on Monday—adding that the Virginia National Guard was also outclassed.

“If you see people yesterday walking down the street yesterday with semi-automatic rifles strapped to their body,” he said. “I mean, they had better armor than my State Police and National Guard had.”

McAuliffe went on to say that, except for the maiming of dozens of protesters and the murder of Heather Heyer by a white supremacist sympathizer, he was proud of the lack of violence at the event.

“I’m very proud, except for, put the car incident aside, no one went to the hospital,” McAuliffe said. “Except for those 20 people, 19 people and the person who died from the car incident, not one single person went to the hospital. Not one shot was fired. And, believe it or not, not one ounce of property damage.”

The governor’s office did not immediately respond to questions on why the governor and the State Police are at odds on what happened in Charlottesville.

Trump needs to ignore all white noise and break out the demolition ball and wreck that fking city and all the roaches in it.

Which is why I supported him from Day 1. Well, technically not. It took me two weeks to join the 'train in 2015. Two weeks to realize that he was not only a winner, but EXACTLY what this country needed.

Cheers,

Sirhr

he's getting crucified by the commie leftists and fucked by a bunch of lilly livered, 2 faced, afraid to be PIC (politically in correct) in his own party.
What party would that be? I have said it for years there is no difference between the R's or D's they are one in the same who tell their voting block what they want to hear every time they open their mouths. Now the truth about them is even seen by the blind an heard by the deft. Until this country sees washing-ton for what it truly is nothing will change. The smoke an mirror game will play on like always, but the chance for it to turn hot via design or accident is in play everywhere. If an when it does those who think they are untouchable, maybe proven wrong, as they think the tree has been dry so long it will never be, or can't be refreshed, to full green again.

I was down town again yesterday. some one had put a sign up against Lees statue. I was too far away to read it but it kind o f pissed me so I approached a couple of Charlottesville City Police and asked.."Is that legal? It kind of offends me that someone would do that. Im the one that was wandering around Saturday with the "Welcome VSP sign. What would happen if I took it down?" They they lit up said "sign age in the park is prohibited, we remove it all the time, We wont be patrolling up there." With smiles. When I got close enough to read it it actually said "Heather Heyer Park" a tribute to the young lady who was murdered. From what Ive read of her, she was a sweet, if mis led young woman who despite being foolish, certainly didnt deserve to die that day, so I left the sign.

The tone of the article below is a bit off but the LEO"S general reaction tells me this is likely true.
[h=1]Charlottesville Police Come Forward: We Were Told to “STAND DOWN” to Ignite Race War[/h]

A Charlottesville police officer revealed that he was told to “stand down” by the city mayor during violent clashes between protesters.

The officer also claims the protests were “set up” to allow for the groups to ignite into exactly what happened.
[h=5]“We [Charlotesville police] were ordered to bring the rival groups together. As soon as they were in contact with each other, we were told to stand down. It was outrageous. We weren’t allowed to arrest anyone without asking the mayor first. We weren’t even allowed to stop the driver as he sped away.“[/h] [h=5]“The event was being set up as far back as at least May and it went like clockwork.”[/h]​
Michael Signer, the mayor of Charlottesville with close ties to Barack Obama and John Podesta, ordered police to stand down during the most chaotic and destructive period of the protests.
[h=5]“We wanted to do our job and keep the peace. But these mother******s in charge really want to destroy America.”[/h] https://youtu.be/bFNOfG7Zbzc

Fox News reporter Doug McKelway confirmed he police officer’s claims.
[h=5]“I can say, having been in Emancipation Park from early on that morning, that what I saw with my own two eyes confirms what this law enforcement source told us. At least from all visible appearances. We saw people coming out of that park who had head-wounds, who were bleeding from the head, people walking into that park with bats, with sticks — you saw what they were wearing — helmets, body armor, they had come — and this pertains to both sides — they had come to do damage.. you cannot help but notice from that video that police had been more pro-active, they could have potentially calmed this thing down to some degree.”[/h]​
Hear what MCKelway says at 2:41:

George Soros, Obama, Podesta, Hillary Clinton and company, are pulling out all the stops to create division through chaos and destruction for one purpose – to destroy President Trump.

2017.08.1620-20Protest201_11-700x446.jpg

At San Francisco marketing firm Traction, social justice benefits take the form of two so-called “Days of Action” a year, reports Truth Uncensored.

14335056_G.jpg

gettyimages-830762776-700x467.jpg

It was on fake book and its easy to follow the link back to me. I had a member here do that then post some personal info later. He got banned for two weeks for it, but Ive learned to be careful.

Last edited:
Wow, a whole two weeks!? I bet that showed him...sarcasm aside, I understand, though the real problem isn't the useful idiots, it's the man behind the curtain, and he has a dossier on all of us, especially those on this website.

For the record I ripped stuff off and shared witty posts from here too. if you are offended instead of flattered go fuk yerself. I do credit the author anonymously and change things a bit so it cant be tracked back though. I also shared memes from face book as I dont know how to meme. I hope this satisfies teh literary police on the sniper hide, if not go ferk yerself again.

For the record I ripped stuff off and shared witty posts from here too. if you are offended instead of flattered go fuk yerself. I do credit the author anonymously and change things a bit so it cant be tracked back though. I also shared memes from face book as I dont know how to meme. I hope this satisfies teh literary police on the sniper hide, if not go ferk yerself again.

JerryJerryJerryJerryJerryJerry,

You need to read a bit more carefully. I said someone else posted personal info about ME tat they got off my Fakebook page. I steal stuff here too, but I have enough respect for other members not to post personal stuff.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/www.gaggifts.com\/thumbnail.asp?file=assets\/images\/410cfyqfoul.jpg&maxx=425&maxy=0"}[/IMG2]

The funny part is that I think it is the Democrats who are going to experience a bloodbath in the Nov2018 elections. A 60-vote majority in the senate... a big majority in the house. And Schumer can go suck the tailpipe of his Limousine.

Cheers,

Sirhr

I sure do hope so. But how to get any kind of handle on this? I hear this frequently but I don't have much to go on, other than anecdotes. I got tired of hearing how Nate Silver was a genius at predicting election results (in part because I think he got some of the right answers for the wrong reasons) and was beyond ecstatic that he was wrong and Trump beat Hillary. I was just as happy that the MMM was wrong about their assumptions on America and saw a glimmer of hope in this. But I don't know of anyone who predicted Trump's victory for truly solid reasons.

I am sure that a great deal of what is plastered on the MMM is nothing but campaigning, and even outright manipulation. More than once I have personally witnessed events that were reported entirely different from how they happened. So what is the impact of all of this today? Is it just an echo chamber for the left, or is it a reflection of elections to come? I like data because I am horrible at reading tea leaves.

Pollsters, the vast majority of which are leftists and are often news organizations, are asking someone for their honest opinion. But they increasingly shit they own bed. CNN is a great example of this... they will spend every hour of the day shaming you into oblivion for not agreeing, then ask you what you really think.

Well the politics have reached Ludicrous Speed. The Dems are trying to prove that they can win the election by losing it, and they are succeeding because the Republicans have demonstrated that they have ideas, but their candidates cannot handle victory. What I see as the most crucial Presidential political victory in at least half a century can still be frittered away by ineffectual Congressional leadership.

What I see is yet another instance conclusively demonstrating that democracy is a failed experiment, and that nobody has the balls to pull the trigger on it. I keep seeing that Heinlein's version of democracy as depicted in Starship Trooper, though compelling, remains nothing more than science fiction. As somebody once said, we keep getting the government we deserve. If the common man was ever capable of self rule, he has never managed to prove it.

My faith in politics has proven to be a wasted effort of more than a half century.

Keep hoping. I'll just tune in and out as time allows, but my heart's no longer in it.

Greg

Pollsters, the vast majority of which are leftists and are often news organizations, are asking someone for their honest opinion. But they increasingly shit they own bed. CNN is a great example of this... they will spend every hour of the day shaming you into oblivion for not agreeing, then ask you what you really think.

I can't say I predicted Trump's victory, but I was well aware of the principle listed above regarding polls, which means I had at least some genuine reason to be optimistic for it. This is the very reason the polls were so wrong, and the Left is scratching their heads like idiots trying to figure it out: The Left has spent so much time shouting/beating down and shaming any opinion that opposes theirs that conservatives have just decided, "Fine, I won't tell you what I think until I go into the booth." I know that I quit answering polls years ago for that very reason. I don't want them to know what I think - even if they "say" they are a "Republican" or "conservative" organization doing the poll, I don't trust them. There have been instances of liberal pollsters posing as conservative ones to try and deceive the people they're polling, so I just don't answer them, period. I don't want them to know what I think, and I don't want to telegraph to them what I'm going to do. And to be fully honest, in this day of NSA over-reach, I don't even trust that there's anonymity - they know what phone number they dialed and it's easy enough to find out who lives there or has that number. If you give answers they don't agree with, your name could conceivably end up on a" list" of some kind. I know that borders a bit on conspiracy-theory, but all the same I'll keep my thoughts to myself, thank you. I'm certain there are MANY conservatives out there who feel the same way. When the caller ID indicates it might be a pollster, they're not going to pick it up. It's kind of funny though, because the liberals have kind of painted themselves into a corner with the unintended results of their shaming. Now they can't get an accurate read on how they're doing. Then end result is that the conservative usually does better, and the liberal does worse than the polls predicted. We just quit paying attention to them.

I can't say I predicted Trump's victory, but I was well aware of the principle listed above regarding polls, which means I had at least some genuine reason to be optimistic for it. This is the very reason the polls were so wrong, and the Left is scratching their heads like idiots trying to figure it out: The Left has spent so much time shouting/beating down and shaming any opinion that opposes theirs that conservatives have just decided, "Fine, I won't tell you what I think until I go into the booth." I know that I quit answering polls years ago for that very reason. I don't want them to know what I think - even if they "say" they are a "Republican" or "conservative" organization doing the poll, I don't trust them. There have been instances of liberal pollsters posing as conservative ones to try and deceive the people they're polling, so I just don't answer them, period. I don't want them to know what I think, and I don't want to telegraph to them what I'm going to do. And to be fully honest, in this day of NSA over-reach, I don't even trust that there's anonymity - they know what phone number they dialed and it's easy enough to find out who lives there or has that number. If you give answers they don't agree with, your name could conceivably end up on a" list" of some kind. I know that borders a bit on conspiracy-theory, but all the same I'll keep my thoughts to myself, thank you. I'm certain there are MANY conservatives out there who feel the same way. When the caller ID indicates it might be a pollster, they're not going to pick it up. It's kind of funny though, because the liberals have kind of painted themselves into a corner with the unintended results of their shaming. Now they can't get an accurate read on how they're doing. Then end result is that the conservative usually does better, and the liberal does worse than the polls predicted. We just quit paying attention to them.

Random polling went away in the 80's. Today's polls are targeted to produce the answer they want to push, and that is so very easy to do. Which is why the looks on the lying medias shocked faces were so prevalent on election night. The media rigged the polls, then bought into their own lies and the proof was there for all to see. As far as a "List" that wears like a badge of honor to many. Remember not everyone that works for dot gov is a dick head, most love this country just as much as most here. The good guys have access to the same list as the fuck balls trying to bring this country down, that in an of it's self is a good thing, when sides are being formed, or a specific task needs completed.

Random polling went away in the 80's. Today's polls are targeted to produce the answer they want to push, and that is so very easy to do. Which is why the looks on the lying medias shocked faces were so prevalent on election night. The media rigged the polls, then bought into their own lies and the proof was there for all to see. As far as a "List" that wears like a badge of honor to many. Remember not everyone that works for dot gov is a dick head, most love this country just as much as most here. The good guys have access to the same list as the fuck balls trying to bring this country down, that in an of it's self is a good thing, when sides are being formed, or a specific task needs completed.

I'm convinced that much of the media and pollsters view the poll results as marketing material. So I agree with you Gunfighter, they are developed for a purpose. For people who don't know anything other than staying tight with the flock, wherever it goes, those poll results are a sort of a beacon that guides them from the darkness of having to think for oneself. Or more importantly, critically thinking about oneself. It seems more and more often the difference between Republican and Democratic leadership, or skin head and antifa, is nothing but a meaningless slogan or choice of hair style. Each is tightly bound to a dogma that is barely differentiated with the weakest dissection. Trump was exactly right in condemning all of the fucktards.

As for any lists, I think everyone here is on a few.

Keep in mind everyone in DC hates trump, they absolutely hate trump, they will do anything it takes to disappear him and remove him from their game. He needs to get busy getting rid of them, all of them.

^^^ And that is the thing when it comes to most of America, it is crackheads (neo-Nazis, KKK, et al) vs crackheads (Rachel Madow, Antifa, et al). In between are millions of Americans asking themselves how the fuck this thing is going to end, and wishing to God it would. Their prayers are not likely to be answered in a satisfactory way.

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/1642976...ysteria-bubble

^^^ And that is the thing when it comes to most of America, it is crackheads (neo-Nazis, KKK, et al) vs crackheads (Rachel Madow, Antifa, et al). In between are millions of Americans asking themselves how the fuck this thing is going to end, and wishing to God it would. Their prayers are not likely to be answered in a satisfactory way.

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/1642976...ysteria-bubble

And the idiots really think they want to get rid of Trump If e goes Mikey P gets crowned, and it will get really stupid, very quickly. Hes a company employee all the way.

I think the Dems and mainstream media knew the election was lost about May/June or so of last year.

They were unsure how big the victory was going to be though.

Trump was supposed to be the stalking horse they promoted in order to torpedo the other establishment candidates. When they were cast off it was going to be time to hit job Trump.

Their tactics backfired.

Arrogance.

They hoped they could steal enough votes perhaps and laid high hopes on the pussygate tape being released in October.

If that didn't work Russia was plan C.

I think they have been pleasantly surprised though by how much the Republican party would do their heavy lifting for them.

The Dems can talk, talk, talk but it has been the republican Party that has actually acted to hurt the agenda we voted for.

John McCain looked so statesman like giving his thumbs down show.

What a dick.

Looks like only the Antifa's showed up in Boston. They stupidly attacked the cops and got their ass's kicked. Fuck those commie morns.

Looks like only the Antifa's showed up in Boston. They stupidly attacked the cops and got their ass's kicked. Fuck those commie morns.

The opposition to Free Speech was fully supported by the likes of the Mayor and the rino "Never Trump" governor.

Mayor is lucky he just dodged a RICO charge this week when the Teamsters tried to muscle a TV show production. Not surprisingly the Teamsters were found not guilty.

The problem is the Dems think they can control it...they will find that at some point it will take on a life of its own and be uncontrollable. Then they will denounce it and think we will all forget who started it.

I think Antigua should keep pushing it as far and fast as they can, I am waiting for them to start in my hood. The sooner the the boil starts the better, I am not getting any younger and want to see this one to pass.

The problem is the Dems think they can control it...they will find that at some point it will take on a life of its own and be uncontrollable. Then they will denounce it and think we will all forget who started it.

You mean like the KKK?

I think Antigua should keep pushing it as far and fast as they can, I am waiting for them to start in my hood. The sooner the the boil starts the better, I am not getting any younger and want to see this one to pass.

Antigua_parishes_english.png

If even one of those Antiguans think they can start something against the U.S. of A... they are in for a surprise! Didn't Antiqua learn from Grenada?

shooting_smilie2.gif~c200

Cheers,

Sirhr

Antigua_parishes_english.png

If even one of those Antiguans think they can start something against the U.S. of A... they are in for a surprise! Didn't Antiqua learn from Grenada?

shooting_smilie2.gif~c200

Cheers,

Sirhr

Why is your Chain-gun moving up and down???? It must be a liberal chain-gun....Loud but useless. :)