• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cheapest place to order Lapua 308 brass??

MOOSEKNUCKLE

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2009
Ohio
A friend told me that Midwest _ _ _ _ ???? (some thing with the name midwest) had the best price on Lapua brass. Does it ring any bells??

Re: Cheapest place to order Lapua 308 brass??

midwayusa.com ????

Use the snipershide discount codes

Perhaps <span style="font-weight: bold">Midsouth</span> Shooters Supply?

Powder Valley tends to have the best prices on brass and bullets I've found.

In my experience Cabelas has always had the best price on Lapua brass. Everytime i've had to purchase brass, I always ended up at Cabelas.

+1 for Powder Valley. It is out of stock, but it is out damn near everywhere.

Josh

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rrflyer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">midwayusa.com ????

Use the snipershide discount codes </div></div>

What discount codes?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pete Theodore</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Brunos has always had good prices on Lapua brass.www.brunoshooters.com Pete </div></div>

+1 for Bruno

Try the Hide in the group buy section!

You might get a deal there.

If you have a C&R license Black Hills Shooters Supply will sell you 100 Lapua 308 brass for $57/100 delivered. Less if you buy 300 or 500.

Well Im a dumbass. I should have checked my replies before I ordered. I just bought 200 Lapuas from Midway @ $70.99 + shipping per 100
frown.gif

I 2nd Brunos they usually have some when all others run out.

.08c each from GunBroker. Once fired LC. Lots of work making it new again but it shoots real good when done.

I polished, swaged, sized, trimed and M die'd the neck. Shot some decent groups today with my el cheapo brass.

I always buy from Powder Valley, their prices for Lapua and Nosler brass are usually the lowest you can find. The are often showing out of stock, but usually ship within a month.