• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Check out my new "Adaptive Precision Grip"!

Ordered on Friday and got my shipping confirmation and tracking number today (Monday).
Looking forward to installing it.
Now I have to start thinking about which of my rifles will get this.

Received my grip and thumb-rests today after placing my order this past Friday. Super impressed with the speed of delivery given all the craziness throughout the industry.
Initial impressions are very favorable. By all accounts it seems to be very well made and sturdy enough to take some abuse. I think I have the thumb rest that I want but will reserve complete judgement until I mount it on one of my rifles. Hopefully this weekend.
Thanks for the quick customer service MK !

Received mine last week...thanks for the super fast shipping as well! I have it installed on my cz 457. Feels good and can't wait to try it at range. I used the biggest thumb rest of the selection.

I saw in the email newsletter your finger placement was released but I couldn't find it online?

I generally run my MDT grip pushed forward to get a 90 degree trigger pull. Manners stocks I havefound to be 1/4" too far away from the trigger and my fingers end up pulling at an angle. Do you happen to know the distance between the grip and the trigger in your design? Curious if it would work out.

1617593849776.png

if Frank/lowlight sees this photo hell have a stroke...lol

3 levels
chassis
scope mount
scope ring

are they all in sync?

I generally run my MDT grip pushed forward to get a 90 degree trigger pull. Manners stocks I havefound to be 1/4" too far away from the trigger and my fingers end up pulling at an angle. Do you happen to know the distance between the grip and the trigger in your design? Curious if it would work out.

View attachment 7597731
It is less than in your picture, although your trigger shoes placement is going to have an impact.

A better measurement IMO, is rear of the grip to front of the grip, which measures just around 2".

Reactions: littlepod
if Frank/lowlight sees this photo hell have a stroke...lol

3 levels
chassis
scope mount
scope ring

are they all in sync?

Don't use the chassis one, don't feel like taking it out. Don't use the spuhr one, as I can't really see it. And the scope one is for my support side shooting which I'm not very good at, and cant usually screws me up.

I know you guys designed this for the precision crowd... but for years, I have been in search for a grip like this for general use. When mdt came out with one I was gonna get it, and realized it wouldn’t do me any good cause it had no spring hole for safety.

anyway, this should catch on to run and gunners too. ergos for upright (“non turtle” shooting, as the new cool kids are calling it) shooting is superb. I just wish I had more guns to put it on. Good job guys freaking stellar product. Also love the super aggressive texturing on the diamond pattern 👍🏼 I might sand it down slightly. But that’s a good thing in my opinion 😊

Attachments

• 56F5761B-1A41-4501-BD2F-14D68736B03F.jpeg
    56F5761B-1A41-4501-BD2F-14D68736B03F.jpeg
    685.6 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
I know you guys designed this for the precision crowd... but for years, I have been in search for a grip like this for general use. When mdt came out with one I was gonna get it, and realized it wouldn’t do me any good cause it had no spring hole for safety.

anyway, this should catch on to run and gunners too. ergos for upright (“non turtle” shooting, as the new cool kids are calling it) shooting is superb. I just wish I had more guns to put it on. Good job guys freaking stellar product. Also love the super aggressive texturing on the diamond pattern 👍🏼 I might sand it down slightly. But that’s a good thing in my opinion 😊
Looks awesome! Mind if I share?

We are wrapping up fins and palm swells now.

Reactions: benbangui
I have dropped off some at the local cerakoter. Unfortunately he does not see business very pressing to attend to.

So, yes, hopefully, someday :)

I ordered a few grips, and had a chance to coat one of them this week with a larger batch of other work.

I treated it like any other polymer product.

Took abrasives, coating and baking fine.

I textured some flat panels I had included in the order. It seemed to handle the heat fine., but moved differently than the injection molded product I usually work on. Came out 'slicker' than the other frames and grips I was working on.

Attachments

• MK Grip 1.JPG
    MK Grip 1.JPG
    387.2 KB · Views: 116
  • MK Grip.JPG
    MK Grip.JPG
    495.2 KB · Views: 105
  • MK Grip 2.JPG
    MK Grip 2.JPG
    467.8 KB · Views: 111
Reactions: Jonny_ and lash
I ordered a few grips, and had a chance to coat one of them this week with a larger batch of other work.

I treated it like any other polymer product.

Took abrasives, coating and baking fine.

I textured some flat panels I had included in the order. It seemed to handle the heat fine., but moved differently than the injection molded product I usually work on. Came out 'slicker' than the other frames and grips I was working on.
Looks slick! I am excited to bring this in house and do all kinds o' colored options.

@Tyler Kemp, just slipping in the lefthand version as a purchase option and not post about it here? Looking forward to trying it out.

Last edited:
Have roughly a dozen of your grips in various configs, really love them. Prefer <10°, especially 0°-5° for PDW/SBRs, and some mobile PRS type use-cases. I've found a range of 10-15° grips, but few sub 10°s and yours are just fantastic. Helps as well with lingering issues related to carpal tunnel syndrome. Wanted to drop a quick Thank You, and couldn't find a good thread, so bumping even though this one is old and dead.

Reactions: Baron23
This weekend I am running a pile of panels. We have sold a ton of the APG lately, which is good I suppose. The beauty of industrial printing is nothing is out of stock for long!

Reactions: Hotshot001