• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Check out my...NEW SCOPE CAPS!

How about a push button eye piece opener, only thing keeping me from ordering your caps. Like the push button instead of having to remove my hand and pull it.

How about a push button eye piece opener, only thing keeping me from ordering your caps. Like the push button instead of having to remove my hand and pull it.
Two thoughts here:

1) I didn't want to be "the same" as the other brands. Maybe that isn't a concern I should have

2) Less complexity, less cost, less parts, less labor assembling, and it lets both ends of the scope share a similar design, aiding design iterations and making them universal

2.5) Maybe a Gen II will have a button? A few folks have requested it, but also plenty like it specifically how it is. Kinda how some folks want a stronger spring, others really like that they dont bang open loudly.

I have 2 Leica PRSs, objective measures 2.563. I don't see it listed, but Darlene says the closest you have is 2.562.

Would that work? Your site says no, but damn is that close!

Any chance you can make a front flip cap for a ta11 acog? No body else makes one, and everytime I try to find one, I read about people frustrated by the lack of existence. Might be an opportunity for you, assuming it's possible.

You should be able to make that work. It'll be snug but larger diameters like that are more forgiving.
OK, if you can get them listed, I'll be the guinea pig.

I love these Leica scopes, but damn they come with lousy caps!!

Any option to get a stronger spring. My caps flap in the air and nothing holds it flat.

I'm up in the air on this a bit. I've got $5000 of springs made because the general consensus was that other caps flip open too hard and make a big snap sound.

That being said, the floppiness can be more apparent particularly with larger scope caps, the most egregious being something like spotter caps.

So, I do think with a Gen 2 design we can try and come to a happy medium, perhaps with a "soft open" design.

Wish you could do some for the new vortex gen2 spitfire. The caps that come on it sucks big time. I'd love to have flip caps for it but not sure if they would have enough room top sit on it

@Tyler Kemp - yo, Tyler. You’all dried out down there after the tropical storm dumped on you? Hope all dried out well and You suffered no damage.

Since this thread seems to be in wish list mode, my ask is for caps for Leupold Mk 5, 5-25 w 56mm objective. Seems to say on site you only currently make them for the 3.6-18 x 44.

thanks for considering my request.

cheers.

Wish you could do some for the new vortex gen2 spitfire. The caps that come on it sucks big time. I'd love to have flip caps for it but not sure if they would have enough room top sit on it

Those spitfire caps we would need a completely modified design, but we could make them lock into the groove on the front/rear of the scope.

@Tyler Kemp - yo, Tyler. You’all dried out down there after the tropical storm dumped on you? Hope all dried out well and You suffered no damage.

Since this thread seems to be in wish list mode, my ask is for caps for Leupold Mk 5, 5-25 w 56mm objective. Seems to say on site you only currently make them for the 3.6-18 x 44.

thanks for considering my request.

cheers.
Just need some measurements on both ends! FYI J Allen thumbrests should be good now, we have been doing some testing, if you email Darlene remind her to get ya everything you need.

As far as being dried out? No, things only got worse late last week :(

This was the beginning of 14" of rain in less than 48 hours. Average monthly rainfall here is 3.9" for June, we had around 30".

Attachments

• IMG_7866.jpg
    IMG_7866.jpg
    505.4 KB · Views: 56
Just need some measurements on both ends! FYI J Allen thumbrests should be good now, we have been doing some testing, if you email Darlene remind her to get ya everything you need.

As far as being dried out? No, things only got worse late last week :(

This was the beginning of 14" of rain in less than 48 hours. Average monthly rainfall here is 3.9" for June, we had around 30".
Oh fuck...wow, that flooding does not look good at all. So, maybe a set of waders for Santa's xmas present wish list? Sorry, I don't mean to make light of it but if we don't laugh at stuff like this, then we spend our life in tears. About the only thing I don't fling myself against in futile battle is Mother Nature. Nada I can do about it at all. Heartless bitch that she is.

I'll email Darlene about rests and my OEM bolts. I'm guessing she is the recipient of emails from your support address on the site?

AND.....as far as Leupold Mk 5 5-25 x 56 objective and occular dimensions, Leupold has dimensioned drawings on their site. Is anything more than this required?

1625239790912.png

Those spitfire caps we would need a completely modified design, but we could make them lock into the groove on the front/rear of the scope.
Really? I have a feeling A LOT of folks would want them because of how crappy the stock ones are that come on it. Would it be cost prohibitive to do or is this a real option?

just want to say thanks for making the mount for the kilo rangefinders.
the oem version is tight as schiff.

Link to the group buy for Vortex spitfire Caps. If this isn't the best way to do this someone please let me know. I searched other group buys and did it similar to what I saw.