• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cheek riser spacers for TRG...

SilentStalkr

Wonna Be Badass
Minuteman
  • Oct 8, 2012
    Somewhere in the US
    Can anyone tell me who it was or is that was making the cheek riser spacers for the TRG 22? I think I seen some on a GB once. However, I am not seeing them now. Any idea how much they are?

Re: Cheek riser spacers for TRG...

There was a guy making them on here but I tried to get a hold of him a while back and he hadn't been logged on in a long time. I have an extra 10mm tan spacer. PM me if you are interested.

Terje was the guy that was making the really nice thumbwheel ones here. Haven't seen him in a while, but do a search for that user name and you might find some contact info. I believe he is in Finland or Sweden so an email would probably be your best bet.

Yeah, I was really hoping to get one that had the thumbwheel deal added to it. Thanks I will see what I can dig up. If nothing else I can probably make one myself if I can get ahold of some aluminum blanks or something.