• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cheep Rent

SONIC SAAMI

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Oct 1, 2008
    Chief Paulina's Wickiup
    Image 19.jpeg
    I understand the cost of living is high, I started renting my camper out on blm land for $2100 a month, Great scenery, Clean air, No crime, No sewer, No electric, No running water. You will have to drive and get your own water and as for the sewer I did dig a 3" hole in the ground that I put the sewer hose, So you can just open the latch and allow your poo to sizzle in. I am taking applications.

Will you be in Russleville for the Eclipse?

You joke but there is a booming business in Los Angeles where camper slumlords rent out somewhat functional RV's that are parked on city streets for good money. We get to deal with the aftermath and the city won't even tow them.

View attachment 8243550I understand the cost of living is high, I started renting my camper out on blm land for $2100 a month, Great scenery, Clean air, No crime, No sewer, No electric, No running water. You will have to drive and get your own water and as for the sewer I did dig a 3" hole in the ground that I put the sewer hose, So you can just open the latch and allow your poo to sizzle in. I am taking applications.

What a shitbox.
    I've seen better tents for $2100 a month.

1696784090984.png

Offered to pay for her to move in to get out of my neighborhood….she took one look at the pic and told me I was full of shit!
    GLWS