• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CHEYTAC 408 Magnum

Re: CHEYTAC 408 Magnum

Exactly, if you have a rifle chambered in .408CT, you should be loading your own ammo for the sake of cost and performance.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dogtown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Exactly, if you have a rifle chambered in .408CT, you should be loading your own ammo for the sake of cost and performance.
</div></div>

I agree, except I am at 80+ hours a week and have little time for family and shooting. So if someone HERE reloaded and sold for a profit, they would have a customer
wink.gif

The gentleman that makes that projectile pictured above is a member of this forum too.

Bulletsmith is his ID---IIRC.

There are also a couple members of this forum that are having very good success with Rocky Mountain Bullets.

Thanks

Any idea on what suppressors are shown in the article? How do they perform?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fredo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They making 375 yet? </div></div>

Im shooting the proto type this weekend with DebosDave and his new rifle. Russw1911 is also attending. (he just couldn't resist)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bubblegum</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not sure of what the issue was and if it was corrected or not but it didnt hang and that was in June.

Will be interesting to see. </div></div>

You getting a little chewy?

Thanks very much.. I want to buy a M310 rifle/suppressor package and cannot get a straight answer... Sent an email to CHEYTAC and was referred to Kneske(spelling)Guns. They talked about another brand..!! Does anyone know for sure?

What other brand? Ask them again and post the answer.

John,
I have answers for your CheyTac questions. All rifles and suppressors are currently in stock here. My e-mail address is in my profile, or, ask it here on this forum. Ask anything, and by the way, Knesek Guns does their "own thing".

djd