• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cheytac's M200 bipod setup

Re: Cheytac's M200 bipod setup

Gents,
I received e-mail communication from Dean over the weekend and he stated that he is going to give refunds including 10% interest and a copy of his data books as a bonus for all the troubles folks have been through.

He gave me details as to how he wants to work this and I agreed to serve as an initial go-between to get the ball rolling. I am waiting to hear back if he wants the details posted publicly or via PMs. As soon as I hear from him I will advise ASAP. If you are involved in the deal, please PM me if we haven't been in prior communication so I can include you if T50 wants this to go in PM channels.

SCL

10 mons has passed no bipod no refund. I have sent 10-15 emails and only ever had one responded too. I am almost at a loss on how to proceed with this. I just want the refund so i can buy another bipod and get shooting!

CJG

First of all he must send the refunds then , later , may be people'll pull their comments back , this is the way I see this deal .

Do not forget that he is a real son of the b**** !!

PP out

All,
If you have not PM'd me for the details to get the refund please do so. Dean wrote me today that around twelve folks are involved in this but only a third have contacted him. If you need the contact info please PM me so you can get the refund process moving. According to T50, the first batch of refunds should be going out this week.

I will advise via PMs as I get more info.

SCL

Mr Michaelis wrote to SCL that he's going to refund everyone involved in his fraud but me .

That makes sense because I was the first one who reveal his scam so he obviously hate me .

However , stated that I already considered lost my money many months ago , I'll never pull off any of my posts in the various forums where I'm telling this story so that , in the future , people 'll be informed about this thief and his behaviour and nobody'll fall again in his frauds .

PP out

Didn't see this until today. PM sent...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SCL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All,
If you have not PM'd me for the details to get the refund please do so. Dean wrote me today that around twelve folks are involved in this but only a third have contacted him. If you need the contact info please PM me so you can get the refund process moving. According to T50, the first batch of refunds should be going out this week.

SCL </div></div>

I got one email response from t50 on the refund and I did what he asked and still no refund, I will delete this stuff when I get a tracking number. its that simple.

CJG

SCL is your best chance at getting anything back. You have nothing to lose.

I have heard nothing after trying to contact him at the email address SCL provided. 4 emails sent, zero replies.

CJG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SCL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All,
If you have not PM'd me for the details to get the refund please do so. Dean wrote me today that around twelve folks are involved in this but only a third have contacted him. If you need the contact info please PM me so you can get the refund process moving. <span style="font-weight: bold">According to T50, the first batch of refunds should be going out this week.</span>

SCL </div></div>

Four weeks have passed... I have to say I'm not surprised.

Whish you luck, guys.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TiroFijo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... I have to say I'm not surprised. </div></div>

Me neither , let's not forget that he is without any sense of honor , he is a thief , so what do you want to expect from him ?

PP out

Unfortunaltely, I bet he watches this post lauphing at everyone waiting to get their property and money back, thinking... "suckers"

There needs to be more justice in the world.

I saw some where where someone got money back with interest. I think it was SCL?

Well, it certainly wasn't me. I communicated with Dean as per SCL's instructions, was informed refund with interest would be forthcoming around 4th of July, and nothing further.
Best,
James

Lets say Dean Michaelis is doing some sort high speed stuff directly or indirectly for the U.S. government overseas. If he's contracting overseas doing such High Risk work, the chances are that he is making a boat load of money.

Here's the perspective from my point of view. Back when I contracted with Blackwater running up and down Route Irish (Baghdad) <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">as a lowly gun toter,</span></span> I raked in $600 a day ($18,000 a month). The uber-shooters / snipers / real high speed guys doing "spooky" work were making a heck of a lot more than that.

What that boils down to is the ability to pay off MASSIVE debt after a few paychecks.

If he's doing that kind of work/earning that type of money and not paying you guy back or at least giving you guys a "head's up", then you really should consider what legal avenues you can take. I'd find whatever local, state of federal agency willing to listen and start making some serious noice.

So what does it take to get some law enforcement agency to issue an arrest warrent for him? After all, arrest warrents get a lot of people's attention plus they wreak havoc on security clearances and follow people even if they are doing "super spooky" work over seas.

If I was in your position, I'd start working that angle.

Best of luck.

Dudes a nurse at a hospital near shelly ID I had the number at one time and I cannot remember the name of the place. I only had to make 2 phone calls to find the right one. The key is to ask for the nurses station and ask FOR him NOT if he works there.

Its been almost a year since then so maybe he has moved on.

Yep so several months have done by and still no refund. He promised about 12 people refunds if they pulled their posts on here, then only reimburses one person. ahhaha what a deal! any ways, a year has gon by now and I still have no bipod and no refund, I have only ever received one email correspondance from dean since i sent the money in 2009. Dont ever send money or do business with Dean Michaeles he cannot be trusted and is extremely unstable...

CJG

What did you expect from a POS like him ?

I realized that since the beginning of this matter when he stated we was unable to accomplish the task we trusted him for .....

He is a thief , a POS , a true dishonorable man , his words/promises worths nothing at all .

PP out

Update:
To date there has been ONE person refunded. The rest of us are still out our money. I am convinced this was a scam from day one. Do not trust Dean Michaelis, (lived in Idaho, former military) he is a known scam artist on here and there has been contact with people from other forums who have been ripped off by him in the past.

Dean also has written a book about shooting 50cal rifles, its on Amazon I would not recommend that book as buying it only finances this dishonest individual. read on here or buy another book.

Will post any other updates as they become avaliable.

CJG

For all you guys looking for self leveling bipods for your M200 and Windrunners, I see Keary at Vigilance Rifles/EDM Arms has one avalible and can retrofit older rifles. May be worth looking at.

When it comes to collections, it is best to get your refund ASAP.

The longer it drags on, the less chance of ever seeing your money again.

You should all consider opening a case, in small-claims court.

stuff the refund... go find where he lives and seek justice of the old fashioned kind... is likely the only thing he will understand...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bulletsmith</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For all you guys looking for self leveling bipods for your M200 and Windrunners, I see Keary at Vigilance Rifles/EDM Arms has one avalible and can retrofit older rifles. May be worth looking at.</div></div>
Got a link and or pics?

I have a used RND bipod I will list later on in the week for sale. Used and ugly, but perfectly functional.

I have an original cheytac bipod and windrunner bipod up for grabs if anyone is interested. call me at 510 305 5325. I no longer have a need for it. brand new in the raw /white. Ryan

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ranger1183</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a used RND bipod I will list later on in the week for sale. Used and ugly, but perfectly functional. </div></div>

here's the picture of the bipod I have for sale. $400.

MM05A1-1275x598.jpg

I know this is a really old thread, but did anyone besides SCL get their money back? I have never seen anything in return for my $1000 deposite. I hope i run into Dean Michaellis some day..

CJG