• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cheytac's M200 bipod setup

Re: Cheytac's M200 bipod setup

Trigger Fifty I have written you an e-mail with some questions.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jpmuscle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
On that tango down bipod did your order it factory that way or piece it together?</div></div>

I ordered it from Vltor, but they are now available through dealers like Raineer Arms and others.

Anyone have experience with the DSR-1 bipod? Seems like it would work for the McRee setup.

Dogtown,

Do you think the Tango Down bipod is stout enough for a big bore rifle (.375 CT)?

Mine weighs just over 20#'s.

Nope, the legs on that bipod are too flimsy for big bore rifles, especially with the legs extended. This is part of the reason I went for a custom solution from RND. I liked it so much I asked them to do a setup similar to the Vltor single leg rail mounted bipod, but with their stronger aluminum legs for my SRS.

To all. Will respond to all emails and PMs sent in the a.m., very busy at my regular work, working 2 nite 7-7. Hold hard..

Trigger

Success on this bipod project is overwhelming. Am considering expanding the order. I'm doing x 6ea. TAC50 full setups, with 4 of these sold now. I am getting a forearm unit from Scott for direct adaptation to the McCree stock design.

General Info: The EDM Windrunner design units are direct adaptations to the EDM rifles, which this design was made for back in 2001. I do not need your rifle to do the installation, I need only to know the finish desired. I use Kal-Gard gun coat for the base finish, and dura-coat over that finish to do camoflage if needed. It's a very durable layout.

Trigger

T50,
Got your e-mail. Thanks for answering my questions. Deposit sent out for two units for my EDM's.
smile.gif

Regards,
Scott

Hi fellas,

I did a mis-calc on the price of a fully setup TAC50 stock. I quoted a price of $1375.00 on the full setup TAC50 in package 6. That cost should be $1675.00, realized I was giving away something there.

For the guys that have orders and deposits at the $1375.00 price, i'm honoring that, my apologies.

Price sheet for M200 style bipod:

Package 1: Bipod legs and cuff unit only, for installation direct to 2.50” O.D. forearm tubes: Cost: $750.00

Package 2: For installation on fiberglass heavy caliber rifle stocks. This installation, (I need your stock in hand, not the barreled action) includes extending the nose of the forearm 5”, installing the mounting bar into the forearm of the stock and installation of the full bipod unit.

TAC50 McMillan stocks, A2, A3, A4, A5 McMillan stocks
Cost: $975.00 (hardware only): FINAL COST FOR FULL SETUP AND ALL OPTIONS: $1375.00. SUBTRACT THE BELOW OPTIONS IF YOU DON’T WANT THESE ITEMS DONE.

Refinish cost if you want the stock painted: $150.00

Extend the nose only 5” and other glass work, this includes reshaping the pistol grip to a more vertical and ergonomic shape and glass a special “toe” on the rear of the butt plate. $150.00

Installation cost of all metal hardware and stock setup. $150.00

Package 3: CheyTac M200 full design, applies directly to all EDM and CheyTac M200 type rifles: $1000.00

Package 4: McCrees type stock design. This installation includes the design, machining and installation of a top rail mount for the tube, cuff and bipod legs. I need only the stock in hand for the installation: $1000.00

Package 5: Barrett M107 or retro-installation to the M82: $1000.00 for M107, $1200.00 for the M82 without the front rail in place. This includes modification to the upper receiver of the M82 for the mounting of this bipod unit.

PACKAGE 6: I AM ACQUIRING A NUMBER OF TAC50 STOCKS. THESE WILL HAVE SADDLE CHEEKPIECES, AND SPACER OR 3 WAY METAL ADJUSTABLE BUTTPLATES. STOCKS WILL BE FULLY MODIFIED PER S.O.E. SPECS, WITH A 5” NOSE EXTENSION, MODIFIED PISTOL GRIP, MODIFIED TOE OF THE BUTT PLATE AREA, INLETTING AND PILLAR BEDDING OF YOUR BARRELED ACTION, AND PAINTED TO YOUR DESIRE: $1650.00 (available Nov 2009)

Please contact me direct at [email protected] to arrange special requirements, rapid delivery, etc.

Hi Trigger ,

sorry but I'm unable to use my email account actually , I'm writing you again here because I'm in a hurry to get your final confirm that the price of "package 6" of USD 1.650,00 in your post here above does --NOT-- include the bipod price which is of USD 1.000,00 , so the final price for a complete uninletted TAC-50 setup 'll be USD 2.650,00 plus special optionals , am I right ?

Stay safe,
PP out

PP,,,

The price of $1650.00 on the TAC50 SOE setup with the cheytac bipod DOES include the bipod rig. It's a special project and there are substantial price breaks on that setup.

That price includes pillar bedding of your barreled action, a 5" nose extension, fiberglass mods to the pistol grip and toe area of the gun, adjustable cheekpiece and spacer system on the stock, AND the cheytac bipod setup. Duracoat finish to your choice and KalGard gun coat on the metal parts.

Trigger

General Posting... Deposit checks are going in the bank today. Taking a trip out of country for a couple of weeks. All is on schedule for all setups to be delivered prior to 1 Nov.

Trigger out

Trigger,

cheque for #1 unit plus optionals sent via DHL ,

PP out

Trig,

I want one for the XM 408. Please let me know if one is available!

Got everyone's PMs. Units are becoming available as we speak. Have a few days before going away for a bit, will advise on which rifle setups orders get filled, based on receipt of deposits, and setup availability.

Thanks guys, success so far!!

Trigger

Hey T50,

to produce al of those stocks you need to open a factory actually !
smile.gif

P out

Hey Buck, been busy plugging away with the movie shit and drilling holes with my SRS. I heard you had a good time in Arco.
smile.gif

Just curiouse if any one has taken delivery yet? Curiouse how you guys are liking this setup.

CJG

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rotortuner</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just curiouse if any one has taken delivery yet? Curiouse how you guys are liking this setup.

CJG </div></div>

+1; I put a deposit down for two units and haven't heard anything back from T50 yet. I am sure the wait will be worth it.
smile.gif

SCL

When I placed my order T50 told me that the stocks & bipods 'd be ready about at the end of November/beginning of December .

PP out

I was told Nov. 1st on my edm 96 bipod delivery! I have sent a few emails but have yet to get a responce!

yes, 5 times. I paid in full. I think it will be cool, but I also, am a bit worried. I paid a little extra for a different color, then switched back to black. He said he mailed a check back to me... That was about three weeks ago at least.

Hi guys,

Relax everyone, just back in country, getting my time zone feet under me. I am at the mercy of McMillan stocks, they said ready within 2 weeks from yesterday. All are assembled for their parts on their end, then will notify me when shipping.

Cheytac M200 parts, I am at their whim on these parts too, i'm told all is available and will be moving on this soon. Appreciate your patience very much, will advise.

Thanks,
Trigger

Anyone talk to TRIG. I have sent many email and PM's without an answer. I have paid in full and nothing...

Rotortuner,
Can you please PM me the RND details you have - i.e. price, delivery times, etc.,? I didn't know they offered these and I may get one to compare it to the ones I am getting in this offered from T50.

Has anyone compared these systems and written about it??

Thanks!

SCL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SCL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rotortuner,
Can you please PM me the RND details you have - i.e. price, delivery times, etc.,? I didn't know they offered these and I may get one to compare it to the ones I am getting in this offered from T50.

Has anyone compared these systems and written about it??

Thanks!

SCL </div></div>

Im not sure on price, but i think its like 500 to have the barrell nut and tube done, then you buy the bipod, so overall its like 700-1k I think, There is a thread on here somewhere with some pricing. Also not 100% sure on avaliability, but i dont think its an issue. read this thread:
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1432736#Post1432736

roto- the price on the tube conversion is only 270 not 500. And the RND bipods are $575. And he has them in stock ready to ship.

For what it is worth I just took delivery of my bipod from RND. Lloyd was a couple weeks late but he gave me a loaner for elk season in Wyoming.

I have a varmint forend on my McRees stocked Lawton .375 so I had to make my own adapter as the RND is set up for a foreend tube and barrel nut. I have to say it is unique, maybe not pretty, but unique.

It is a really nice unit and delivery took about 8 weeks total. No complaints.

For what it's worth, Lloyd also makes the same bipod for mounting on Picatinny rails...

SRS_02.jpg

And for the record, I hope all goes well with your Cheytac bipod deals - it's a great system and worth the wait.

he has responded to me. he sent me a check i was owed and he is getting the bi-pods done. He stayed in for the Holidays to work on them cancelling his vacation!

anyone have T50's contact info. I have sent numerous messages, but nothing since I got a check. I am getting worried. I have paid in full and it is getting old.

I have his email but all my recent emails were unanswered .
PP out