• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cheytac's M200 bipod setup

Re: Cheytac's M200 bipod setup

Any additional info to share - expected delivery dates??

SCL

he has done his part and some production is out of his hands. He is saying end of month begining of next depending of production through the holiday

No I didn't. He is not a company and was affraid this would happen. Being that this is not in his hands, he is a little tied. I agree about the date. Any contact with him, I will update.

A delay is understandable from my point of view , I do not worry about that , I just liked to have an updated from him in person , here in the forum where all of this started or a short reply to the emails he got .

PP out

Not in this deal, but agree that there should be direct response not info from a second or third party.
It is great that jkkfam89 is able to get some info and update others.

I am just updating because I know others feel how I do. T50 hasn't asked me too. I mentioned that he should chime in. I just know how I feel when that much money is involved.

J89,

please do not misunderstand , I thank you for your updated but , as I just stated in my previous post , I'd like that T50 'd answer to this thread or to the numerous emails he surely got .

I'm not worried about the delay infact I'm 100% confident this'll be ending as a good deal but better commos from him in person should have been due .

PP out

No problem PP. I hope he does chime in. I am excited for the bipod and can't wait.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pinco Palla</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anybody got any update yet from T50 ?
PP out </div></div>

?????

BTT

PP et al,
I haven't heard anything or received any PMs or e-mails from T50. I will post here as soon as I get anything and hope others involved in the deal will do likewise.

Merry Christmas to all!!

SCL

SCL ,

tnx for yr reply , a sign of life from T50 'd be appreciated .

Pp out

I'm going to be a little bit worried about this business at this point.

There are no commos from T50 since a long time ago , nobody here got any unit yet so the overall situation does not seems to be to much positive IMHO .

Is there anybody here living close to him to be able to go over there in person to check out what's going on ?

This is his address :

Dean
Shelley, Idaho

PP out

I'll probably be over in Jackson in the next couple of weeks and can pop over the pass; Shelley is not too far. If no one hears anything before then I will try for a face-to-face contact. Does anyone have a cellular number for Dean? I'm sure there is an explanation for the delay as Dean does not strike me as the sort of person who would stiff everyone, but the lack of comms of any sort to anyone is getting a little worrisome.
Best,
James

James ,

that'd be a great help indeed !
Unfortunately I have not got any T50 ph number ....

I'm quite sure there'll be a good explanation for his lack of commos , that's worrying me much more than a small delay sincerely.

Please keep us posted whenever you'll be able to get in touch with him , thanks so much for your time and for your very welcomed help .

PP out

James,
That would be awesome - thanks for helping out your 'Hide brothers on this! I don't have a cell or landline for T50 - just PMs and e-mail. :-(

Should we start posting a list of everyone who is in on the deal and how much cash we have fronted on this to get an idea of how big this situation is?? I have dealt with Dean in the past and it all worked out fine, as I think this deal will eventually do so - however the lack of communication is becoming very disconcerting at this point.

If T50 were OCONUS I could see how internet access may be limited, however someone stated they had contacted him and he was INCONUS working on the bipods....

I am in the deal for two units with deposits cased several months ago.

SCL

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pinco Palla</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm going to be a little bit worried about this business at this point.

There are no commos from T50 since a long time ago , nobody here got any unit yet so the overall situation does not seems to be to much positive IMHO .

Is there anybody here living close to him to be able to go over there in person to check out what's going on ?

This is his address :

Shelley, Idaho

PP out
</div></div>

I really dont think you should post his address out on the web. ask people if
they live around shelley Idaho and if someone posts yes, see if they could check it out. no need to put this guy in harms way. Lott's of creeps and crazy ass crack heads on the web bro.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage110</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...... no need to put this guy in harms way. Lott's of creeps and crazy ass crack heads on the web bro.</div></div>

S110,
I do not think I put T50 in any harms way , he is able to deal with far worse troubles in my knowledge , however thanks for highlight that point .
PP out

I sent him 1k last Sept 08th , he gave me the receipt confirmation Sept 15th , it was the last time I got a mail from him .

PP out

Guys,

Sorry for not getting back to you. I can't get into details. I will not be able to complete this project, deep personal issues have come up. I WILL be refunding monies over the next 60 days, max. I apologize for the screwup. Timing, it's a bitch.

Lastly, email me direct for any further corrospondence, I won't be addressing this site anymore as my address is NOW FUCKING PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE. What @#$@#$ing crackhead decided to do that?

Again, I will NOT be responding any further on this site. Email me direct.

Trig

I know when money is involved, sometimes it's easy to think of the worst about an individual. I am sure that T50 has his reasons for the delay. However, I think it's wrong to publish a person's personal address on a public forum. It's certainly is poor form to do that given T50's background and his service for this country. Lord knows how many enemies you make when you take up arms and defend your country.

Also, T50 is very knowledgable in large calibers and his contribution will definitely be missed.

RND Manufacturing, Inc.
14399 Mead Street
Longmont, Colorado 80504
Phone: (970) 535-4458
Email: [email protected]

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triggerfifty</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guys,

Sorry for not getting back to you. I can't get into details. I will not be able to complete this project, deep personal issues have come up. I WILL be refunding monies over the next 60 days, max. I apologize for the screwup. Timing, it's a bitch.

Lastly, email me direct for any further corrospondence, I won't be addressing this site anymore as my address is NOW FUCKING PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE. What @#$@#$ing crackhead decided to do that?

Again, I will NOT be responding any further on this site. Email me direct.

Trig </div></div>

(Engage sarcasm) I'm shocked. I never saw this coming. How could this happen. I figured it was a "third times a charm" kinda thing. Well, next time it'll be a sure thing.
crazy.gif

Wow !
What a surprise !
After my posts above you took time to write here again at last , good timing , uh ?

I want my money back immediatly , not after 60 days , where are my money because you are unable to send it back immediatly ??

Give us a solid proof you are not a *#§+*/*%#@ and send the money back immediatly.

PP out

This sucks bad. I also have $1000 into this. Well, hopefully I cant get refunded....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SCL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can someone please post/PM me the last good e-mail address .......... I propose we post here when we get funds back ...... </div></div>

[email protected]

SCL , that sounds to be a good idea , let's see when and - IF - this is going to happen ,

PP out

I have a a EDM windrunner and contacted T50 about a month ago and asked if he would be able to make a bi pod for me even though he was done taking orders. He told me he would have enough spare parts and he could. At that point people started to post that they had not heard from T50 and I began to think things didn't seem OK! At this point if 12 people heck could be 20ish people sent funds from 400,1000, on up I would get a lawyer &/or LE involved. If he started collecting funds in September and he said he will pay the funds back in another 60 days....Thats 6 months time....

just my 2 cents

Gents,

I understand your anger. Your cause is not furthered by the teenager threats posted here like this is some facebook page. However, if someone insists, i'll gladly meet you face to face to sort this out.

With interest is only fair, instead of posting your angry commentary here, contact me direct. I've had enough threats at this point to become blunt to them. Besides, posting threats here doesn't make too much sense now does it. I cannot help the situation that is around me, it is what it is. Those of you who haven't been in #@$% must be goldplated, your time will come, it always does in life.

I could be dishonest and put you guys off and claim work on this indefinately, but I am at the whim of some others. I am NOT a business where you go up to the customer service and bitch and moan about not getting your food as you cooked it.

Take a breath, relax. Now I know why I got out of this stuff in the first place, must have forgotten. Those of you that sent words of support, I much appreciate them. This is an ugly deal, but it ain't going to kill me.

The guys (Pino Palla, or whatever your name is), that sent the threats, they've been passed on to the appropriate authorities. You may have trouble getting into the US next time around.

My apologies, if that isn't enough, you do what you gotta do.

I locked this thread this morning. But I was later convinced that may have been a mistake. I'll agree to leave it open as long as everyone conducts themselves in an adult manner.

I suggest that triggerfifty post a seperate email to conduct communications on this project.

Everyone needs to remember that this site is probably monitored by officials of "Big Brother". Read the rules: Sniper's Hide will co-operate with all law enforcement authorities.

Play nice.

It is a mystery to why the moderators has NOT erased the Address of a American patriot. regardless of what has heppened.
Putting people on display like that is just wrong.

Moderators steep up - in full effect PLEASE.

Cheers,

Master Diver

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Master Diver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is a mystery to why the moderators has NOT erased the Address of a American patriot. regardless of what has heppened.

Cheers,

Master Diver
</div></div>

Maybe because no alert was put on it, so how anyone expects us to keep up with everything is beyond me. It's a simple process to notify the moderators...

Forum Stats are what they are:

32871 Members
31 Forums
62778 Topics
730631 Posts

I had no clue the turn this took until today... why, because nothing was said by a single soul participating until today.

Sorry Frank,

The world just looks smaller from the perspective of an occasional visitor.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Master Diver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is a mystery to why the moderators has NOT erased the Address of a American patriot. regardless of what has heppened.

Cheers,

Master Diver
</div></div>

Maybe because no alert was put on it, so how anyone expects us to keep up with everything is beyond me. It's a simple process to notify the moderators...

Forum Stats are what they are:

32871 Members
31 Forums
62778 Topics
730631 Posts

I had no clue the turn this took until today... why, because nothing was said by a single soul participating until today.

</div></div>

I fully understand, thanks for taking action once it was brought to your attention.

Cheers,

Master Diver

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Master Diver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">....NOT erased the Address of a American patriot....</div></div>

The <span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">real</span></span> American Patriots are those who honored their uniform and their flag , are those who put at serious risk their lives , talking about "mr." Dean Michaelis , well , he is not at all an American Patriot , he is a disonor for his uniform , for his flag and for his country .

He is just a serious swindler ( .... as many of SH members already knew and privately messaged me ) , I dare him to show to all of us the orders he stated he placed at McMillan and EDM for the stocks and bipods 4 months ago , also if he so honest and clean why he does not send our money back immediatly ?

"Mr." Michaelis , please , give to all of us the proof I'm wrong .
Where are our money ?

Also , I did not threat anybody , I was the one who was threaten by him indeed , I have his last 8 emails ( all dated yesterday after 4 months of deep silence ! ) to proof it .

What I find to be a real shame are some posts where this guy is still defended by some SH forummiers , in this way you are accepting and defending a guy who steal a lot of money from me , living oversea , and from a lot of other forummiers , do you feel to be honored by such behaviour ?

PP out

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Victor N TN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">........... this site is probably monitored by officials of "Big Brother".

Read the rules: Sniper's Hide will co-operate with all law enforcement authorities. </div></div>

Victor ,

if this is true , please help us out !

PP out

All I know is: I paid $1000 for a bipod. I have no bipod or funds to show many months later. I hope we all get our funds back. I don't have the money to throw out! My funds are tight and this affects peoples lives. I really hope other people as well as myself get the funds returned. It would be HONORABLE!!

Has anyone received an email yet on their reimbursement?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jkkfam89</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Has anyone received an email yet on their reimbursement? </div></div>

Are you joking man ?

PP out