• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cheytac's M200 bipod setup

Re: Cheytac's M200 bipod setup

I was wondering on emails, not payment! I was hoping someone received info on the payment plan.. Not joking, need the funds returned bad!

One last attempt for you guys to be civil.

EMAIL ME: I will not respond to the child postings going on here. I OFFERED a refund, your threats are rapidly pushing me into a position of sitting silent and forcing small claims actions, which in the state of idaho, these ARE.

To the "internet snipers" here, why the need to vent on this public site the whines and snivels, which only slow YOUR personal refunds down, you go to the bottom of the list, sorry, that's life.

For those that threaten to come here "to kick my ass", please do, I could use some stress relief, but know this, I DO NOT PLAY.

There are 4 posts here that are slanderous and legally defamation, I am in the process of obtaining a legal case to silence you. Those that do that, will be contacted with legal action, so stop venting your childish claims.

What a fucking mistake, and what a bunch of childish assholes! To those that have written with their wishes in a civil manner, you will be refunded rapidly.

In my current world of personal hell, you simply aren't on the radar screen. Again, if you insist on coming to the address that piece of shit italian posted, be advised, that is a threat, and I WILL ACT AND DEFEND ACCORDINGLY. You will not like the result, I guarantee that.

My last post on this amateur act site.

People already know my credibility and yours , this " italian piece of shit " ( time'll tell who's the POS here ) was able to catch away all screens were you was hiding behind , infact you cannot show any order at McMillan or EDM and you'll never give back money to anybody.

Many people already knew you very well , unfortunately not me and the other SH forummiers who trusted you .

PP out

Dear Italian Piece of Shit...

To further contribute to your credability
smile.gif
Please review the following paper.

To everyone else... be advised I responded to this clown's whine with an offer of refund, which he refused. It has the look and feel of a money making opportunity for HIM that fell through because I am not able to do this project. So fuck him.

Trig

Now, let me get back to fixing this problem instead of dealing with self serving turds.
McMillanOrder.jpg

I can see that it's only an order..... not an invoice..

I can also see that the order was never signed, dated, approved, or returned.

Gents,
While no one who was in on this deal is happy because we all wanted to get a slick bipod for our long range rigs, lets just focus on getting refunded and keeping other 'Hide brothers informed about when they contacted Dean via e-mail directly (as he requested), when they got the refund, etc.

Internet threats on a forum from any party involved in this are only an unnecessary distraction at this point. Let Dean make things good - if he does then let us know the facts, if he doesn't then let us know the facts and we can all get together and work a lawsuit or whatever...but focus on the facts rather than threats, innuendo, etc. etc.

Give T50 a chance to make this good before dogpiling on him - especially if you are not involved in this situation at all. If you don't have a dog in the fight then stay out of it. Please let cooler heads prevail on everyone's behalf because calling each other POS' isn't going to get us the bipods we wanted or the refunds we are lawfully owed.

With all that said I will get off of my soapbox and add that I directly e-mailed Dean yesterday and am waiting for him to confirm receipt and my refund.

SCL

Mr. Dean Michaelis ,

that is just an order that show no amount payed , so obviously it does not means anything ...... but it'll be helpful to my attorney , thank you for your help .

PP out

P.S.: fortunately in every public forums people know who is the real piece of s*it since a long time before you was attacking me and the other shooters who trusted you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: davide</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can see that it's only an order..... not an invoice.. </div></div>

You see davide ?

he is just helping me out confirming what I wrote , there were not any order placed & confirmed to McMillan and EDM , no amount payed , no orders sign of approval , this 'll be very interesting for my attorney , thank you mr. Michaelis .

Also , you may find interesting to know that yesterday I already filled out the FBI Internet crime complaint form , its number is #I10010711492182** , and that all of your emails and messages are already in some FBI friends' hands , friends that I'm going to meet in person in few days , this is not going to be fun for you this time my friend.

Have a good one !

PP out

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pinco Palla</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: davide</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can see that it's only an order..... not an invoice.. </div></div>

You see davide ?

he is just helping me out confirming what I wrote , there were not any order placed & confirmed to McMillan and EDM , no amount payed , no orders sign of approval , this 'll be very interesting for my attorney , thank you mr. Michaelis .

Also , you may find interesting to know that yesterday I already filled out the FBI Internet crime complaint form , its number is #I10010711492182** , and that all of your emails and messages are already in some FBI friends' hands , friends that I'm going to meet in person in few days , this is not going to be fun for you this time my friend.

Have a good one !

PP out
</div></div>

Fuckin Italian thinks he's all bad ass cause he knows someone that works for the government. lol grow up, I dont know triggerfifty and personally I dont give a shit but you should give the guy a chance to set things straight. Fuckin calm your shit bro or you probably wont get anything back except for a lawsuit. These are friendly words of advice, I know when money is involved it makes the situation tense but give the guy a break, he's obviously got some serious problems to deal with. i just think everyone needs to calm down, relax and then come back to the situation w/ a little cooler mindset.

What nice people we have here , good to know that you prefer to defend a swindler that to support who is fighting for justice .

PP out

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage110</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Fuckin Italian thinks ........These are friendly words of advice..... </div></div>

Hey , look , those are really "friendly words of advice" !

Thank you mr. Savage110 for your lesson , it was well learned .

PP out

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: notyers</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can someone lock Pinco from posting any more here for a month or so.Legal stuff needs to lay low for a couple of weeks, give him a break.If you guys really needed the money back you wouldn't own Cheytacs or Lapuas that cost 3k or more. I too will give him a month. Please leave it be. Trigger, you have Email </div></div>

I need the money back and yes my rifles cost more then 3k. Are you missing the point or what?

Savage, stay out. You havent received threatening emsils like we have. You only see the thread, so before you advise people, know the situation.

I tried to help T50 by posting updstes and I still get threatened!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: notyers</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you guys really needed the money back you wouldn't own Cheytacs or Lapuas that cost 3k or more.</div></div>

So cause you can afford a rifle that's worth $3k, then you should be willing to piss away $1k? You're a more patient and understanding man than me.

Savage110, I think we'd all like to see how understanding you'd be when it's your money.

Alright, my suggestion, everyone who isn't directly involved in this deal, stay out of the thread. There's enough shit here to watch, you don't need to be posting additionally to add to the show. Everyone involved are grown ups, it'll get worked out I'm sure, either through mature actions by all parties or the legal system.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: notyers</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you guys really needed the money back you wouldn't own Cheytacs or Lapuas that cost 3k or more.</div></div>

So cause you can afford a rifle that's worth $3k, then you should be willing to piss away $1k? You're a tool.

Savage110, I think we'd all like to see how understanding you'd be when it's your money.

Alright, my suggestion, everyone who isn't directly involved in this deal, stay out of the thread. There's enough shit here to watch, you don't need to be posting additionally to add to the show. Everyone involved are grown ups, it'll get worked out I'm sure, either through mature actions by all parties or the legal system. </div></div>

+10000

SCL

In rethinking my post, notyers, I do apologize for calling you a tool (I'll edit my post). I do think we are all on the same page, you're just more patient then most, but in my experience patience doesn't always pay.

Now, since I'm not out $1k, this will be my last post here unless someone asks me to chime in as a mod. I truly feel for all of you (even T50) as I know that this kind of deal can ruin a guys outlook on the hide and all internet deals for some time to come. Best of luck.

J

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jkkfam89</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: notyers</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Can someone lock Pinco from posting any more here for a month or so.Legal stuff needs to lay low for a couple of weeks, give him a break.If you guys really needed the money back you wouldn't own Cheytacs or Lapuas that cost 3k or more. I too will give him a month. Please leave it be. Trigger, you have Email </div></div>

I need the money back and yes my rifles cost more then 3k. Are you missing the point or what?

Savage, stay out. You havent received threatening emsils like we have. You only see the thread, so before you advise people, know the situation.

I tried to help T50 by posting updstes and I still get threatened! </div></div>

Post a Screen image of these "threatening emails" and I will butt out. Until you do, all I see is you guys being ass holes to someone who has served for this country and is going through troubles.

I'm out of this thread , I'll stay in touch with other victims and friendly mates here via PM .

S110 , nice thoughts , because he served the country and ( may ) have troubles he can steal money from other people , nice thoughts

PP out

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pinco Palla</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm out of this thread , I'll stay in touch with other victims and friendly mates here via PM .

S110 , nice thoughts , because he served the country and ( may ) have troubles he can steal money from other people , nice thoughts

PP out
</div></div>

I though they were pretty nice thoughts too, im not on anybody's side here. I just think that from what I have been seeing on this thread, he has behaved and you have been an ass, now you say that he threatened you, if he did, then go ahead and get a suit against him or something, but nobody believes your shit unless you back it up. the way I see it is that everyone else besides you have handled themselves maturely.

savage he has threatened more then one! there is proof, but why do we supply someone not involved the evidence? Doesn't make sense does it.

Savage110, butt out, this thread has nothing to do with you. Let the guys involved with T50 sort it out without outside commentary from guys who have less than 10% of the facts.

For those who may need it :

Shelley Police dept. 115 S. Emerson Avenue , Shelley ID 83274

PP out

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pyrofx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Talked with McMillan at SHOT. Stocks still in their shop.

Come on Dean.....
</div></div>

Pyrofx - thanks for the PMs.

SCL

Well this is awesome,
I have been involved in two group buys over the net while in Iraq, both of them ended up a goatfuck like this deal with no product delivered either time, never again.

Im in for $450. Shot Mr. Michaelis a comm shot and have not heard anything back in over a week.
Buck

If everything that I've read here is true (as of 27 FEB 2010) then I apoligize to all. I pray this works out for everyone. If it does not, I will be the first one to admit that I made a horrible mistake. I would never have believed this if I hadn't seen this personally. You all have my most sincere condolences.

<span style="text-decoration: line-through">Dean,

You've been a great service to this country and I for one am greatly appreciative of your service. I am also very privileged as to have worked with a fellow sniper that has worked with you. He is a great guy who speaks very highly of you and your contributions to our nation's security. I met this man in the sandbox and he was part of the K2 team. I understand (from what little access that I'm allowed) as to how important and serious your work is.

Stay safe and God's speed.

Scott

To those who are not in the know regarding Trigger50 and his service to this country, take a word from a bystander who does. Trigger50 is a great American who is indeed a great Patriot as well.

If Trigger could not make this project work out, there are very good reasons for that. Also, when Trigger is off the grid, be very thankful <span style="font-weight: bold">as his work allows you to sleep more soundly at night.</span>

Trigger50 is a giant amoung us. Take his words with the utmost seriousness. If not, believe at least this one thing.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Trigger50 is not to be trifled with.</span></span>

ranger1183,
I am a great patriot as well who has served my country for our national security for the past 21 years and am still doing so. I hope you and your loved ones sleep better at night thanks to my continued service and sacrifice. I am not to be trifled with either...and I still want my refund within the sixty days I was told to wait for it.

The folks who put money up in good faith are waiting for a refund in good faith. No one is slamming Dean for not being able to finish this deal - they just want their money back in a timely fashion since it was given to him in a timely fashion - no more, no less.

Patriotism and prior service are great, but there are a LOT of members here with that background. Prior distinguished service does not mean you get a free pass to steal people's money and shame on you if believe so; please get your moral compass re-calibrated.

Honesty and integrity are just as important as patriotism and service...if not more so. A thief who won the congressional medal of honor is still a thief - he may have a great medal, but he dishonored his heroic deeds with his thievery.

I am not implying in any way that T50 is a thief, but if he does not refund the money for whatever reason then he certainly will become one and it would be sad to see all of the good things he has done in the community marred by this deal. I would not like to see that happen. I know that a few thousand dollars is small claims court stuff in the grand scheme of things, but once you lose your honor its really tough to get it back.

I wish nothing but the best for T50 and hope he can get all of this squared away as quickly as possible so everyone can move on about their business.

SCL

Ranger, Really? Stay on the sidelines... You haven't a clue! OJ was a great runningback to. Why is it that people not involved in the situation seem to know so much.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dogtown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where's my popcorn?</div></div> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jimmy M40a2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You better grab a soda too. (Probably a two liter)</div></div>

Man he is 'off the grid" and u guys are settling in to watch the big show! LMAO
In all seriousness I hope the guys involved get it resolved.

PS My neighbor went off the grid a while back, he has paid his electric bill finally and is back on it now.

Anyone got any reimbursement from the well educated and fair mr. "honesty" Dean Michaelis yet ?

PP out

Nope, emailed nicely and got no responce as of late. What a true American hero.

He never got the stocks from McMillan , he never got the bipods assemblies from EDM , this means he studied and planned this fraud , to be polite and nice with this scumbag just means loosing time , an american hero ?

......nope !

This is just a thief and of the worse kind because he simply betrayed those who trusted him because of his past , so he dishonored his past and the uniform he wore , what a shame !

PP out

This is a bad thread to see here, being new and all. Do these "group buys" usually go this way? I'm not going to get involved in this because I know nothing of it but would like to know if this happens alot. The "group buys" sounded like an awesome idea until I read this. Patriot or not, this isnt the kind of thing an honorable person would do. I hope this actually ends well for all parties involved.

No. I would say 99% of the group buys go off without a hitch. A lot of very good guys here. This is no in any way a common thing that happened with this particular group buy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triggerfifty</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Guys,
........ I WILL be refunding monies over the next 60 days, max. ....... </div></div>

This was written last January 4th , 56 days ago , mr. Michaelis has 4 days to give proof he is not a true thief and a true POS .

PP out