• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cheytac's M200 bipod setup

Re: Cheytac's M200 bipod setup

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SCL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

For all of the guys scammed by Dean, I suggest we spread the word on all the major gunboards ......

I am getting bipods for my EDMs by RND</div></div>

Knowing for sure since the beginning this was a scam from that POS , I already posted in all the gunboards where I use to be all the needed infos to save other people from this thief .

SCL, you have a link for RND ?

PP out

Llyod at RND was nothing less than stellar when it came to responding to my emails and/or questions about his tube/bi-pod. It took about six weeks to get the assembly from him and his machining is superb. I am probably going to have him make some minor changes to my tube and bi-pod to better fit my needs - increase the thread depth inside the tube in relation to the bbl nut, weld larger feet on the bi-pod, and machine stops to prevent the bi-pod cuff from sliding fore/aft.

Anyone who orders from RND will be well served!

Pinco Palla:

PM sent

Guys, good luck, I have been warning about that dirt bag for about 20 years. I have been chased off boards because everyone believes his sh**t and thinks he is doing great things. Trust me, he is not. I have a ream of emails with his threatening BS about showing up on my door step, lawyers, and every other imaginable crap.

He will worm his way into another area and convince them that he is god's gift to sniping. Actually, he was fired from both schools for being an idiot. That does not stop him from claiming he wrote everything and invented everything.

Some of you still believe he is one of the greatest, ask about him around 1st Group and SWC, it will be an eye opener.

Have fun guys.

PS, When he is off the grid, he is still in this country, hate to spoil it for you guys.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: longrange1947</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guys, good luck, I have been warning about that dirt bag for about 20 years. I have been chased off boards because everyone believes his sh**t and thinks he is doing great things. Trust me, he is not. I have a ream of emails with his threatening BS about showing up on my door step, lawyers, and every other imaginable crap.

He will worm his way into another area and convince them that he is god's gift to sniping. Actually, he was fired from both schools for being an idiot. That does not stop him from claiming he wrote everything and invented everything.

Some of you still believe he is one of the greatest, ask about him around 1st Group and SWC, it will be an eye opener.

Have fun guys.

PS, When he is off the grid, he is still in this country, hate to spoil it for you guys.

</div></div>
Please give more details!!!!!!!!!!!!! links maybe!

My apologies for tryng to give this guy a fair chance, I too hate thiefs and that is what Dean M. has turned out to be, so again I apoligize for tryng to help him out, I though he was an honest man of his word, and a patriot, guess not. My most sincere apology to Pinco P for calling you out and defending this shit bag, I hope you can let that be in the past. I too believe in karma, dont worry guys, this shitbag will pay for what he has done either in this lifetime or the next.
Again, sorry
Regards
-Felipe

M4guru ,
got yr PM brother .

Savage110 ,
thank you for your apologies , really appreciated , no problem from my side .

PP out

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pinco Palla</div><div class="ubbcode-body">M4guru ,
got yr PM brother .

Savage110 ,
thank you for your apologies , really appreciated , no problem from my side .

PP out
</div></div>
Looks like times up for TG50, what are you guys gonna do?

I think it'll be impossible to get our money back , just trying to let him have troubles , what's more ?

PP out

Hell if u guys think about it it will cost more in lawyers then the cash already in this mess is worth, Just my opinion but if he screwed me I woudn't care on cost, motherfucker would be serving time for fraud, hopefully he would serve his time in a cell w/ a rapist of some sort
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage110</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.....it will cost more in lawyers then the cash already in this mess is worth..... </div></div>

That was for sure what the scammer thought when he planned this fraud .

PP out

Here is my last e-mail to Turd50 - I doubt I will get a reply, but if it does I will post it since Turd50 generally responds with chest thumping, profanity laden, bullshit bravado when people point out the now established fact he is a thief. I do this so everyone at this site will spread the word to others to avoid this shitbag at all costs.

"Good job in showing the world that you are a dishonorable thief by not giving refunds by your own self proclaimed "60 day max" limit. This may be "small claims stuff for pitys sake" but your honor and your word should mean more to you than that. Didn't SF or big Army teach you that along the way in your career? A man without his honor isn't a man. Its very sad that you have tarnished your service to your country by becoming a lying thief. You demonstrated this to the community due to your actions - and your actions only.

Your rep in the somewhat closed SF family was shaky at best, but know you have proven to the world writ large that you are a charlatan. I humbly suggest you "stay off the grid" permanently since everyone now knows what you truly are and folks will be reminding the internet shooting fraternity that you cannot be trusted for any reason ever again. I hope your selling out your honor was worth the few thousand bucks you profited from this scam deal.

Please don't bother to threaten me with profanity and racist comments like you have to other folks you scammed in this deal as I don't waste my time reading or responding to dishonorable ilk such as you."

Who ever is involved, please check pm. If involved and didnt get a pm from me, please pm me. I have an idea. I wont post here because asshole may be lerking.

Gentlemen, I have been following this thread and I agree the person in question is dead wrong; but, that is not the direction I wanted to take with this post. I am just curious about the bi-pod in question. I must tell you as soon as I saw you boys start talking about a 1000.00 bi-pod the old BS flag immediately ran all the way to the top.

The little 80.00 Harris S Model has been working pretty well for me. I believe the BS about over the top bi-pods had more to do with transfering funds from the buyer to the buyee than solving a problem. If you can shoot half min. groups off a Harris at 100, 300, 800 etc. a different bi-pod design will most likely not help at extended ranges. I seriously doubt a bi-pod has the capability to make adjustments to the path of the projectile once it leaves the muzzle. Anyway I am sorry about all this for you guys and I hope something works out for you.

Aug,
These bipods were for high end rifles. My specific quest when purchasing a windrunner was to get it to look and function as the m200 intervention. The m200 was orig. built by edm and the main difference was the bipod. Having a Harris bipod on my 408 cheytac would work as well as a condom full of holes.

I didn't lose any money, but I sure ended up with a lot of egg on my face. Such an embarrassing situation for me to be in. My apologies to all.

The folks at Long Range Accuracy look like they really have a great product.

http://www.lraccuracy.com/

header3.jpg

all.jpg

I hope it is available as I eventually want to get a long range rifle again.

I sure wish they still had their YouTube video up.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jkkfam89</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Having a Harris bipod on my 408 cheytac would work as well as a condom full of holes. </div></div>

Or kinda like little cart tires on an F-250. The subject's hard target interdiction book was a real contribution I'd say, but what a cluster and disgrace this is. Good luck fellas.

Augusus,

I believe they were suppose to be similar to this. These are parts of the Cheytac bipod configured for a conventional stock. I had this done in 2006, it worked great but could be improved with a number of small changes to design. I am also looking forward to the release of the http://www.lraccuracy.com/ posted above as well. Just to be clear, they have no involvement with Cheytac bipod parts or Dean.

Picture008.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Those look nice, I have been tinkering with something similar.

No update , our money was lost , mr. Dean Michaelis is a thief as I stated since when he wrote he was unable to do what he got the money for .

PP out

later

On a 50 platform?? It looks like its built like a tank.

I thinks it's the better thingh to do.....

one of you pick up all the names of people involved... than contact a legal law to do somethings about a class action..

I was very close to order the stock.. like my friend PP.....

Guys ,
not to upset you but I think that our money are gone unfortunately , the fraud organized by this thief was a very well planned one indeed .
PP out

Sotex,
Can you PM me the details of what you did to put the wheels in motion? Can all injured parties do this?

SCL