• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chicago Riots now

3q3xc.gif

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
Absolutely guaranteed to happen again and again, until appropriate, proportional force is used to stop it: Officers, National Guard, organized militia, locked and loaded, with orders to fire one warning shot. Law-abiding, polite society does not deserve this.
It’s a shame that the law abiding polite members of our society have allowed this to happen. The cops and politicians allow this to happen. If anyone does anything to protect their property or themselves they’ll be jailed as felons just like the senior citizen couple in St. Louis. In other cities Cops are telling citizens to expect to be robbed and to just give their valuables to the muggers. The cities with problems created their problems.
When I was 11-12years old our sheriff and chief judge was arrested by the fbi for stealing thousands of pounds of drugs out of the evidence lock up and selling it. Police corruption and discrimination has been the rule not the exception and people are too afraid to speak out for fear of reprisals. Less than a hundred years ago our chief of police killed our sheriff did a few years in prison, was pardoned, and then elected sheriff. Cops killing black folks is nothing knew either. What’s new is colored folks joining together and protesting. I’m a white guy and have been called racist more than once. Even I can understand why those people are carrying on like they are. That’s why I can’t blindly Back the Blue on this. The cops need to be held accountable no different than that old couple in St. Louis. Just my humble opinion

Reactions: Flyingbullseye
It’s a shame that the law abiding polite members of our society have allowed this to happen. The cops and politicians allow this to happen. If anyone does anything to protect their property or themselves they’ll be jailed as felons just like the senior citizen couple in St. Louis. In other cities Cops are telling citizens to expect to be robbed and to just give their valuables to the muggers. The cities with problems created their problems.
When I was 11-12years old our sheriff and chief judge was arrested by the fbi for stealing thousands of pounds of drugs out of the evidence lock up and selling it. Police corruption and discrimination has been the rule not the exception and people are too afraid to speak out for fear of reprisals. Less than a hundred years ago our chief of police killed our sheriff did a few years in prison, was pardoned, and then elected sheriff. Cops killing black folks is nothing knew either. What’s new is colored folks joining together and protesting. I’m a white guy and have been called racist more than once. Even I can understand why those people are carrying on like they are. That’s why I can’t blindly Back the Blue on this. The cops need to be held accountable no different than that old couple in St. Louis. Just my humble opinion

You can’t be fucking serious. Where are all these fucking idiots coming from????

Reactions: Jgunner
You can’t be fucking serious. Where are all these fucking idiots coming from????
I think people should be held to the same standard not just including the police but especially the police. The Drug dealing sheriff and judge I mentioned routinely sent members of my community to prison for years over a few grams of grass. I think the idiots are those who think a badge is a license to do anything they want. How can treating everyone the same under the law be a bad thing?

If they don't want guns coming in from Wisconsin, they are welcome to build a wall on the border and keep thier commie trash on the their side of it. They wont be missed. It does however give me a chance to post a song from a band I like.

• Love
Reactions: myronman3
I think people should be held to the same standard not just including the police but especially the police. The Drug dealing sheriff and judge I mentioned routinely sent members of my community to prison for years over a few grams of grass. I think the idiots are those who think a badge is a license to do anything they want. How can treating everyone the same under the law be a bad thing?

You lost me when you claimed the couple in St. Louis should be held accountable. Unless I misunderstood you, that is insanity.

Reactions: Jgunner

Probably 40 yrs since I've heard that song and would have gone to my grave w/o ever thinking about it again. But somehow it's still there in the memory banks, accessible, and I can sing right along! Kinda makes you wonder about all the crap you have stored that just needs a spark to fire back up?

Reactions: Austan
You lost me when you claimed the couple in St. Louis should be held accountable. Unless I misunderstood you, that is insanity.
I don’t think they should have been arrested but they were. The cops arrested the elderly couple for breaking the law. When law enforcement break the laws they should be held accountable just like other people. I mentioned my personal experience with law enforcement jailing people for doing things that aren’t near as bad as the things the cops do.
Colored folks have been asking politely for over a hundred and fifty years to be treated the same as everyone else. If I was to kill a black person I’d go to prison until I was executed unless it was a clear case of self defense. The same is true if the situation is reversed. However when cops kill innocent people they aren’t held accountable. The cops kill a bunch of colored folks too. It seems that the colored folks are tired of asking politely. The cities with the problems should have addressed these problems long ago but their citizens didn’t care enough to do anything about it. Now they get to deal with the mess they created. It serves all of them right.

I don’t think they should have been arrested but they were. The cops arrested the elderly couple for breaking the law. When law enforcement break the laws they should be held accountable just like other people. I mentioned my personal experience with law enforcement jailing people for doing things that aren’t near as bad as the things the cops do.
Colored folks have been asking politely for over a hundred and fifty years to be treated the same as everyone else. If I was to kill a black person I’d go to prison until I was executed unless it was a clear case of self defense. The same is true if the situation is reversed. However when cops kill innocent people they aren’t held accountable. The cops kill a bunch of colored folks too. It seems that the colored folks are tired of asking politely. The cities with the problems should have addressed these problems long ago but their citizens didn’t care enough to do anything about it. Now they get to deal with the mess they created. It serves all of them right.

Mr Floyd was not an innocent person. He broke the law by trying to pass a bogus bill, then he resisted an officer trying to make the arrest. He was far from innocent. Also, looking at his past, he wasn't a choir boy by any means. I'm sorry he died but he was culpable in his own death. Police officers are forced to walk a fine line. Can you imagine if you're in a life or death fight with someone and you're told you can't use a hold that will help you win the fight? I can't imagine that. Before you judge the entire police force, you should have to spend a few days in their shoes. I personally woould never have the reserve nature that is needed to be a police officer. It does take a special person to do the job correctly. Now there are come cops who should never have joined the force. I'll give ya that.

Mr Floyd was not an innocent person. He broke the law by trying to pass a bogus bill, then he resisted an officer trying to make the arrest. He was far from innocent. Also, looking at his past, he wasn't a choir boy by any means. I'm sorry he died but he was culpable in his own death. Police officers are forced to walk a fine line. Can you imagine if you're in a life or death fight with someone and you're told you can't use a hold that will help you win the fight? I can't imagine that. Before you judge the entire police force, you should have to spend a few days in their shoes. I personally woould never have the reserve nature that is needed to be a police officer. It does take a special person to do the job correctly. Now there are come cops who should never have joined the force. I'll give ya that.
I wasn’t talking about Floyd or any other colored folks the cops killed. Floyd is just one of many. You aren’t suggesting that it’s okay to kill a person if the cop thinks he’s guilty or he has a criminal history are you? Do they get to kill only prior felons or can they kill those behind in child support too? It might be easier and cheaper if they just kill anyone with a warrant or if they have pc to search. Do you think it’s okay to kill someone because it’s easier than arresting them?
Nobody drafted the cops. They choose to be cops, so what it’s a shitty job. It’s a shitty job they asked for. If they don’t like it they can quit but in America we have a few rights and I remember reading something about the right to LIFE. We can only be denied those rights by a court. I suppose you think we only get our constitutional rights if Johnny law decides to let us have those rights. I think that’s exactly what those protesters are protesting.

Last edited:
I wasn’t talking about Floyd or any other colored folks the cops killed. Floyd is just one of many. You aren’t suggesting that it’s okay to kill a person if the cop thinks he’s guilty or he has a criminal history are you? Do they get to kill only prior felons or can they kill those behind in child support too? It might be easier and cheaper if they just kill anyone with a warrant or if they have pc to search. Do you think it’s okay to kill someone because it’s easier than arresting them?
Nobody drafted the cops. They choose to be cops, so what it’s a shitty job. It’s a shitty job they asked for. If they don’t like it they can quit but in America we have a few rights and I remember reading something about the right to LIFE. We can only be denied those rights by a court. I suppose you think we only get our constitutional rights if Johnny law decides to let us have those rights. I think that’s exactly what those protesters are protesting.

Do you know what the word culpable means?

Walking through the west or south sides of Chicago at 10 at night may help with your perspective.

I live about 2 hours from Chicago. Everyone is just hoping they don't leech out into the surrounding areas. If the africans are trying to get people to like them more they are doing the opposite.

If the africans are trying to get people to like them more they are doing the opposite.
This is one of the unintended consequences of the whole deal. How many bosses now have serious reservations about or have actually stopped hiring qualified blacks to minimize any potential issue, real or imagined? They are innocent people looking for a job but are still caught in the blast radius.

I don’t agree with what they’re doing but I understand why some are doing the things they’re doing. My southern heritage foretold this stuff since back when Lincoln freed the slaves and again after president Johnson let them vote. I’ve been called a racist a few times and I might be but a blind man could have seen this coming. The places with the problems created their problems. 😂

Reactions: EGwhisper
This is one of the unintended consequences of the whole deal. How many bosses now have serious reservations about or have actually stopped hiring qualified blacks to minimize any potential issue, real or imagined? They are innocent people looking for a job but are still caught in the blast radius.

I'd say 0, your odds of being hired/getting into college if you're black or a woman are infinitely higher. If I were a prudent black man I would be pissed at the idiot blacks who are causing others to judge based on the color of their skin/tshirt they are wearing/building they are burning.

People around here don't like blacks because, statistically factual, they don't work and cause crime, not because of the "color of their skin" but it is sure used as an excuse.

Reactions: DaveM
I live about 2 hours from Chicago. Everyone is just hoping they don't leech out into the surrounding areas. If the africans are trying to get people to like them more they are doing the opposite.
Hoping? I’m in Florida and we hope that the hurricanes don’t hit us but it doesn’t help. The folks up north wanted them free and were appalled at how they were treated in the south. They were given their freedom and moved away from the racist south. Now the good people up there get to live with them. You folks can hope all you want but it’s just a matter of time just like the hurricanes that we hope don’t get us.

If they don't want guns coming in from Wisconsin, they are welcome to build a wall on the border and keep thier commie trash on the their side of it.

Hey maybe we can get a discount rate on 2 walls, one for Wisconsin and the other for Indiana.....
All of Shitcagos problems will magically go away then....

Hoping? I’m in Florida and we hope that the hurricanes don’t hit us but it doesn’t help. The folks up north wanted them free and were appalled at how they were treated in the south. They were given their freedom and moved away from the racist south. Now the good people up there get to live with them. You folks can hope all you want but it’s just a matter of time just like the hurricanes that we hope don’t get us.

I wouldn't have anything in common with that group of folks up north. I'm a firm believer that some people aren't meant to live freely on their own and need firm direction.

Reactions: jcmullis2
I wouldn't have anything in common with that group of folks up north. I'm a firm believer that some people aren't meant to live freely on their own and need firm direction.
Which is exactly how many governments in Africa are run in order to keep the peace. Not just in the South but also the North. Want to fuck around you get dead. Everyone everywhere seems to understand it.

Reactions: EGwhisper
It’s part of their culture. The majority rob, kill, and mooch off the system. More than 4 out of 5 receive government assistance and typically have 3 or more illegitimate children. They collect afdc and food stamps for those children instead of child support. The men typically have served time in prison and use their record as an excuse not to work. These things have been known for many years but nobody dares to say anything about it because they’ll be called racist. They can be “pro black” and openly racist and again nobody dares to say anything. People need to understand that they don’t like us and they have been playing the race card to get an advantage over the white race. The white southerners knew their nature years ago but nobody believed them. Take a look at what they do in the African countries they rule. Until something is done about these problems it’s only gonna get worse.

And if I was a black person, I would have free college, welfare for life, be excused for all of my actions, get hired before others, have a black only TV station, claim racism over anything i didn't feel was fair.

Yeah, but they want to be equal.....my ass

Reactions: jcmullis2
And if I was a black person, I would have free college, welfare for life, be excused for all of my actions, get hired before others, have a black only TV station, claim racism over anything i didn't feel was fair.

Yeah, but they want to be equal.....my ass
You said it man. I dealt with that bs applying for different colleges and after college as a hospital director. We didn’t have any in management because they lacked the requisite education and experience. My bosses actually discussed waiving the requirements so we could have one. They don’t wanna be equal. They use race to get the advantage in any situation that benefits them. I don’t blame them it’s the dumbass’ that allow it that I blame.

It’s part of their culture. The majority rob, kill, and mooch off the system. More than 4 out of 5 receive government assistance and typically have 3 or more illegitimate children. They collect afdc and food stamps for those children instead of child support. The men typically have served time in prison and use their record as an excuse not to work. These things have been known for many years but nobody dares to say anything about it because they’ll be called racist. They can be “pro black” and openly racist and again nobody dares to say anything. People need to understand that they don’t like us and they have been playing the race card to get an advantage over the white race. The white southerners knew their nature years ago but nobody believed them. Take a look at what they do in the African countries they rule. Until something is done about these problems it’s only gonna get worse.

Now you’re talking with some sense.