• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Child's Play in Minneapolis

Dunraven

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Feb 1, 2019
Happened to be using a weight machine near the tv this morning, and while between sets, happened to look up at the tv. On a CBS morning show they were interviewing two of Floyd 'family members'. They were dressed to the nines in tailored suits and a derby hat(lipstick on a ... was the first thought). But part of the bloviating was this quote: If we don't get the right verdict out of this trial, the riots last year are going to look like 'child's play'. So, boys, pull up your socks.

2 options as I see it, stand by local business owners and tell protestors to move along or get out and hope they completely burn down the cities that turn Minnesota blue every cycle.

Additionally, it will be interesting to see how the gov's deal with this. At some point, there is a lot of talk about the current 2A environment but nothing will happen if there isn't a line drawn in the sand. I personally don't think current gov is dumb enough to force a confiscation or mass registration of weapons. Do you really think the founding fathers fought for freedom from a tax on tea? No, it was the steady chipping away of freedoms that we are seeing today again. I'm afraid we will just grumble about the next round of restrictions instead of doing something about it. Food for thought in light of what we may watch this summer again.

Reactions: hollowoutadime
Happened to be using a weight machine near the tv this morning, and while between sets, happened to look up at the tv. On a CBS morning show they were interviewing two of Floyd 'family members'. They were dressed to the nines in tailored suits and a derby hat(lipstick on a ... was the first thought). But part of the bloviating was this quote: If we don't get the right verdict out of this trial, the riots last year are going to look like 'child's play'. So, boys, pull up your socks.
And that's what is so scary about this trial...no, not scary that they may burn up the town; but, that our judicial system (what little is left of it) is going to be burned down with it by witness and juror intimidation. Of course, that usually just makes my resolve more firm...though I realize I may be a freak in that aspect.

So... you were fapping to a CBS reporter then news came on? Be honest...

Everybody needs to relax and take a knee until this is resolved.
Unfortunately, keeping a cool head and letting the law run its course is not a popular course of action anymore. This will go one of two ways:

- Cop gets off because he was overcharged. They can never prove intent. Also, the autopsy shows the criminal drug addict, Saint George Floyd, bless his holy name, had enough fentanyl in his system to kill a Clydesdale. Urbanites will go insane and destroy their own communities again. The federal government will pay for all of it.

- Judge and trial members are either bought off or too afraid to rule impartially due to death threats and potential impact to their community, so they throw the book at the guy. He goes to jail with a life sentence, gets killed within a week in gen pop. Urbanites are still pissed because he wasn’t given the death penalty and they want jUsTiCe!!! Burning, rioting and looting ensues. Federal government pays for all of it.

Conclusion: straight white Christian conservative male bad

Sadly there are triggered sjw's and blm criminals all gassed up and ready to burn it down.

All over the nation unfortunately.

Not Guilty = Wrong decision. We are mad. Riot. Burn the town.

Guilty = Justice is served. We are happy. Celebrate. Burn the town.

Yep, either way "burn the town".

Anybody got any other options or possible outcomes?

The usual liberal shithole cities will be the first soft targets.

It is a come to Jesus meeting after that around here.

We all know they're going to poop where they live regardless of the verdict.

The only unknown I've got is how little or how much the media will report on it. I mean, there are ongoing riots all over the country since Biden took office and there's barely a peep from the media on the subject. Occasionally a blip or blurb but hardly much more.

Election was over and suddenly the oppressive Trump dictatorship was ousted and BAM all these leftist shitholes said their PDs can use gas and crowd control tools again. But the media? Silent on the subject. Too late, though, they've let these freaks grow in ranks, funding, and organization.

Literally riots still happening and these leftist fucktwats are still talking about Jan 6, desperate to cling to anything Trump and right-is-evil narrative.

So we all know it's coming, I'm just curious how it'll be framed by the media and if they'll try to snuff the story like they do everything that hurts their weird demented perspective.

He gets a no nothing conviction and either time served or 6 months in club fed then back out on the streets. Conviction comes when the weather gets warm to help..... burn the town.

Those dumb shits will be broke again in less than a year. They got their 5 minutes of fame and a folded flag for their shit stain of a son.

Let them burn it down. People will eventually wake up and leave. Some by choice, others because they were left with no other option. Every major metropolitan, urban center has or will become an in habitable oasis of human garbage very soon.

As for the cops on trial...I can't see a jury returning a not guilty verdict. They'll get doxed, fired, harassed, or even worse. All the MSM outlets will be stoking the flames during this entire goat rodeo. A race war is here, it just hasn't turned fully kinetic yet. We should unite against the swamp rats. But I'm afraid that ship sailed long ago.

They go on a huge spending spree and then they are broke. I bet they got maybe 5-7 million from that civil suit after the lawyers and taxes.

Doc

Reactions: Bender and 260284
Anybody got a link to betting site? Looking for lines on how many buildings destroyed, looted, assaults, murders etc...only way I see a white devil like me making money on this looming shitshow

I imagine that they will be unhappy with conviction on one of the lesser charges. I can't figure out exactly how this is a winnable case for the state, other than that emotions are so inflamed and jurors would fear voting not guilty. It sure looks like Chauvin was within policy and training to me. Plus with the drugs in his system etc, this just seems like a pig of a case.

Some times a tool is to stupid to know it's a tool. They've server their purpose, they've been paid. Now they will soon be told what they are allowed to say.

Doubtful there will be a verdict either way and would place my bet on a mistrial. Regardless cities will burn. This guy was an absolute POS and yet he is being eulogized as a saint.
I bet the get manslaughter two. There is just no way I can see either of the murder charges sticking given the autopsy evidence. I don't think manslaughter two is reasonable either, but I could see the jury thinking it would save the city from burning. Not their job, but juries sometimes don't care.

Spoiler: if it is man two, the city will burn.

As I understand it there is some legit question if the officers caused his death. I don't see more than simple assult.

As I understand it there is some legit question if the officers caused his death. I don't see more than simple assult.
Well, it is interesting that today the "big" headline from testimony is that Chauvin got him with a "blood choke." I didn't hear the testimony, only read the highlights, but if that is what they are going with, I don't understand 1) how the fuck he survived 8 minutes in a blood choke, and 2) how a blood choke can kill you by asphyxiation. That is in addition to the major issues with the drugs and the initial autopsy findings. I don't know what the right charge here is, but it seems like they haven't got it. I mean, it seems like it was an awful situation, and a tragedy that a human died, but that isn't always quantifiable into a charge, much less a conviction, that will make the community happy.

I am still putting my money on manslaughter two because I think the jury will find it too hard to come back not guilty or hung.

Reactions: dash4cash
I think that once officers have you in cuffs, they should treat you nicely. That's why Ide be willing to go with assult.

Why can't we have fast forward for some of this shit?
Hit the button and watch it scramble to the part where the verdict is read so we can get to the good stuff.
All this Al Cowlings freeway bullshit is a waste of time and a distraction. Just ff to the Rodney King party!!

Why can't we have fast forward for some of this shit?
Hit the button and watch it scramble to the part where the verdict is read so we can get to the good stuff.
All this Al Cowlings freeway bullshit is a waste of time and a distraction. Just ff to the Rodney King party!!
Fuck. My freshman year was the Rodney King party. That was something. I guess junior year AC was driving on the 405 above my apartment while I was trying to study for finals.

I think that once officers have you in cuffs, they should treat you nicely. That's why Ide be willing to go with assult.

Even when someone high as a kite has told you they have the rona and are spitting on you and kicking? That’s why the dumb fuck was held to the ground the way he was.

Where they went wrong was not rendering aide, they should have noticed him go limp, checked his pulse and immediately started CPR. I think that there was probably enough officers to control the scene and realize what was going on too. There’s a good chance he still wouldn’t have made it, but they should have noticed that and tried until rescue arrived. Instead he laid there, and they loaded him on the stretcher and still didn’t start aid.

The whole thing stinks though and I still don’t buy that it wasn’t all set up.

Even when someone high as a kite has told you they have the rona and are spitting on you and kicking? That’s why the dumb fuck was held to the ground the way he was.

Where they went wrong was not rendering aide, they should have noticed him go limp, checked his pulse and immediately started CPR. I think that there was probably enough officers to control the scene and realize what was going on too. There’s a good chance he still wouldn’t have made it, but they should have noticed that and tried until rescue arrived. Instead he laid there, and they loaded him on the stretcher and still didn’t start aid.

The whole thing stinks though and I still don’t buy that it wasn’t all set up.
What possible kind of set up could it have been? It seems like a tragedy when a lot of bad things come together to create a horrible outcome, but I can't even fathom what you mean by a set up.

people that took floyd didn't even look like emts. odd stuff that day.

Reactions: UKDslayer
Got some new duds with the 27M. The douche in the center one of the original domestic terrorists. City burns, hold them accountable.
They want accountability but do not understand the meaning of the word.

Attachments

• floyds.jpg
    floyds.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 122
Wouldn’t that last part be considered a terroristic threat?

What possible kind of set up could it have been? It seems like a tragedy when a lot of bad things come together to create a horrible outcome, but I can't even fathom what you mean by a set up.

It’s just odd to me that out of 4 police officers and IIRC 3-4 EMT’s, none of them had any urgency to start medical treatment. There was zero urgency. They just showed up like they were collecting a body. The guy hadn’t just been ripped in half by a semi, he had just had a fucking heart attack from struggling while on drugs. They didn’t know it was that or he was on drugs and likely could have been choked to death too.

I’ve seen quite a few LE/EMT responses and how quickly they jump into action. I also have LE friends and have known many others and EMT and I’ve yet to meet one who doesn’t do what they to help people. There are obviously come bad actors, but they are few and there was no less than 7 first responders there.

So yeah, it stinks.

Reactions: Maggot
It’s just odd to me that out of 4 police officers and IIRC 3-4 EMT’s, none of them had any urgency to start medical treatment. There was zero urgency. They just showed up like they were collecting a body. The guy hadn’t just been ripped in half by a semi, he had just had a fucking heart attack from struggling while on drugs. They didn’t know it was that or he was on drugs and likely could have been choked to death too.

I’ve seen quite a few LE/EMT responses and how quickly they jump into action. I also have LE friends and have known many others and EMT and I’ve yet to meet one who doesn’t do what they to help people. There are obviously come bad actors, but they are few and there was no less than 7 first responders there.

So yeah, it stinks.

There's a psychological term for it, I forget what it's called. Essentially, all the people freaking out and screaming around them cause them to act more calmly and more carefully assess the situation around them. All the people acting psychotic, basically, distracted them from the urgency of the situation.

Get one guy who's reacting that way and you'll often see groupthink kick in and people just fall in line. So EMT's show up to a scene of chaos and see a group of cops acting completely calm and just fall in line.

Wow, I tried to research the terminology and... wow. We're just doomed as a species, the shit these people whine about.

----------
----------

Rooftop Koreans say "ANNYEONGHASEYO" all across the country...

Problem: If you watch the whole video (which never gets released--you gotta search around) my boy Floyd starts screaming "I can't breathe" before anyone lays a hand on him.

Also the coroner's report about the amount a Fentanol in his system. He was dead before the cops showed up.

Of course science and facts matter for sqaut during trials and the response of "riot if we don't get justice*" is basically mob rule

*Justice being the word for "verdict that we don't like despite that fact we don't see all the evidence and have a predetermined outcome and have per-judged the defendant"

Case in point: Obama's Justice department found that Michael Brown charged the officer AFTER he (Brown) tried to grab the officer's gun--basically verifying the officer's version of the story. Collaborating witnesses (Black btw) said they would have shot Brown earlier.
Michael Brown still remembered as the one of the poster Boys for BLM. Officer forced to resign. City still burned.
TLDR: A Black President's Black Attorney General led a FEDERAL investigation which found Black witnesses that agreed a white officer acted in justified self defense shooting a Black subject and even exercised restraint and the bastards still burned the city to the ground.

Are you not entertained?

They go on a huge spending spree and then they are broke. I bet they got maybe 5-7 million from that civil suit after the lawyers and taxes.

Doc
Don't forget the $14m raised for the family through gofundme. And compensatory damages for wrongful death aren't generally aren't taxable. I'm sure a portion of the settlement is (whatever's deemed punitive,) but I don't know how much. I doubt their legal counsel is walking away with millions too. This was a career making case... I wouldn't be surprised if it was handled pro-bono.

Either way, assuming a conservative 5% rate of return, they'd have to be incredibly irresponsible to burn through that kind of cash in a dozen lifetimes. I wouldn't put it past them... just saying. The pimp suits aren't a good sign

And for what? Having a crackhead, violent felon for a relative who OD'd while being arrested? At tax payers expense????

• Angry
Reactions: Doc68 and Snuby642
Problem: If you watch the whole video (which never gets released--you gotta search around) my boy Floyd starts screaming "I can't breathe" before anyone lays a hand on him.

Also the coroner's report about the amount a Fentanol in his system. He was dead before the cops showed up.

Of course science and facts matter for sqaut during trials and the response of "riot if we don't get justice*" is basically mob rule

*Justice being the word for "verdict that we don't like despite that fact we don't see all the evidence and have a predetermined outcome and have per-judged the defendant"

Case in point: Obama's Justice department found that Michael Brown charged the officer AFTER he (Brown) tried to grab the officer's gun--basically verifying the officer's version of the story. Collaborating witnesses (Black btw) said they would have shot Brown earlier.
Michael Brown still remembered as the one of the poster Boys for BLM. Officer forced to resign. City still burned.
TLDR: A Black President's Black Attorney General led a FEDERAL investigation which found Black witnesses that agreed a white officer acted in justified self defense shooting a Black subject and even exercised restraint and the bastards still burned the city to the ground.

Are you not entertained?
Only a mouthbreather thinks this is about a black druggie.

the trap has been set and is closing in fast.

Got some new duds with the 27M. The douche in the center one of the original domestic terrorists. City burns, hold them accountable.
They want accountability but do not understand the meaning of the word.
And Benjamin Crump is there too. Another piece of garbage that has made millions off these trials.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
We all know they're going to poop where they live regardless of the verdict.

The only unknown I've got is how little or how much the media will report on it. I mean, there are ongoing riots all over the country since Biden took office and there's barely a peep from the media on the subject. Occasionally a blip or blurb but hardly much more.

Election was over and suddenly the oppressive Trump dictatorship was ousted and BAM all these leftist shitholes said their PDs can use gas and crowd control tools again. But the media? Silent on the subject. Too late, though, they've let these freaks grow in ranks, funding, and organization.

Literally riots still happening and these leftist fucktwats are still talking about Jan 6, desperate to cling to anything Trump and right-is-evil narrative.

So we all know it's coming, I'm just curious how it'll be framed by the media and if they'll try to snuff the story like they do everything that hurts their weird demented perspective.
My money is on the media adding fuel to the fire.
The Suez canal is open, bumbling biden is in the news again and they will need to divert attention away from that and other governmental discrepancies, so they will stoke the racial divide fire again because they know that they can get probably 2-3mths of solid wall to wall destruction and mayhem to distract the masses.

Reactions: Gommer and Bender