• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

China is Feeling It

I have been going to China for a very long time, much bigger business than veneers and wood. More into energy and technology.. I can say first hand I love the Chinese people, they love Americans, they are as xenophobic and nationalistic as us Americans, maybe a bit more.. their government riles with an iron fist wrapped in a mink glove.

I do not blame the ChiCom government, Our Politicians have literally made millions selling us out to Mexico, Canada, China and Europe,, China being the biggest paymaster of our politicians and federal work force, this is why they hate Trump so goddam much.. Our whole political class needs forensic financial examinations and hangings.. Diane Feinstein has a Chinese spy as a driver for 20 years, you think she didnt know? They become millionaires from getting paid off and selling out the USA.

I hate every last one of them to death ,, muther fuckers all.

Man I fucking hate them with all my heart and soul.

This is ArmyJerry being all sweet and loving. Ya should see him when he is pissed! ?

Reactions: Flintdog2011
Not really part of the conversation, but a poignant point of it, in a minuscule manner. There are a number of "cast iron cookware" companies out there. An AmeriYank one named Lodge is one of them.

They've been making and 're-introducing' different pans for years. VERY GOOD cookware is cast-iron covered in enamel. Thing is though, Lodge doesn't do enameled cast iron in the USA anymore. As far as I understand, nobody does cast-iron enameling in the USA anymore. But Lodge does ship theirs to China, to have it enameled, and then ships it back here to be sold for cubic dollars.

Now why would they not enamel it here in North America anymore,,,, hhhmmmmmmmmmm?

Back to those 3 letter agencies that were suggested previous. EPA being one of the most evil. Who's buying and paying for whom?

For all the evil that China is, please remember that these tariffs hurt US businesses as well.
I have a friend who manufactures gun safes from scratch here in the US.
His steel prices have doubled. Thus his prices have to go up. This results in less safes sold.
If we need to punch China in the face, fine, but let’s remember that tariffs aren’t the ideal situation long term. It is essentially a tax on Americans who buy these goods since the manufacturers and importers simply pass on the tariff hike to the consumer.

For all the evil that China is, please remember that these tariffs hurt US businesses as well.
I have a friend who manufactures gun safes from scratch here in the US.
His steel prices have doubled. Thus his prices have to go up. This results in less safes sold.
If we need to punch China in the face, fine, but let’s remember that tariffs aren’t the ideal situation long term. It is essentially a tax on Americans who buy these goods since the manufacturers and importers simply pass on the tariff hike to the consumer.

Keep it going long enough and US steel will start coming back online.

It's amazing how much production we have sitting stagnant because they can't afford to turn on the furnace unless they get a real order.

Tariffs will give us a speed bump. If they're kept up other countries will either be open to negotiating lower rates for both sides, or we'll finally get back to making shit again.

At twice the price because tariffs have artificially increased the price of steel and because Democrat run unions hold steel manufacturers over a barrel on production costs.

So if this happens your car will now cost half again as much.

Want your Chevy 1500 to now cost 75,000 bucks?

Go be pro tariff.

• Haha
Reactions: Bender and Maggot
I’m a free trader too who thinks government meddling in the market is almost always bad. However, China hasn’t had their finger on the scale, they’ve sat their gigantic fat ass right on their side of the balance, which is how they’ve gotten 10% growth year after year while our Mfg got hollowed out. Normally I’d be with you, but when dealing with cheating, lying, stealing communists you have to use force. It’s all they understand...power and force.

that's funny, felling it from the country that fed millions of there own people rice lased with risin just because they could ..
a country that just to keep the population down slaughters its own by millions , pinching the pocket ouch . ocd should go and visit china she would love it i'm sure and fit right in till she spoke . but that does sound like a great trade deal they keep the 500 billion but they must take aoc and a few of the other nut ball dems . Its a win win

I cook up my cauliflower in a pan with some bacon. Slow and low. Get the bacon to the perfect crispy/bendy ratio. Then throw out that shit that’s in the pan with the bacon and enjoy your real food. Bunch of caulifaggots. Makes me sick. Hippies. Wannabe vegans......

• Haha
Reactions: lash
#ME TOO

I gotta tell ya I guarentee you'll love this then. Dip in egg wash, sprinkle with parmesan cheese, then frying pan. Then add whatever you'd like. Amazing!?

Keto.

China is hoping that the Dems take out Trump so they can bend the next Pres over and ream him good. But my money is on Trump. Both China and the Dems will have oversized assholes when he is done. JMHO.

Forget waterboarding. Just make captured ISIS and Taliban listen to her stupid ass for a few minutes.

And tell them that all the 72 virgins are just like her.

Cortez the Ass.jpg

At twice the price because tariffs have artificially increased the price of steel and because Democrat run unions hold steel manufacturers over a barrel on production costs.

Go be pro tariff.
Your point is moot. Steel prices do react to market changes, but suppliers in the US artificially raise prices when rumor of tariffs begin. Then raise it again when the prices do actually go up. It's happened for years. And Chevy 1500 trucks are expensive. I just priced one out at nearly 70K.

Fair Trade only works when it's 'fair' for both parties. China has held the tariff advantage for years. Can you even sell an American made car in China? To the best of my knowledge, no, you can't. It MUST be made in China to be sold in China. How is the fair trade?

1. Make it cheap to manufacture in your country.

2. Steal ALL technologies from those countries and share if for free.

3. Low overhead from low paid workers and no R&D because you steal all your ideas creates immense profit margins.

4. Undercut all your competition and put them out of business.

5. Raise your prices and increase your profit margins to insane amounts.

Fair Trade only works when it's 'fair' for both parties. China has held the tariff advantage for years. Can you even sell an American made car in China? To the best of my knowledge, no, you can't. It MUST be made in China to be sold in China. How is the fair trade?

1. Make it cheap to manufacture in your country.

2. Steal ALL technologies from those countries and share if for free.

3. Low overhead from low paid workers and no R&D because you steal all your ideas creates immense profit margins.

4. Undercut all your competition and put them out of business.

5. Raise your prices and increase your profit margins to insane amounts.

6. Gub'mint sponsored free shipping.

I cook up my cauliflower in a pan with some bacon. Slow and low. Get the bacon to the perfect crispy/bendy ratio. Then throw out that shit that’s in the pan with the bacon and enjoy your real food. Bunch of caulifaggots. Makes me sick. Hippies. Wannabe vegans......

Cauliflower Au Gratin...Lots of cream, butter, cheese and fresh ground nutmeg. Bake it and it is GOOD

30% of the cost of a new car is legacy costs.

Payment to union retirees.

That’s why they depreciate so fast.

It’s not material costs as much as you think.

The unions pretty much destroyed car/steel manufacturing.

Reactions: Barneybdb and lash

Go be pro tariff.

How about we keep the government from bailing them out, let them go bankrupt, and break the union stranglehold.

But that wouldn't buy votes.

It would be better in the long run.

Unions are dinosaurs. Now that OSHA is there, the only thing they offer is unfunded pensions that are an open Ponzi scheme, and lower wages. They're really good at driving companies into the ground also.

I got an offer from my local, and I'll be staying free from them.

I also enjoy making money on performance, not time served.

30% of the cost of a new car is legacy costs.

Payment to union retirees.

That’s why they depreciate so fast.

It’s not material costs as much as you think.

The unions pretty much destroyed car/steel manufacturing.
MTA Drowning in Overtime Pay; One Worker Earned More Than New York Mayor and Governor Combined

Reactions: Bender
Just vdrove by what
How about we keep the government from bailing them out, let them go bankrupt, and break the union stranglehold.

But that wouldn't buy votes.

It would be better in the long run.

Unions are dinosaurs. Now that OSHA is there, the only thing they offer is unfunded pensions that are an open Ponzi scheme, and lower wages. They're really good at driving companies into the ground also.

I got an offer from my local, and I'll be staying free from them.

I also enjoy making money on performance, not time served.

Sure Citizens United is bad because corporations spend money on politics but unions giving money to Dems is good.....