• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

China says Americans owning guns is a serious problem...

The best response to China's concern over Americans owning guns is for Chinese leader Xi to wake up and find Beijing Joe's head in bed with him.

Reactions: plong
This is a perfect example of those who are anti-private gun ownership. Their ideology and sociopolitical views align conclusively with China/Communism/Dictatorships.

100 million Americans are, in reality, more openly sympathetic with Communist Chinese ideals than they are American.

This is a perfect example of those who are anti-private gun ownership. Their ideology and sociopolitical views align conclusively with China/Communism/Dictatorships.

100 million Americans are, in reality, more openly sympathetic with Communist Chinese ideals than they are American.
I dated a girl in 7th grade. I haven't seen her since high school and recently saw her Facebook profile. She was unrecognizably old looking and one of her comments was thanking Joe Biden for his plans on gun confiscation.

That crap is the reason I refuse to go to high school reunions.

Years ago.
Coworker- What if China invades?
Me- (unconcerned/annoyed look on my face).
Coworker- Their Army is so big they could stand shoulder to shoulder from east to west coast.
Me- Humpf- Not through my fucking yard.

Reactions: Runnineh
I dated a girl in 7th grade. I haven't seen her since high school and recently saw her Facebook profile. She was unrecognizably old looking and one of her comments was thanking Joe Biden for his plans on gun confiscation.

That crap is the reason I refuse to go to high school reunions.

well, that's the thing about your childhood friend's moms, they get older too.

• Haha
Reactions: TexPatriot
FYI, White Lotus was written By John Hersey

Not too far from now, in a world very like our own, the oppressors have changed places with the oppressed.

After their defeat in the Yellow War, the white people of America are thrust into a brutally altered reality. They are hunted like wild beasts and drive like cattle, transported in reeking ships and sold to their conquerors as field hands and house slaves. Robbed of their old names and their old language, treated with a mixture of cruelty and condescension by their Chinese masters, whites take on new identities and new strategies of survival. Some, like Nose, plunge into dissipation. Others, like Top Man, become imitation Yellows. And some, like White Lotus, rebel.
In this mesmerizing book John Hersey creates an alternate history that casts a harsh radiance on our own. It has some of the stateliness of Exodus, along with the power of oral narratives of slavery. It has heroes and victims—and villains who turn out to be victims of another color. At once a masterpiece of storytelling and a complex novel of ideas, White Lotus compels us to reexamine our notions of race and racism, freedom and oppression.

FYI, most of this is already happening as Chinese traffic other Chinese to the USA, only difference, the ships will be filled for the return trip, as well...

Chinese macroeconomics?

Greg

Last edited:
FYI, White Lotus was written By John Hersey

FYI, most of this is already happening as Chinese traffic other Chinese to the USA, only difference, the ships will be filled for the return trip, as well...

Chinese macroeconomics?

Greg

Hersey was an early "America Bad" proponent.

"Hiroshima" gives little mention that many lives were saved by the bomb.

Reactions: 10ring'r