China's Recommendations to the U.S.

koobs84

Sergeant
PX Member
Minuteman
Aug 13, 2009
Fresno, Ca
Yeah a country with concentration camps and anti-protest laws in place now... I can only imagine the level of brutality the police do over there on a day to day basis

Reactions: MtnGhost

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
PX Member
Minuteman
  • China is the most racist country in the planet as we speak, They are after world power and the Democraps are too money hungry to see.
    China can SMD!

They are the poster boys of "do as I say, not as I do"...

Chinese police routinely beats the shit out of African students for acting the fool when partying off campus. Not saying the students' actions did not warrant the beatdowns, but what they receive at the hands of Chinese cops is about 2X harsher than they would have received in the USA...

Bit in any case, the ChiComs should worry about their own country and it's issues first. The last time I checked, more than FOUR strains of pandemic influenzas, not counting COVID, came out of China...

Reactions: WizManBooks

WizManBooks

Banhammer
    Banned !
    Minuteman
  • Jan 19, 2020
    They are the poster boys of "do as I say, not as I do"...

Chinese police routinely beats the shit out of African students for acting the fool when partying off campus. Not saying the students' actions did not warrant the beatdowns, but what they receive at the hands of Chinese cops is about 2X harsher than they would have received in the USA...

Bit in any case, the ChiComs should worry about their own country and it's issues first. The last time I checked, more than FOUR strains of pandemic influenzas, not counting COVID, came out of China...
    And no democrap is asking why does Viruses keep coming out of China. They keep on sabotaging the U.S economy with no penance or explanation. They may control the world soon enough.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country

mcameron

Old Salt
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Nov 17, 2011
    ...coming from a country that:
    • has active concentration camps for Muslims
    • openly discriminates against black people
    • utilizes slave labor
    • jails and murders its own citizens
    • harvests organs from its own (living) citizens
    the fact that this is going on in 2020 and china just gets away with it is truly astonishing....

if 1/4 of what china does was happening in the US, youd have embargos, sanctions, fuck, the UN would be at our door ready to invade....but the commies get a free pass?

Reactions: koobs84

Fig

Janitor of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 15, 2018
    The Most Dangerous City in the USA

Fig

Janitor of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 15, 2018

Fig

Janitor of the Hide
    PX Member
    Minuteman
    Mar 15, 2018

WizManBooks

Banhammer
    Banned !
    Minuteman
  • Jan 19, 2020
    As the days go on, more and more I feel like I'm in the twilight zone.

What the actual fuck is going on in the world?
    I feel the same way, Like some End time scenario. Not neccesarry the biblican kind but i think the world is about to hit the reset button again. Like another world war.

The D

Resident capitalist/agorist/voluntaryist
    PX Member
    Minuteman
  • Apr 11, 2020
    Right, a human rights council that has China and Saudi Arabia? Lol, sounds legit