• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

China's Recommendations to the U.S.

China is the model country we all should inspire to be :rolleyes:

🖕🖕🖕

1605156029560.png

Yeah a country with concentration camps and anti-protest laws in place now... I can only imagine the level of brutality the police do over there on a day to day basis

Reactions: MtnGhost
China is the most racist country in the planet as we speak, They are after world power and the Democraps are too money hungry to see.
China can SMD!

They are the poster boys of "do as I say, not as I do"...

Chinese police routinely beats the shit out of African students for acting the fool when partying off campus. Not saying the students' actions did not warrant the beatdowns, but what they receive at the hands of Chinese cops is about 2X harsher than they would have received in the USA...

Bit in any case, the ChiComs should worry about their own country and it's issues first. The last time I checked, more than FOUR strains of pandemic influenzas, not counting COVID, came out of China...

Reactions: WizManBooks
They are the poster boys of "do as I say, not as I do"...

Chinese police routinely beats the shit out of African students for acting the fool when partying off campus. Not saying the students' actions did not warrant the beatdowns, but what they receive at the hands of Chinese cops is about 2X harsher than they would have received in the USA...

Bit in any case, the ChiComs should worry about their own country and it's issues first. The last time I checked, more than FOUR strains of pandemic influenzas, not counting COVID, came out of China...
And no democrap is asking why does Viruses keep coming out of China. They keep on sabotaging the U.S economy with no penance or explanation. They may control the world soon enough.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
...coming from a country that:
  • has active concentration camps for Muslims
  • openly discriminates against black people
  • utilizes slave labor
  • jails and murders its own citizens
  • harvests organs from its own (living) citizens
the fact that this is going on in 2020 and china just gets away with it is truly astonishing....

if 1/4 of what china does was happening in the US, youd have embargos, sanctions, fuck, the UN would be at our door ready to invade....but the commies get a free pass?

Reactions: koobs84

As the days go on, more and more I feel like I'm in the twilight zone.

What the actual fuck is going on in the world?
I feel the same way, Like some End time scenario. Not neccesarry the biblican kind but i think the world is about to hit the reset button again. Like another world war.

Right, a human rights council that has China and Saudi Arabia? Lol, sounds legit