• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chinese Spammers

SniperBro

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 6, 2020
    Michigan
    Anyone have any guesses as to the purpose or goals of the nightly panda spammers?

Some people's kids.

I have four main reactions when I see these.

1. Hey at least they aren't trying to scam us out of money!

2. How utterly pointless it is to spam a site like this and who on Earth would waste a second of their time doing so.

3. It must be achieving some goal, or they wouldn't continue doing it night after night after night.

4. Random giggling thinking about the presumably pissed off disposition of the mod that has to deal with them every morning. Picture this, Frank in his underwear (you're welcome) sitting down at the kitchen table to enjoy his morning coffee when he logs in and finds 67 Chinese spam posts in ELR 1000 and beyond. I feel like there's an entertaining reaction or two in there sometimes.

Do you know how copy and paste works? Translate it, it’s fake documents.

Do you know how copy and paste works? Translate it, it’s fake documents.
    Yes, I know what specifically what they are spamming, but I don't understand the point, or their reason for their target audience. Is that spam lure really catching fake document seeking fish here? On one hand I think no way, on the other it must be or they wouldn't continue on, right?

I mean if you were doing stuff under the table a random foreign website you don’t pay for seems like a decent idea, they boot you just move to the next and redirect your targeted base

I guess?

It’s probably some 7 year old kid who just put in a 12 hr shift cutting boot laces and just trying to do his night shift

Take it easy on him

He do da bes he can
    Fuh king wipeepo

I mean if you were doing stuff under the table a random foreign website you don’t pay for seems like a decent idea, they boot you just move to the next and redirect your targeted base

I guess?
    Your guess is as good as mine. Just thought it would be interesting to hear different theories.

Could be to direct more fed attention “oh look what’s going on here” lol

• Haha
    Reactions: SniperBro
    Probably paid by the post. With some SEO poisoning to direct the target audience to them, where it ends up doesn't really matter.

Reactions: SniperBro
    I asked him why the shit posts,

He said

“Me so sorry, me love you long time”

So we’re all good

Luckily he has just what I’m looking for in my WTB ad and without hesitation I’ll be sending him hundreds of $$

The fucking odds right!!

Hay !

Wang Chung needs some lovin' too.
    Don't be racist....or a hater.....or a deplorable.
    Fucking savages.

is there purpose to annoy the living shit out of you ?
    to disrupt what ever conversation you were looking to have and inject communist propaganda

Reactions: Atomic_Lobster
    That is their idea of marketing and whatever they are pitching is their idea of an economy.

Knowing that might lull one into the complacency of a false sense of security until you factor in that they likely have one million intelligence assets in the United States, plus they have nukes.

Before anyone scoffs at the one million estimate, consider all the US sellouts, add all the foreign nationals in business and key institutions, then all the exchange students. All of them are getting target lists of desired information prior to leaving and debriefed on every visit back home.

Just found a way to get rid telemarketers real fast. It seems to work every time so far. On the rare ocasssion i answer one of these calls. When James ( with a deep Indian accent ) asks how are you today i answer “ why do you ask you dont give a shit how i am “ CLICK. Hay you have to have some fun in life.

Just found a way to get rid telemarketers real fast. It seems to work every time so far. On the rare ocasssion i answer one of these calls. When James ( with a deep Indian accent ) asks how are you today i answer “ why do you ask you dont give a shit how i am “ CLICK. Hay you have to have some fun in life.

That's not the fun part, you have to keep them going. Had a nice foreign lady contact me about a survey and she learned a lot about aliens from me during that phone call.

• Haha
    Reactions: Pbgt
    That is their idea of marketing and whatever they are pitching is their idea of an economy.

Knowing that might lull one into the complacency of a false sense of security until you factor in that they likely have one million intelligence assets in the United States, plus they have nukes.

Before anyone scoffs at the one million estimate, consider all the US sellouts, add all the foreign nationals in business and key institutions, then all the exchange students. All of them are getting target lists of desired information prior to leaving and debriefed on every visit back home.
    You left out the 438 assets in the Legislative branch, the executive branch and the Judiciary branch. Who knows how many at the Pentagon?

• Angry
    Reactions: Howland
    Well at least they clicked the box that they're above 18. Bet someone got tired of people hating on optics from China.