• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chris Kyle former seal murdered

Re: Chris Kyle former seal murdered

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: donniedee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sad day god speed and a huge THANK YOU for your service... MORE NEEDS TO BE DONE for returning soilders... for god sake screen them before you hand them a gun... hope this turd get the needle </div></div>

R.I.P Chris
Fuck the needle give him to old sparky!!
God has received a true HERO and i'll bet he'll be standing watch at the gates.

This is a Sad, Sad Day...

Chris Kyle, RIP Brother
frown.gif
!!! Prayers Sent To Family and Friends.

-RAVEN2SNIPE-

I'm only 2/3's of the way through his book, yet.

I am saddened by this loss, this huge loss to all of us. And yet, nowhere near as mountainous as to his wife and child. May he Rest In Peace.

"let's be careful out there,,,,"

Read his book back in October during my honeymoon. How is it you make it through all that shit fighting to defend all of us here and some fucking nut murders him in his own country? Pray for his wife and children guys.

Prayers out to his family! I agree to feed this guy to the SEAL Teams! Sad day RIP Chris Kyle.

He was a very humble man and a great person. My thoughts and prayers to him and his family.

i would like to know the motive. I don't understand it, im surprised the theroyist haven't went off on other forms yet.

He will be remembered for the many lives he saved. Legend.

He signed his book for me, thanking me for my volunteer medical duty on our local SWAT. The book has been my prized possession, even more so now. A true American, a great hero. We all need to walk a little taller and a little braver to Honor him. Strength and Honor brother. Any possible way to help out or honor his family, I'm there. Let's get something going. Patch? Ball cap? Who can design something?

sad story; I read the book a while ago.

The dirtball picked the wrong state to pull this crap. Texas has the lethal injection express lane. This shit bag will be convicted and injected inside of 5 years.

Jeffvn

Rest in Peace Sir. Thank You for your service. Such a shame this had to of happened.

What in the Hell is America coming to. Two of our true American Heroes gun down in thier own back yard by some worthless piece of shit.

R.I.P

I hate to say this but this story stinks. I want to know more about the shooter. This sounds like "Green on Blue". There is more to it than just PTSD I am willing to bet.

Our country has suffered an enormous loss. Thank you Mr Kyle..

We are holding him on 3 million dollar bond. The S.O. is having a press conference at 2 pm today. Looks like I'll be face to face with this guy when I go on shift. I'm glad I wasn't working today.

I'm shocked and saddened. I just read his book a month ago. RIP calm seas and may the wind always be at your back.

Mike G

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Yeticowboy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We are holding him on 3 million dollar bond. The S.O. is having a press conference at 2 pm today. Looks like I'll be face to face with this guy when I go on shift. I'm glad I wasn't working today. </div></div>

I know what I'd be thinking...but he isn't worth the time you'd serve.

Just remember how many lives were saved by Chris...taking IED planters off the earth, training many more for the same. RIP

I haven't read his book but I have shot with him (his group joined our group to share the range). Seemed like a helluva guy and a shitty way to go out!

You have to wonder about the whole story though. I have had the pleasure of working with some Old school ass kickers and most didn't care for the fact they were SEAL or SF to be made public. Was he targeted for his past actions, or did the shitbag just go off the deep end? Sadly we may never get an answer as the guy may just hide behind the PTSD defense.

It does boil down to the US has lost a Hero...

I'd pitch in to pay the motherfuckers bond just to get him out where the rest of the world could have at him. I bet we could raise a pretty penny. Be cool to see him get released right out the front door...and get picked up by a car load of Chief Kyle's associates. There is a milk carton somewhere just waiting for that motherfuckers picture.

RIP

May the tragedy of your death inspire even more men to greatness than did the heroics of your life. May your soul rest in peace.

R.I.P. a true patriot and honorable man. A sad day in sad times of todays sad America....

I'd pitch in to pay the motherfuckers bond just to get him out where the rest of the world could have at him. I bet we could raise a pretty penny. Be cool to see him get released right out the front door...and get picked up by a car load of Chief Kyle's associates. There is a milk carton somewhere just waiting for that motherfuckers picture.

RIP

AMEN ill pitch in the first 100.00

Color me surprised if the accused doesn't hang himself....

Otherwise watch for all courtroom appearances - where he will look sedated...

R.I.P

Good luck

This is so sad and senseless.

I was only a few miles away. Heard shooting over there most of the day, may have even heard the shots. I'm sickened...

RIP Warrior.

Prayers sent for the loved ones left behind.

RIP in Chris. Thoughts and prayers to comfort your friends and family in this senseless time.

I am speechless. Hard to understand how something like this could happen to such a great American.

Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends.

R.I.P. Your legend will carry on.

CM

Some were asking about support for the family, easiest to do today would be to buy his book. If you already have it buy a few more for gifts.

Mixed feelings about the shooter, outraged for what he did but also do not know the details on his mental health. He apparently was a Marine with PTSD; except for the grace of our maker could go many who read this. Prayers go out to both families.

This is just so messed up on so many levels.... Its a sad day. Ive read his book multiple times and talked with him at the DSC show about going to the "Shootout at Rough Creek". I pray for his family and the piece of shit that did this to him.

RIP true hero and prayers for his family. What a loss.

r.i.p. Mr. Kyle. may god provide you with a plaCE among the heros for you truly deserve it please provide overwatch for the rest of us... GOD SPEED AND PRAYERS TO YOUR FAMILY...

RIP, such sadness for someone who risked so much for others.

I think PTSD was probably only part of the issue. MNY persons are envious of other's character, values, integrity. To evil persons, if they can knock the good person down, the evil individual feels like he is then boosted up.

I hope the worst for the perpetrator.

RIP Chris Kyle. You were a credit to your generation.

I want to be mad at the perp, but until we know everything about what was going on with him -- and we probably never will -- I'll hold judgement.

If there is any good to come out of a tragedy like this, I hope it helps people understand that we, as a nation, need to take care of our veterans -- all of them. And at all levels.

In sorrow,

Sirhr

RIP...Tell Carlos "Hi" and have a good laugh, you're in good company but you'll be missed.

RIP
Buying his book in hopes the small amour of proceeds will go to his family.

RIP, Chris.
May your heroism be measured not by the enemy lives taken, but by the incalculable number of American lives you saved.

If the killer was indeed suffering from PTSD, is it possible that in severe cases he may have completely lost touch with reality?

Please don't flame...this is not to offer an excuse for the killer.

But not understanding PTSD, I wonder if the killer- knew what he did at the time. If not, what Veteran could live with taking the lives of two of his brothers in arms?

Could PTSD be so severe that this killer mistook those trying to help him for enemy combatants?

He left the safe hide to help his brothers cope, and paid the ultimate price. He could have just gone back and hid out on a farm, or whatever. God bless you Kyle. Trying to save his brothers to the end. Don't have his book yet, will buy, hope his family gets something from the book sales.

Saddened...... I would like to contribute to the family, thank you for your service, you will be missed.

Terrible. I can't imagine what his family it going though. Just terrible news.

May he rest in peace and may his family stand proud to have known and loved him.