• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Chuck Schumer: ‘Only Way’ To Reduce Inflation Is To ‘Raise Taxes’ & Undo Trump Tax Cuts

You slap me, I’m going to knock your teeth out. Subtle condescension is worse than overt. If I need to explain it to you again, happy to do it.

Now you’re just repeating yourself, when I already conceded that money is fungible, and ultimately the citizen is the only source. Why don’t you explain the same simplistic and IRRELEVANT concept AGAIN?

This is NOT my objection to the DIRECT taxes that our constitution prohibited for 100+ years.
What is your personal definition of fungible? My teeth are still in, and money for taxation purposes isn't fungible (hint: that's why they print so damn much of it), unless of course you are willing to pay your tax obligations with jail time and your abode. The USG will take your house and all your assets, which they will sell for cash to cover what you owe, and you still will be responsible for the difference, plus interest. See, still back to cash, not commodities. Not fungible. The dollar is the Coin of the Realm.

This is also why you have to pay cash for any barter transactions where you make a profit - they don't want your goods, they want cash.

Here's the definition you seek:

Last edited:
Good lord. I conceded your point in the first post. WE pay all taxes, period!

Why can’t you understand that if you have a choice it isn’t “compulsory”? If you can decide not to pay it’s liberty, but if you are forced to pay it’s tyranny. If you saved you money it wouldn’t be taxed! Engaging in commerce is a choice. Paying taxes for commerce is a choice, and a just tax. Direct taxation was not supposed to be a power of the Federal Government. It prohibition was a check on their power to prevent unrestrained growth of government by tying their revenue to our revenue. The second, the instant the 16th Amendment was rammed through the Federal Government started growing exponentially. A hundred years later some of you can’t even imagine what real economic liberty looks like you are so blinkered. The actually constitutionally legal part of the Federal Government now takes up less than a 1/4 of the budget. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Good lord. I conceded your point in the first post. WE pay all taxes, period!

Why can’t you understand that if you have a choice it isn’t “compulsory”? If you can decide not to pay it’s liberty, but if you are forced to pay it’s tyranny. If you saved you money it wouldn’t be taxed! Engaging in commerce is a choice. Paying taxes for commerce is a choice, and a just tax. Direct taxation was not supposed to be a power of the Federal Government. It prohibition was a check on their power to prevent unrestrained growth of government by tying their revenue to our revenue. The second, the instant the 16th Amendment was rammed through the Federal Government started growing exponentially. A hundred years later some of you can’t even imagine what real economic liberty looks like you are so blinkered. The actually constitutionally legal part of the Federal Government now takes up less than a 1/4 of the budget. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.
I’m glad we agree for the most part. I’ll PM you and we can get a beer and hug it out at a later date.

Last edited:

The “only way” to tackle rampant inflation in America is to raise taxes on the middle class and eliminate tax cuts enacted by former President Donald Trump, according to Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D).
“If you wanna get rid of inflation, the only way to do it is to undo a lot of the Trump Tax Cuts and raise rates,” Schumer said during a press conference at the Capitol building on Tuesday.

Meanwhile, excessive government entitlement spending facilitated by Federal Reserve money-printing will continue unabated.​

How's all of that working out.

Little known facts:

Most people do not realize that The Federal Reserve Banks are owned by private institutions within their district. The public is not allowed to know who the owners are. https://www.federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed/structure-federal-reserve-banks.htm

Most people do not realize that The Federal Reserve was initially created by a secret cabal of rich elite via deceptive maneuvers. The group gathered secretly on November 22, 1910, then hatched their plan. During the Christmas season of 1913 after wading through the House and Senate, the Federal Reserve Act (known then as the Currency Bill) was signed into law on December 23rd. Insidious in its nature, the Federal Reserve Banking system is a debt-based monetary system. which in itself is a mechanism of slavery.

(The IRS) - The Federal Income Tax was also enacted in 1913.

The fed and current admin have openly stated numerous times that their fix to inflation is to make you broke.

Not sure why anyone is surprised right now.

The fed and current admin have openly stated numerous times that their fix to inflation is to make you broke.

Not sure why anyone is surprised right now.
Not just that. The lizard people are telling all of us their plans, you just have to do a little digging to find it. I don’t know if anyone knows who Catherine Austin Fitts is but she’s legit and been talking about this stuff for years. This is a great interview she did recently.

Of course Klaus and Gates make the list, but it's a different list :)

purdy+mouf.jpg

as stupid as that is it makes total sence for the dims . I mean who else thinks the only way to help grow the united states is to wreck it besides the communists party or the only way to save lives is through killing of babies . Or that breaking the law was the only way to follow the law . taken that way it make still no sense to me but I am sure they totally get it .

• Sad
Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Yup that POS, Woodrow Wilson gave us that and other great acts , like the Federal Income, gave us WWI and sowed the seeds of WWII by letting the French go wild.

Woodrow Wilson was already compromised before he was elected.
The big globalist bankers used the classic honey pot trap of some pretty little whore and then blackmailed him into agreeing to be their stooge.
He was all in on pushing through the Elite Globalist banker's agenda from the day he was sworn in.

Few realize today how much damage to the country that vile president did.
His dick set in motion the enslavement of the country and the destruction of our way of life at the hands of the globalist bankers.