• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cigars!

Re: Cigars!

I got addicted to cigarbid.com but Holts.com is good to.

hmmmm......anniversary

I buy from multiple sources local as well as internet. its always great having good relationships with local vendors when they get the select few in and they hold it for you.

If you ever get to the feunte shop in vegas, would highly reccomend the casa fuente's and the mojito along with the atmosphere of a beauty slushing the ming bent over in front of you as she makes it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tim K</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo1312</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't buy online...support your local cigar shop! </div></div>

A great plan if you buy two cigars a year. We go through 2 boxes a month.

To the OP, we use JR as you do and also: http://www.bestcigarprices.com/
</div></div>

With that kind of volume, I see your point.

I pay an annual membership at my local lounge which gets me 10% off cigars and 15% of boxes. They have tons of events with killer deals, good owners, and good customers. And, my wife sends me up there when she's tired of my shenanigans!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Don'tTaseMeBro</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo1312</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't buy online...support your local cigar shop! </div></div>

A bit difficult if you're overseas like me.....

Check out www.cigarsinternational.com
</div></div>

cigars international is pretty good ... I live not to far from them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PadronAniversary</div><div class="ubbcode-body">hmmmm......anniversary

I buy from multiple sources local as well as internet. its always great having good relationships with local vendors when they get the select few in and they hold it for you.

If you ever get to the feunte shop in vegas, would highly reccomend the casa fuente's and the mojito along with the atmosphere of a beauty slushing the ming bent over in front of you as she makes it. </div></div>

Going to Vegas in March. Tell me of this shop you speak of! Me needs to see a hottie bent over whilst enjoying a cigar and imbibing.

just picked up a box of romeo y julieta cubans at the Blue PX a couple days ago. they're acclimating in my pelican humidor now. we've been saving rings from other non-cubans in case we have any leftovers.
laugh.gif

When I was in Afghanistan cigars international shipped a $200 order and it didn't show up. I sent them an email and about 10 minutes later I had another shipping confirmation notice. They shipped a replacement order the same day. The following day, my original order showed up so I emailed them again and asked that they cancel the replacement order. They told me that it already shipped, share them with your buddies and thanks for your service. Customer for life now. It's the little things like that.

You can all have all the Romeo Julieta;s you like. I'll keep what I like, really like, a secret so's none of you go buying them and get the prices all jacked up. Shoot when I went and opened my mouth about the Camacho Triple Maduro, that sucker jumped to over $10 a stick in less than two months. One of my current favorites is sky high, but the standard list is still fair enough(yeah, list of about ten, nothing else really matters, and yes Padron 40th Anni '26 is on the list too)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Casey D</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When I was in Afghanistan cigars international shipped a $200 order and it didn't show up. I sent them an email and about 10 minutes later I had another shipping confirmation notice. They shipped a replacement order the same day. The following day, my original order showed up so I emailed them again and asked that they cancel the replacement order. They told me that it already shipped, share them with your buddies and thanks for your service. Customer for life now. It's the little things like that. </div></div>

I heard stories like yours from other guys Casey and that's why I went with them. Not a single problem.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You can all have all the Romeo Julieta;s you like. I'll keep what I like, really like, a secret so's none of you go buying them and get the prices all jacked up. Shoot when I went and opened my mouth about the Camacho Triple Maduro, that sucker jumped to over $10 a stick in less than two months. One of my current favorites is sky high, but the standard list is still fair enough(yeah, list of about ten, nothing else really matters, and yes Padron 40th Anni '26 is on the list too) </div></div>

Padron 40th...that is an awesome stick!

Really digging the Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story here recently.

Hoyo de Monterrey is always a great smoke as well.

I am looking for Ga precision, accuracy international etc. 308, 6.5 cm or 260 Remington

I have a walk in humidor and looking to move some High end cigars to get a rifle for competition
All puros are kept at 70 degrees and 70% humidity
Here is a list!
Boxes:
Davidoff Colorado claro
Liga privada #9
Liga privada feral pig
Liga privada unico serie
Sol cubano box of 5
Davidoff special T
Davidoff "year of the snake"
Gurkha triad
Diamond crown Julius Caesar
Avo la trompeta
My father limited 2011/3500
Romeo Julieta Romeo
Warlock
La aroma de Cuba "el jefe"
Montecristo epic
Alec Bradley fine and rare
Fuente don Carlos
Padron 1926 80th anniv
Padron 46th little hammer
Avo lounge
Davidoff robusto gordo
Zino platinum toro x
Fuente opus x lost city
Fuente opus x lost city
Fuente opus x lost city
Real cohiba behike 52 (15)
Real Romeo Julieta (20)
Real Romeo Julieta 2004 limitada (12)
Gurkha ghost
Epernay
San lotano
Don Carlos "god of fire"

Singles include:most of these are 5or more in quantity
Quantity of these is approx 300

Padron
Montecristo
Davidoff
Warlock
Julius Caesar
Cain
Real (5) Cuban diplomaticos
La auror
Fuente gran reserve
La aroma de Cuba marquis
Olivia serie v
Alec

Wow that's an impressive list.

My favorite overseas was the Cohibo Siglo Series but here stateside I like:

Montecristo white, unfortunately these have gotten expensive
For cheaper good smokes check out specials on CAO black, and the cigars international brand (5 vegas gold) is usually constructed pretty well with a good draw which is a must for me. 5 Vegas gold you can get deals on for about 2.50 a stick.

Now that shooting is more expensive I keep to cigars that are 3.50 or less for the most part. You can still get good smokes for that and paired with some Eagle Rare 10yr old can have a nice relaxing afternoon that won't break the bank.

I am looking for Ga precision, accuracy international etc. 308, 6.5 cm

I have a walk in humidor and looking to move some High end cigars to get a rifle for competition
Here is a list!
Boxes:
Davidoff Colorado claro
Liga privada #9
Liga privada feral pig
Liga privada unico serie
Sol cubano box of 5
Davidoff special T
Gurkha triad
Avo la trompeta
Romeo Julieta Romeo
Warlock
Montecristo epic
Fuente don Carlos
Padron 1926 80th anniv
Avo lounge
Davidoff robusto gordo
Zino platinum toro x
Fuente opus x lost city
Fuente opus x lost city
Fuente opus x lost city
Real Romeo Julieta (20)
Gurkha ghost
Epernay
San lotano
Don Carlos "god of fire"

Padron
Montecristo
Davidoff
Warlock
Julius Caesar
Cain
La auror
Fuente gran reserve
La aroma de Cuba marquis
Olivia serie v
Alec

What ring gage are you Diplimatico Cubans and likewise your Davidoffs?

Wow, nice taste in cigars. You don't see many folks with Cohiba Behikes in their humidors. That's a nearly unobtainable stick unless you travel internationally.

Kudos on the feral flying pigs. Those are some of my faves but so hard to find.

Thanks!! The behikes are hands down my favs!! Looking for an AI rifle in trade... Just in hopes someone needs some good puros! lol

We are lucky here, we have a few nice shops that are better priced than most of the mail order shops around. I get nice Padron Churchill Maduros about $5 each. Buy em by the box and they give good discounts. But like I say we are lucky. ITs fun to see all the cool doodads. At one shop local here, they have $3000 lighters and stuff, high end, fun to look at lol..

I'm interested in your Cuban Diplimaticos, Davidoffs and Montecristos you have in your singles section. How many? How much and what ring gage are they?

Monte Cristo's, Arturo Fuente and a great collection of cuban's from my european friends keep me smokin'. Now trading a stick for a tobacco stick (s), I love cigars-but not that much!!! Good Luck though.

Last edited:
Not enough to trade my GAP/AI, but I would trade my Remington PSS/McM A5 with USO 15MOA Base in .308, for the lot to include the shipping to me.
I say this in all honesty and am using the correct value to assess all of it based on experience. I do not see that collection being worth more than about what my aforementioned rifle is worth or about $1800 or so, or < $2000. I also refuse to value any cigar beyond it's wholesale cost, because in the end it is worth no more than that regardless of what the shop selling price was.

may break it down... Have a lot of interest, but want to see if this one deal goes through. Wholesale, your still looking at 7,000 or more. Plus a lot of these are hard to get. Thanks all and I am sorry it has taken over someones post

I read this thread yesterday whilst sipping a glass of Jamesons. I haven't smoked anything since 1980, but the thought occurred to me that it might be nice to try a good cigar with that Jamesons.
I am not poverty stricken, but still, on my retirement I barely have enough money to buy all the guns I want. So,I think that at the rate I would smoke, I could maybe go as high as $10.00 for a good cigar.
What would you experienced gentlemen suggest?

alec bradley makes great cigars in that range! also, hard to beat padron. san lotano is less but a great smoke

I need to find the right avenue, but gonna sell by box and individually!!! Where should I list? Pm with what you want

Cigarsinternational.com is where I get mine. Good prices and they run lots of different deals throughout the week, so keep an eye on their website.

I am looking for Ga precision, accuracy international etc. 308, 6.5 cm or 260 Remington

Here is a list!
Boxes:
Davidoff Colorado claro
Liga privada #9
Liga privada feral pig
Liga privada unico serie
Sol cubano box of 5
Davidoff special T
Gurkha triad
Avo la trompeta
Romeo Julieta Romeo
Warlock
Montecristo epic
Fuente don Carlos
Padron 1926 80th anniv
Avo lounge
Davidoff robusto gordo
Zino platinum toro x
Fuente opus x lost city
Fuente opus x lost city
Fuente opus x lost city
Real Romeo Julieta (20)
Gurkha ghost
Epernay
San lotano
Don Carlos "god of fire"

Padron
Montecristo
Davidoff
Warlock
Julius Caesar
Cain
La auror
Fuente gran reserve
La aroma de Cuba marquis
Olivia serie v
Alec

Yeah! but how many bottles of good Bourbon or Scotch do you have?

alec bradley makes great cigars in that range! also, hard to beat padron. san lotano is less but a great smoke

San Lotano is NOT a great smoke. It is at best mediocre and not much more than training wheels for the young.

For your ten, you could find a few really great cigars, and many really good cigars for even less

Medium body: Gurkha Shaggy Maduro is good, Xicar's is good, La Flor Dominicana Especial line is good
Full body: 601's, Padron, LFD Double Ligero line, just to name a few

You want a really good cigar for your ten buck's? Look for a Camacho Triple Maduro. For $10 that is about the best it gets

You want to sell single boxes or five cigars at a time, use the cigar bid website. You can potentially make more than MSRP, or break above WS

To me San latano is great for price. Really enjoy and being that it received a 96 others may agree.

Last edited: