• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Circle? Is this gonna be the global digital currency?

wade2big

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 16, 2017
TEXAS

Circle has some big partners. BlackRock for one. Is this gonna be it?

DE8A5F61-BBFD-42A8-9B55-62DC49C1DD5D.png

Stablecoin. Lol, sure

Hopefully this goes the way of the Nigerian eNaira. It was introduced almost a year and a half ago and has flopped, even though Nigeria is one of the most popular countries for bitcoin

I don't see how we aren't a digital currency already with debit cards, and credit cards being used for practically ever single transaction. That's just digital currency that's going from one account to another. Sure, we can draw cash out of an ATM and use that, but what percentage of all transactions are being conducted with cash over card? I'm against whatever they end up doing, because I know it's going to end up fucking us all just a little bit, and there are a few that are in the know that are going to be the ones that are going to win really, really big in it.

I don't think circle is going to be the new currency, I think they are just positioning themselves to be on top of things and provide technology when the CBDC comes to fruition later this year. It doesn't surprise me blackrock is in there, they are one of the largest asset management firms in the world. When you manage $10 trillion plus in assets, you're going to have your hands in about everything, especially emerging technologies.

I don't have a great grasp on blockchain, i know that there are folks that are hardcore believers, and then there are people that don't get it. I'm in the latter, it just doesn't make sense to me.

Branden

Circle is a 1:1 ratio with the US Dollar. It might be the first serious digital fiat currency and it will have to compete with the digital US Dollar when it’s released. I for one would not want to be in direct competition with the US Gub on a topic like this.

If anyone can look into if the CIA has seed money into this venture it would tell you a lot ( CIA seed companies are public knowledge, they had a big hand in Google during its startup. )

But the way, when you eliminate cash you are only left with barter otherwise EVERYTHING you buy or sell is tracked and tied directly to you and those you do business with. Piss off the powers that be and they turn off your ability to buy and sell. But no worries, this would never happen in America. IE Reference J(7-1)=

Circle is a 1:1 ratio with the US Dollar. It might be the first serious digital fiat currency and it will have to compete with the digital US Dollar when it’s released. I for one would not want to be in direct competition with the US Gub on a topic like this.

If anyone can look into if the CIA has seed money into this venture it would tell you a lot ( CIA seed companies are public knowledge, they had a big hand in Google during its startup. )

But the way, when you eliminate cash you are only left with barter otherwise EVERYTHING you buy or sell is tracked and tied directly to you and those you do business with. Piss off the powers that be and they turn off your ability to buy and sell. But no worries, this would never happen in America. IE Reference J(7-1)=
Candian govt did the same thing to the truckers, locked up their funds, and they did that now, without a CBDC in place. They will just have greater control with the digital currency. They can decide what you can and can't eat when your digitized records suggest that you're a little too tubby for the tub of butter you want. The government just wants to control ever aspect of everyones lives because they don't want you to think for yourself, period.

Branden

USDC = $0.9652 USD +0.37% (ALL)

All time "growth" +0.37%....... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

China doesn't want the Yuan to be the global currency. The reason for this is all of the Chinese billionaires would be able to flee China. Right now China doesn't allow people to move very much money out of China. If these people were able to leave the Chinese economy would fail in an instant.

My wife's Uncle who is Taiwanese and worked in China is unable to get his money out. He started bank accounts in the US and has moved what he can over to these accounts. Because he can't get his money out he lives there. He actually splits his time between Taiwan and China, but since his money is in China he has to spend most of his time there.

Last edited:
Still using easy cards so .gov can more easily track and subjugate you I see.

Instead of cash.

SMFH

If you look at the development of the cryptocurrency market and what is happening now, you cannot rule out that any coin can become a global currency at any time. Especially, this can happen if the coin has some technologies and can give the blockchain something new, which the user has never seen before. That is the reason why I try to keep all my coins that I ever got or bought, so that in case of growth I can get rich at least a little bit. I also sometimes make purchases for cryptocurrency. Because the cost of some goods is cheaper if you pay via cryptocurrency. And it's not hard for me to go on bitcoin blender and send some coins to the recipient. So technology has been introduced in every area of our life and we can say that the future has already arrived.
Fuck off spammer.

Politicians aren’t dirty, they’re evil. Big difference
No politicians are scum of the earth. There’s not a one of them that’s worth the horse shit thats on the bottom of my boots some just don’t stink quite as bad as others

No politicians are scum of the earth. There’s not a one of them that’s worth the horse shit thats on the bottom of my boots some just don’t stink quite as bad as others
You’re assuming that they’re just not very good people and completely ignoring the last 3 years and all of the absolutely horrifying and evil shit that went down

Politicians aren’t dirty, they’re evil. Big difference
But if you work for government and take orders from and/or serve these demons you are somehow good, virtuous, and honorable. Serving your country. A hero. Giving back. Sacrificing. A patriot. Etc. Working a government job puts a man a step above the rest.

How in the hell does that logic work?