• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Citizens POSSE

Yeah, about that...

”Like jury service, posse service is a mandatory duty of the citizen. When the Sheriff, in his nearly unlimited discretion, summons the posse, the citizen must respond.”

And that, is how “they” turn ordinary citizens against each other...

Sure, the article says that posse service is voluntary, and volunteers are rigorously trained. A 4 hour course? Hmmm. Voluntary is voluntary until it’s not. Then you’re suddenly being volun-told to enforce laws you don’t agree with. You know, because it’s your civic duty.

Why the fuck is the maid trying to teach me how to clean?
not the same.... there would be two types of citizens who would react to this... one not good, one that is.... yes, there would be those who would look to this as a vehicle to apply "legalized rage"... however, for the ones who see the need, if necessary, for organized response with numbers and power to address the anti-american movement this is justifiable... it is not a call from the swamp to serve negative and filthy purposes, in my opinion

Reactions: fmaglin
They need to pass Second Amendment Sanctuary status right now if they haven't done so...
completely agree... we first saw this in Virginia a couple of months ago.... and it would be in keeping with those in Williamsburg who stood up to tyranny... it is not a new concept... back in the 50's and early 60's something similar was happening in north central pennsylvania... my father was a salesman who traveled the rural parts of the northern counties and often carried both payroll as well as accounts receivable funding from his clients... Sheriff Green deputized friends and WWII veterans so they could carry hand guns as they traveled about the areas.. there were no insurrections in those days, but the good sheriff had the stipulation in hand if there were and everyone knew it... the Pa. State Police knew he was doing it and supported him... fact was that they all were Veterans of WWI and WWII, as well...

Reactions: Blue Sky Country