• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Civil rights lawyer arrested at public meeting for stating the law

nagantguy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020

Aransas Tx passed a law the one cannot criticize public officials .
And the Mayor ordered little piggies to arrest them for violating the new “Law” and the piggy’s jumped to comply .

It’s almost funny- it’s become so obvious just what “law enforcement “ is for . Hope those murder apes are proud of themselves.

Crime in this shit hole had better be at 0 before they can justify arresting some one for saying shit or questioning the town council.

200w.gif

There is much more to that story.
How many folks here would sit idly by when someone called their mother or wife a cunt?

Ok, fine. I didn't see it happen, but let's say it did. Then they should both step outside and go at it.

THAT DOES NOT JUSTIFY ABRIDGING THE CONSTITUTIONALLY GUARANTEED RIGHTS OF THE CITIZEN.

Typical, though. NO ARRESTS were made.
The second character is JC Grishom (sp) a supposed 2nd amendment advocate, that does more harm than good.
Fireworks start at the 40 minute mark. By the way, they were allowed back in, they were never arrested.

CHAPTER 42. DISORDERLY CONDUCT AND RELATED OFFENSES

Sec. 42.01. DISORDERLY CONDUCT. (a) A person commits an offense if he intentionally or knowingly:
(1) uses abusive, indecent, profane, or vulgar language in a public place, and the language by its very utterance tends to incite an immediate breach of the peace;
(2) makes an offensive gesture or display in a public place, and the gesture or display tends to incite an immediate breach of the peace;
(3) creates, by chemical means, a noxious and unreasonable odor in a public place;
(4) abuses or threatens a person in a public place in an obviously offensive manner;

Reactions: Malum Prohibitum
Damn. Aransas Pass has a few bad apples.

Or were they good apples just following bad orders?

How many folks here would sit idly by when someone called their mother or wife a cunt?
LOL, I thought thats what he said.

Someone with Tourette's would have a helluva time in that public meeting.

Thank you for allowing me to speak Shit piss...fuck you!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ronws

Seeing as how my mother is too dead to care, and I'd need to be able to bail my wife out of jail if she heard it, I could sit it out.

First amendment. We can sit and call each other names and talk shit all day. Doesn't mean we need to be arrested for words.

Reactions: BurtG
Seeing as how my mother is too dead to care, and I'd need to be able to bail my wife out of jail if she heard it, I could sit it out.

First amendment. We can sit and call each other names and talk shit all day. Doesn't mean we need to be arrested for words.
Who was arrested?

Who was arrested?
Let’s face it. They would have arrested them if it hadn’t been for the bad look it would give them once their ‘rule’ was challenged. Why did they let them back in? I’m betting it was after a quick sidebar with their attorney.

Be real.

• Haha
Reactions: ken226 and BurtG
Ingleside is rally close to Aransas. And I tend to agree. Speaking your mind is one thing, but cursing some ones family isnt really cool.
One of my best friends since high school is from the Taft, Sinton, Port A area. He went to his grandmother's funeral down there and afterwards he and his brother went to a bar, still dressed in their suits.

Some oilfield roughneck was in there and heard their last names and proceeded to talk crap about their family, which got progressively worse with the amount of beer. Finally, my friend heard enough and the fight was on.

He told me later 'I just had that new three piece suit fitted for the funeral, but nobody's going to talk about family.'

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
Let’s face it. They would have arrested them if it hadn’t been for the bad look it would give them once their ‘rule’ was challenged. Why did they let them back in? I’m betting it was after a quick sidebar with their attorney.

Be real.
Not quite

Okay in the name of accuracy- instead of saying arrested I’ll say they were assaulted , illegally detained and removed from a public meeting and threatened with arrest while engaging in constitutionally protected activities . That’ll probably sound better to the jury anyhow

Reactions: BurtG
Typical, though. NO ARRESTS were made.
The second character is JC Grishom (sp) a supposed 2nd amendment advocate, that does more harm than good.
Fireworks start at the 40 minute mark. By the way, they were allowed back in, they were never arrested.

CHAPTER 42. DISORDERLY CONDUCT AND RELATED OFFENSES

Sec. 42.01. DISORDERLY CONDUCT. (a) A person commits an offense if he intentionally or knowingly:
(1) uses abusive, indecent, profane, or vulgar language in a public place, and the language by its very utterance tends to incite an immediate breach of the peace;
(2) makes an offensive gesture or display in a public place, and the gesture or display tends to incite an immediate breach of the peace;
(3) creates, by chemical means, a noxious and unreasonable odor in a public place;
(4) abuses or threatens a person in a public place in an obviously offensive manner;
So…no farting? #3

If they are wearing a badge they better learn to. Anyone with the ability and authority to completely ruin someone's life, or take it, does not get the same leeway to respond to insults. If you can't do that while serving as an LEO, fucking quit. If you don't like that opinion, fucking suck it.

We should overload their jail for free meals. Let's all take turns at the podium saying,
"Tu Madre chupar Berga por Gratis."

Well it wasn’t a deranged tranny murdering small children so those brave hero’s jumped right into action!
Yes indeed, these police found incredible courage when protecting the fragile dignity of their political masters. If only we could belive they might find similar courage when confronting gunmen murdering children.