• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Civilian Sniper!

Re: Civilian Sniper!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Supa_Fly</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Things we never knew about Lowlight...
It seems he started off on the professional Wrestling circuit.

lowlight_wrestling.gif
</div></div> [/quote]

Nice Face-Plant!

Explains a lot Frank!!

Neil

This one is for the ladies...

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2HdvN8NCPyc&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2HdvN8NCPyc&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bcw1284</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just now noticed, what's with the sores all over farmer fatty's arms? little Meth maybe... </div></div>
He doesn't have the physique for meth. I was wondering what the sores were as well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ARCOREY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe from welding without gloves and sleeves on his dooms day Mad Max style truck.</div></div>

Bahaha.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ARCOREY</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe from welding without gloves and sleeves on his dooms day Mad Max style truck. </div></div>He said he doesn't drink anymore. I'm thinking drunk welding didn't work out well the first time he tried it.

Most likely, he's diabetic.

Bullosis Diabeticorum: Some people with diabetes erupt in blisters. Diabetic blisters can occur on the backs of fingers, hands, toes, feet, and sometimes, on legs or <span style="color: #FF0000">forearms</span>. These sores look like burn blisters and often occur in people who have diabetic neuropathy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 2manygunz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Most likely, he's diabetic.

Bullosis Diabeticorum: Some people with diabetes erupt in blisters. Diabetic blisters can occur on the backs of fingers, hands, toes, feet, and sometimes, on legs or <span style="color: #FF0000">forearms</span>. These sores look like burn blisters and often occur in people who have diabetic neuropathy. </div></div>Myth: Plausible as it looks like he ate the entire candy store, cash register and all.

That is from hot brass and shrapnel on his last op. Clearly you are underestimating his abilities.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shibumi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is from hot brass and shrapnel on his last op. Clearly you are underestimating his abilities. </div></div>I believe this image is of his now deceased wife. AFAIK
Opsec2.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shibumi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is from hot brass and shrapnel on his last op. Clearly you are underestimating his abilities. </div></div>
my guess:
He got hungry on his last operation and a twinkie was nowhere to be found, so he nibbled at his arms a little.

This comes to mind when I watch those vids.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Eu-gj-RDX9M"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Eu-gj-RDX9M" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

I've managed to read through this thread. It took a day or so as I had to keep walking away shaking my head in disbelief that farmer fatso and his cheeto addicted sons were making youtube videos about shit they would never be able to pull off in real life as they are such a huge stinkin' slow moving target that they would be easy to pick off. I think even my 5 year old could hit that 3moa wide target at 1000 yards in a stiff breeze while playing with her barbies without getting her dress dirty.

I've had my brush with being a bit on the heavy and slow side, I was 235lbs for years, and it didn't take long to get up there after I got out of the Army, I pulled my head out of my ass and i've lost 60lbs in 6 months, that was 1 1/2 years ago, and i've kept it off, and i'm in the best shape that i've been in a long time. What the hell are those folks excuse? These are likely the same folks that sue mCDonalds for their food making the fat.

Branden

CRESCENDO!!!

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ooluCnvuTSo&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ooluCnvuTSo&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She probably won't like this but I don't care</div></div>

Yeah, fatboy, she probably didn't like it when you impregnated her either.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sjohnny</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She probably won't like this but I don't care</div></div>

Yeah, fatboy, she probably didn't like it when you impregnated her either. </div></div>

That's kind of what I was thinking. He was getting short of breath pretty quick there... I don't think it was <span style="font-style: italic">all</span> from the moving around either.

Those were some impressive drills, perhaps they should make a video and try to sell it to Magpul Dynamics.

Ah man, that midget's face plant f'n KILLS me. i'm sitting here with tears in my eyes. Meanwhile, my GF can't figure out what's so funny.

Now, regarding the OP vid, I ain't been there, and I ain't done that but at least I don't pretend I did. Pathetic. Funny but pathetic. They need to get a LIFE.

I was hoping that goat would straight up kick him right in the face

I actually got on youtube and told the civiliansniper he was wrong about his gear and training on many different levels. that his female friend practiced poor and lazy muzzle control and that the 12ga shotgun he so loosely holds "almost knocked out all his darn teeth!"

His reply was " why dont you stop talking so much shit and make you a video and sees how we like it"

I told him I did not need to make videos to make myself feel good about my gear or training and that he should read a book before he goes spouting off at the mouth about AK's

Then he removed all my comments cause he had nothing clever to say back. Thats right when I wanted to point out to him that an entire shooting community thought he was an ass clown and he had his own thread proving it!

KY,
Now why, why, why, would you go and disrupt the funniest stream of total buffunery to ever come forth from YouTube??
That dude a major topic at our training dept. You CANNOT make up that kind of humor!
Besides, now you know, Channel 4 is for the Patriots!

And you also now know how to shave a goat's ass.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was hoping that goat would straight up kick him right in the face

I actually got on youtube and told the civiliansniper he was wrong about his gear and training on many different levels. that his female friend practiced poor and lazy muzzle control and that the 12ga shotgun he so loosely holds "almost knocked out all his darn teeth!"

His reply was " why dont you stop talking so much shit and make you a video and sees how we like it"

I told him I did not need to make videos to make myself feel good about my gear or training and that he should read a book before he goes spouting off at the mouth about AK's

Then he removed all my comments cause he had nothing clever to say back. Thats right when I wanted to point out to him that an entire shooting community thought he was an ass clown and he had his own thread proving it!
</div></div>

KY, please don't hate on our sources of humor.

When you do it appears that you are are trying too hard to be tacticool.

Enjoy the humor for what it is.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYshooter338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I was hoping that goat would straight up kick him right in the face

</div></div>

...why?

I think our Civilian Sniper has been unmasked, it's KYshooter338. Why else would he interrupt our laughter? I kid.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Joey762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">??? post count bumping? </div></div>

Posting meaningless messages such as "HaHa", "LOL", "Nice", etc or starting those "Lets See your ...." threads just to increase their post count.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DirtyRod</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Joey762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">??? post count bumping? </div></div>

Posting meaningless messages such as "HaHa", "LOL", "Nice", etc or starting those "Lets See your ...." threads just to increase their post count <span style="font-weight: bold">so they can sell stuff</span>. </div></div>
fixed it for ya.

well at least they are keeping their center of gravity low

<object width="500" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/a7htz-GrhAs&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/a7htz-GrhAs&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="500" height="405"></embed></object>

These guys have a few pointers on gear set up.

The patrolman’s rig, I like Jaybees neck; I wonder if one of his buddies did it to him.

This thread is off the chain!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">part II

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zyZ9rBlzdzQ&NR=1"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zyZ9rBlzdzQ&NR=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>

hahahaha.. watch from about the 30 second mark. The first time ole boy fires the shotgun, he takes the recoil right to the face.. I cant stop laughing.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sjohnny</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I missed the part where they were measuring speed. </div></div>

speed of bullet release to accuracy I believe.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BigBear01</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sjohnny</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I missed the part where they were measuring speed. </div></div>

speed of bullet release to accuracy I believe. </div></div>

.....right.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Joey762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">quote=Savage110]<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DirtyRod</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Joey762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">??? post count bumping? </div></div>

Posting meaningless messages such as "HaHa", "LOL", "Nice", etc or starting those "Lets See your ...." threads just to increase their post count <span style="font-weight: bold">so they can sell stuff</span>. </div></div>
fixed it for ya.</div></div>

So just because I have a low count im not able to be entertained by the board? if i were interested in selling anything I could post it on gunbroker, or snipersparadise, where i've been around a while. I'm just enjoying a lot of whats on the board, in fact most of my posts on here have been reviews and responses. So thanks for the hostility there, Savage! You seem to be the only one on here with a problem. [/quote]
No one here likes post count bumpers and people have gotten banned for it so its your choice if you want to spew meaningless garbage around.