• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ckye Pod Pan/Cant

JLP83

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • May 22, 2017
    Texas
    Can you adjust the tightness of the pan and cant on these easily? I’ve watched every video I can find and haven’t found any that show this. Just trying to get some clarification before I throw my money at one.

Yes you can. The pan is adjusted with a small screw through the side of the head. I have mine tight enough that it takes a good effort to move it. The cant is adjusted with the large screw that runs through the top of the legs. Mine loosened up during use once so I put a small dab of blue loctite on it and readjusted to where i like it. I have it set fairly stiff and have had zero issues with it the last 6 or so matches I've shot. Great bipod!

Reactions: JLP83
    I recently got one, it’s easy to adjust. Plus it’s bad ass, I plan to buy more!

Made up my mind to buy one about an hour ago only to find they are not available.

Get it here it’s Ckye Thomas’s site, he invented it and he was great to buy from.

Reactions: mustang-cars
    Made up my mind to buy one about an hour ago only to find they are not available.

On order now. I thought MDT took it over already. Thanks guys.

I bought one a couple of months ago and LOVE it. Very well thought out bipod. I checked the MDT website daily looking at stocking status. I wanted one with the Arca mount. After a few days it showed to be in stock, and I ordered. If you can't find what you want, just keep checking their website as stock status seemed to change almost daily.

Pretty dang certain I have the one and only Ckye Thomas autographed set of Ckye-Pod's, he had to do this for me to keep me from releasing the Mark-Pod......

Is this the pan adjustment screw? Loosened it, can't pan. Removed it, still can't pan. Also what is the silver fastener right under it?

Attachments

• 20211207_202034.jpg
      20211207_202034.jpg
      280.5 KB · Views: 54