• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Class 3 dealer in Louisiana? Guy I used to use no longer does them

Red Jacket???
Will might be hard to get a hold of though!!!

(yes, I'm kidding)

I am waiting on my FFL/SOT3. Wish I had them now, I would help you out.

Where are you located? Let me know when you get yours. I am in no rush. I am waiting to check out a few different additional .30 cal cans. I currently use the AAC 762-SD (not the N version). Just want to get another one soon, but again not in a rush.

I am waiting on my FFL/SOT3. Wish I had them now, I would help you out.

Where are you located? Let me know when you get yours. I am in no rush. I am waiting to check out a few different additional .30 cal cans. I currently use the AAC 762-SD (not the N version). Just want to get another one soon, but again not in a rush.

I was going to tell you to call Chris Schiff at IG. They're 100% GTG.

I have one in jail now with a guy in Sulphur who is "hooked up" with Silencer Shop as a partner/transfer person. I don't know how it works bus SS seems to have it figured out for a painless process. (LLC purchase)

I used Landry's Guns in Morganza,La. So far everything has gone smooth. Waiting on ATF to approval so I can take it home. He has been great to deal with so far.