• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cleaning house. One bolt action (caliber) for the man that probably doesn't need a bolt action.

Would you please stop speaking the truth! I am running my self broke trying and buying new stuff.
Stop your futile and foolish efforts to resist. You have no other choice but to surrender to the urge that’s bigger than all of us. Walk toward the light. You will feel pleasure in unspeakable terms. Let go and debase your self. Join us in wanton debauchery that few riflemen ever experience. Embrace the new and sexy rifle dujour. Open you mind and your wallet to limitless refinements in the quest for entertaining the world of one hole groups.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Eye Dick
If any of our wives read this, completely disregard this post. Ron is a little delirious and knows not what he speaks. We absolutely need more stuff to shoot different rounds out of our rifles. Some of us even need completely new rifles.
My bad, not trying to say the other calibers were not needed, at all.

• Haha
Reactions: The D
My bad, not trying to say the other calibers were not needed, at all.
No worries, I’m just trying to cut a bunch of arguments off as soon as possible. The Lord’s work, ya know?

Reactions: Ronws
If any of our wives read this, completely disregard this post. Ron is a little delirious and knows not what he speaks. We absolutely need more stuff to shoot different rounds out of our rifles. Some of us even need completely new rifles.
oh-no-hes-bought-another-gun-28645857.png

• Haha
Reactions: Ronws and The D