• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Clearance Yanked form Killary the Kunt

With an understanding of how things work, Trump is fighting the battles he can win. There's really only so much he can do/get away with. He's unpopular in his own party and needs their help to get certain things-- probably more important things-- than Hillary on a rope. He's still just a president, not a dictator, therefore, thankfully, is not as omnipotent as perhaps we would like in some instances.
Although I would have a spontaneous orgasm if the Hillary and rope thing did occur.

well it seems things have changed, the need to know and security clearances have been handed out like candy and have been monetized by the deep staters, all of them.

Why wasn't it pulled earlier? Why is Snowden an "enemy of the state" and Clinton is "untouchable"? Hell, why didn't Trump just do it himself on day one? Sick of the double standards. That's what will lead us to civil war quicker than anything and it's basically why all wars have been fought, particularly ones within their own borders.

People are getting sick of it. On both sides.

The queen CUNT should be charged by that good for nothing Sessions. Charged and put on trial...yesterday.

I love the tour her and Billy boy are doing...coffers must be getting depleted.

Reactions: XLR308
You mean The Bill and Hill we are wonderful loving people please don't hang us tour. :)

P.S. They turned in their Clearances because they wanted to show how they always do the right thing.

Reactions: XLR308
The queen CUNT should be charged by that good for nothing Sessions. Charged and put on trial...yesterday.

I love the tour her and Billy boy are doing...coffers must be getting depleted.

If there is an ounce of honesty left in our legal system it is most likely a court defense fund raising tour.

Reactions: wildcats
I don't believe that the clintons are in need of money, the "foundation" is worth a shit ton of $$. Rather I believe this is a tour to show how loved, respected, and pertinent they are. At least in their own minds. If it drags in some more loot there is more whitewashed money for bribes and pay-offs.

I suspect the foundations assets may have been frozen.

THAT would be too much to hope for, however, the clintons have been penniless before. You know when they stole the dishes, furniture, and paintings from our Whitehouse.

It was her being self serving. It's harder to drag her ass back before Congress if she's severed her remaining ties to government, time passing has done the rest for her and left everything to subjective interpretation because she took care of everyone else that could possibly speak ill against her. Don't think for a second this wasn't 100% for her own benefit, she doesn't do a thing that she won't somehow profit from or get her ass out of the potential hot seat.

She can be dragged back in cuffs, she broke the law, many of them, many many of them, publicly, Jeff Do Nothing Sessions just needs to impanel a grand jury and indict her. it really is that simply and yet it is not happening.

Two tiered justice system will collapse our country into chaos, vigilantism, vendettas, Somali level justice, which at this point might be a more just system than what we are witnessing in our own country, sadly.

7A56D4DA-E109-4814-87AC-FC7A4AFEE8FC.jpeg
7A56D4DA-E109-4814-87AC-FC7A4AFEE8FC.jpeg

Reactions: ArmyJerry
So riddle me this Batman, why did they redact the names of the four assistants who also had their clearances revoked? If any of you can explain that, I'd love to hear an explanation.

If there is an ounce of honesty left in our legal system it is most likely a court defense fund raising tour.

The ounce of Honesty and rule of law only applies to the average citizen,the Elite have a different set of rules and laws the abide by...or make up as they go along.