• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Climate change is real!

Who da thunk this was a solid plan.
Demand will outdo production at a point. Not a great time to be reactive.
Never mattered, there was plenty of grain and food.
Not everybody can afford to buy it.
I wonder why areas of population explosions are always areas of food shortages.
1579921943242.png

As much of China moves to the cities who is going to grow the rice?

R

Do you know how many penguins this thread has killed? Oh the horror!

The planet is about 4,000,000,000 years old. At best they have 125 years of mostly marginal climate data to study, everything else is conjecture. Basically, climate wackos have .0000003% of the data required to map the climate over the life of the planet. With this massive amount of data they are so sure they are right that you are not allowed to either debate them or disagree with them.

If their version of science is true, you can predict the reliability of a car by simply sitting in it for 3 seconds over the 100 year life of the car.

This has been my argument for years. Accurate temp data is at best 500 years old. And I'm being very generous with that estimate. More like 150-200. Accurate means of taking temps have existed for a very long time but there's been no real collective to scientifically gather that data and put it in a system you can evaluate it. And based on ice cores, beyond the cherry picked versions of the last 20 years, we are well within the "normal" temperatures Earth has seen.

And then I see a lot of talkers but none of them doing a fucking thing about it but get on their soap box and preach about.

And to the best of my knowledge most population estimates agree that we're near max population and should see it leveling off about now, without outside influence. Third World shit holes are beginning to have less children and the entire educated World has been having less children for a generation.

I am pretty sure the planet will take care of itself without our intervention. If we don't kill each other first, then a major disease will kill the bulk of us before the planet ever does. The planet will be just fine, and if we all tried our best to produce a slightly smaller CO2 footprint, it wouldn't amount to shit anyway! Every piece of junk you see today will eventually be corroded dust and dirt in a few hundred thousand years, and the earth will still be spinning and twirling around the sun! The planet will be here and we will all be gone....including your virtue signaling Prius! All the pre-historic bones from thousands of years ago didn't survive, and neither will we.......and to think, they never even drove a CO2 emitting car! No legislative law or clean burning fuel is going to save us!
Actually I believe the flinstones car produced co2. This is a well documented fact I’ve seen Video conformation.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
So I’m not a greenie but I need a greenie to translate for me. Preferably one that can set up a website. Im sure many of y’all are aware of the pacific garbage patch? Perhaps we can agree this is a man made problem that we can do something about? I’ve had an idea. With enzymes, thermal polymerization, gasification, and utilization of catalysts I can turn all that plastic into a stable non polluting compact form. I can build a boat that can harvest and process plastic from the pacific garbage patch 24/7. I have built boats out of aluminum, wood, and fiberglass/carbon fiber. I understand the scientific process concerning what I’m talking about. All I need is a greenie that can convert this into the right language and set up a web page. Once the right companies and/or actors supported it then it would become a reality. I’m willing to build it and run it if someone can set up a web page and get funding coming in. This is not a joke. This is more like a put up or shut up for all the Prius drivers out there. It’s a cause that cannot be denied and is obviously man made hence you could even get a crowd like this involved.

So I’m not a greenie but I need a greenie to translate for me. Preferably one that can set up a website. Im sure many of y’all are aware of the pacific garbage patch? Perhaps we can agree this is a man made problem that we can do something about? I’ve had an idea. With enzymes, thermal polymerization, gasification, and utilization of catalysts I can turn all that plastic into a stable non polluting compact form. I can build a boat that can harvest and process plastic from the pacific garbage patch 24/7. I have built boats out of aluminum, wood, and fiberglass/carbon fiber. I understand the scientific process concerning what I’m talking about. All I need is a greenie that can convert this into the right language and set up a web page. Once the right companies and/or actors supported it then it would become a reality. I’m willing to build it and run it if someone can set up a web page and get funding coming in. This is not a joke. This is more like a put up or shut up for all the Prius drivers out there. It’s a cause that cannot be denied and is obviously man made hence you could even get a crowd like this involved.

This is a perfect example of why you shouldn't believe anyone who claims to be an environmentalist. This problem is easily and relatively cheap to solve. Yet there's not one large environmentalist group, read backed by money, that's willing to invest in cleaning it up. Why?

Because there's no money in actually solving this particular problem. That's why. Someone will wait to be paid to clean it up. Then and only then will it happen.

This is a perfect example of why you shouldn't believe anyone who claims to be an environmentalist. This problem is easily and relatively cheap to solve. Yet there's not one large environmentalist group, read backed by money, that's willing to invest in cleaning it up. Why?

Because there's no money in actually solving this particular problem. That's why. Someone will wait to be paid to clean it up. Then and only then will it happen.
Yup.. once the right people “sponsor” it though the money would show up out of thin air and so many people would then be puffing out their chests saying I gave to that Beyoncé fundraiser for the one eyed blue ball dolphin or whatevs, what have you done.

Reactions: Barneybdb
Rthur post #86 has a good graph but it is not complete as it shows the Younger Dryas but does not label the warming period after that as the Altithermal period where it got hot and dry for a few thousand years.
I study archaeology and have been doing so for a lot of years.
I go to conferences and symposiums where students post up their papers and give talks about their research data and with all of the smoke having been blown up their asses bitch about Global Warming.

When around them, usually after the papers they have presented, in the bar tipping a few, I try to get enough of them together to ask them ALL:

"During your studies and as many of you have presented scientific facts about the flora and fauna about the previous 12,000 years, through your due diligence as to carbon dating, floats for pollen data etc. gleaned from strata graphic digs, do you think that stone aged people had too big campfires to put carbon in the air that caused that warming or is it a natural phenomenon?"

I then go into a diatribe about Smoke being blown up their asses by politicians and ask them to please consider what I just asked them and think for themselves.
Some come around but some don't but all of them have to be wondering if the Old Fart is right?

Common sense thought vomit:

So the climate models are and always have been wrong! They can't predict volcanic activity, earthquakes, solar flares, coronal mass ejections, The earths shifting magnetic poles...........etc.........etc.....etc All of which are in our immediate proximity.
They can't even get a 3 day local weather report past about 80% accuracy. Same day temp forecast within 2 degree.

They have a fraction of the required information to make long term predictions, and not a clue how to predict causational inter-relational effects of the known variables (which effects, increase by orders of magnitude as you add more and more currently missing variables).

The moon (ours) has a huge affect on our tides weather etc. This is pretty well known, but imagine how much more complex the required understanding if we had 5 moons of various sizes, densities, and orbital trajectory's (i.e. the other planets + moons in our system).

After a 15 year study Scientists concluded the moons gravitation pull affects rainfall. That was just a few years ago. Think about that it's the study of 1 thing affecting 1 aspect of our weather.
Great add the rest of the 15,000 missing variables and figure out how they interrelate and we can gin up a super duper model.

Just our single moon, has phases that repeat more then a 100 years apart

That's a single fucking moon! Now add in the rest of our planets and possible gravitational combinations/phases.

Our Sun's like one of those old plastic 8 balls you shake up, but instead of an 8 sided message it could respond daily with possible answers ranging from beautiful day to your all fucking dead.

Next week when the scientific communisty (not typo) gets all the above handled, I'll leave you with the turd question below.

How does a cosmic year effect our climate over the course of it's 225 -250 million year cycle. Yep they don't even know how fucking long a cosmic year actually is, nor how elliptical. They do however, strongly believe that in the cosmic orbit we drift up and down in the band were in. The top vs middle vs bottom of the band have a huge affect on our exposure to cosmic radiation. Top being highest (which is where they think we're heading now). It is postulated that very high cosmic ray exposure/dose received while at the top of band during cosmic orbit will have significant affect on our climate.

https://earthsky.org/astronomy-essentials/milky-way-rotation

Here is an example for the man made climate change believers:
  • Get out your ballistic calculator. Not a Kestral either, buy some random Chinese fucker off ebay.
  • Pick a caliber you've had no experience with..............say 8mm Carcano
  • I'll give you twist rate and bullet weight, but that's it
  • Fucking just guess at the rest of the inputs
  • Fire mission is in 23 days so use a forecast for the atmospherics
  • Figure out a firing solution for 5,742 yards
  • Spend every dime you have saved for retirement + all your home equity preparing for said fire mission
Sound Fucking bat shit crazy to you?
Yet eerily similar to something a retarded teenager is telling us to do.

Climate Change Crisis
Gee let me analyze this..........Climate = Power, Change = Money, & Crisis = Control

Last edited: