• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CLOSED: "Kasey is a beautiful and unique snowflake" Altas Bipod Give-A-Way

MTAR15

Twist'n Grips & Pack'n Dips
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 20, 2009
    Montana
    Time to announce the winners:
    Post #37 - Rade1MOA wins my V8
    Post #377 - RyanV wins the V8.1 of Masked

Thanks to all that entered, response was overwhelming and the comments were greatly appreciated.

PM incoming later today to get addresses for the winners.

****12/31 UPDATE: I'll let this run until noon on 1/1/14 Mountain time. So any entries after that time won't count. I'll draw the 2 winners tomorrow evening and send out PMs for addresses****

OK, as many of you know Kasey did a very generous thing, he send out free t-shirts and included a surprise free BIPOD in the package.

It all started here:
    http://www.snipershide.com/shooting...ipment/189402-how-spot-fake-atlas-bi-pod.html

Which spawned this tread:
    http://www.snipershide.com/shooting...ur-weekly-income-more-than-%24219-95-usd.html

And as with everything, the generosity of Kasey and Atlas (B&T Industries) found someone to shit on it. That's the truth.....

So I decided that Kasey and B&T Industries are indeed a pair of "beautiful and unique snowflakes" and it sparked a moment of Christmas generosity within me.

I am a recipient of a nice new Atlas bi-pod and t-shirt compliments of Kasey's generosity. Which brings me to a grand total of 7 Atlas bipods (one of which I can't find....) and 2 mono-pods. Yep, I'm a f'n glutton.

So I am going to host a Give-A-Way (GAW) of my very first Atlas bipod. It is a V8 (sorry, not V8.1) and is the BT10 with the 2 screw clamps. I traded the rubber feet off of my new bi-pod since the ones on this GAW bipod were heavily used. So it's basically just like new.

****UPDATE: as per post #24 our fellow member and friend Masked has included his new V8.1 BT10 so there are now 2 being given away. First drawn will get my V8 and second drawn will get Masked V8.1.****

Here are the rules to my GAW:

1 - If you want "in" just post so.

1.1 - If you are active military, ex-military, LE or EMS post TWICE (don't enter twice in the same post, but post TWICE). You guys deserve it.

2 - I will ship this on my dime, but sorry only in the US and APO to military in the field.

3 - I encourage those without an Atlas bipod to enter, all can enter but if you have 7 like me then I don't think you really need this one. Although I won't restrict what you do, but karma is watching.

4 - I will let this run until it looses steam, then I will use the post numbers to assign a matrix to legitimate "in" posts so that I can use random.org to pick a winner. (This may sound like ramblings, but just trust me it will be a completely fair drawing).

Since I am using the method to draw above, I encourage those not entering (as well as those entering) to post pics, stories, tips & tricks about B&T Industries products. I will filter out the conversation from the entries to find the winner.

Kasey, again thank you for what you have done in our community, for our hobby/sport, for our troops and for the jobs you have created.

Without further delay, here is the GAW bipod in my kid's sandbox......

DF74C729-E4B5-4EE9-872B-39D7BDF348A2_zpsvcv6xowr.jpg

B14F28C2-8F92-48C9-9C96-659FA56BABB7_zpse8fcdpqv.jpg

Last edited:
    Well merry christmas to us! I'm in. I don't have an Atlas (yet), but have always wanted to try one.

I'm In. Most generous gesture I have ever seen.

Edit: Count me out. I have Harris with detachable QD levers so getting this Atlas would just be greedy on my part. Good to luck to the others.

Last edited:
    Merry Christmas to all of you.
    I'm in.
    Hats off to you for passing the generosity along. Very classy, as much as I would love to have one I hope it goes to a service member.

IN

Never even held one of these things. I'd love to see how well they run.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!

Not IN, since I have two, but glad you're doing this.

In

Thank you very much for this generous offer! Would love to have this to pair with my new Recce rifle.

count me in. and thanks for the generous offer. Its not seen much these days.

IN
    Have been wishing for an Atlas for some time now, but paying for school takes precedence. Great gesture on you guys' parts.

Very cool thing to do MTAR, Masked and Kasey.

I have two, a QD v8.1 and a two screw v8 so I'm not in but they are great bipods. Taken quite a few animals and lots of steel off of my Atlas bipods. The quality, innovation, design and craftsmanship are top notch. Put that with the kind of guy Kasey is and how business is conducted and you really have something to hang your hat (or rifle) on.

I will pass this link on to friends, some who can post twice. Thanks for doing this.

Wow, that's great on all of you who are donating your hard earned money for this.

Dont have an Atlas myself but I saving up to get a LMT so it would be handy, IN

In twice. On block leave from ranger school right now so I won't have any sort of internet access in about a week though... I guess we'll figure that one out if we get there.