• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

CLOSED: Tudor Black Bay - LNIB - $2500.00, OBO shipped

schambers

Private
Minuteman
Sep 8, 2013
VA
All,

I am selling a Tudor Black Bay (ref 79230N) which I got a good deal on a while ago, but has not recieved any wrist time. Decided that I can use it to fund other hobbies.

This watch is from the latest itteration of the Black Bay line, with a completely in-house movement.

The watch is in LNIB condition and is in a complete set.

Whats included in the sale:
- Inner and outer boxes
- Hang tags
- Manual
- Warranty card dated April 2017 (watches come with a 5 year international warranty)
- Tudor aged leather strap and deployant
- Tudor NATO strap
- Plastic scratch protector

Watch technical details:
- 41 mm steel case with polished and satin finish
- Movement Calibre MT5602 (COSC certified chronometer)
- Waterproof to 200 m
- Steel unidirectional rotatable bezel
- Domed sapphire crystal

Competativly priced at $2500 $2600, shipped. I'm also willing to negotiate and listen to reasonable offers. The watch is currently with me in Germany. I will eat the associated shipping costs. For those that don't know, Tudor is a sub-brand of Rolex and this model retails for around $3500.00

*** I also have a Tudor bracelet that is shown in the pictures. This bracelet is not included in the sale, but I can include it at an additional cost to the buyer ***

Happy to answer any questions you may have about the watch, and can provide more detailed pictures.

Paypal preferred, F&F or add an additional 3%.

Email is the fastest way to contact me: stchambe at gmail.com

Trades: I would ideally like to trade this watch for a Lady's Rolex in similar condition, maybe high end lasers or optics... maybe a microtech otf. Other than those things I'm really only looking for cash.

thanks!

this sale is cross-posted on ar15.com, where I have 100% feedback.

Last edited: