• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rimfire Closed

OLD308

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 8, 2018
eLmguH4vTGmaBC7efIoxKg.jpg

Just shy of 1,000 through it. So bolt still breaking in.
Original owner
18” m40ish contour
Vudoo DMB
McMillan A3-5 Custom paint with QDs, action bedded.
04 mags with 02 mag carriers
Vortex Viper PST Gen 2 5-25 mil/mil
AADMOUNT Scope Caps
Burris Signature XTR rings
TriggerTech Special
RTIC hard case

I'm open to trades, plus/minus cash on either end.
Big Horn Origin SA
6mm 1/7 twist 28" M40ish contour barrels
original 6xc stuff
Maybe consider Spotting scope with mil grid

$3,750 shipped (48) and insurance is on you.
May entertain offers that don’t include the scope and rings.
Not looking to break apart barreled action from stock. The M5 inlet was modified to allow the Vudoo DBM.
Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• F8B3DBD3-F3FB-4452-A7DF-67D30DD5F799.jpeg
    F8B3DBD3-F3FB-4452-A7DF-67D30DD5F799.jpeg
    530.4 KB · Views: 780
  • 112AD967-70D1-48B1-BDB7-04663560ECE7.jpeg
    112AD967-70D1-48B1-BDB7-04663560ECE7.jpeg
    404.4 KB · Views: 687
  • C5C368C3-251D-4542-BE3B-6BAB76579041.jpeg
    C5C368C3-251D-4542-BE3B-6BAB76579041.jpeg
    370.8 KB · Views: 477
Last edited:
Ya know you want one. Here it is ready to go. Add ammo and shoot to the envy of all your friends.

Laugh as people mistake it for an internally suppressed centerfire.
Wonder at the marvel of the modern 22lr craze.
Feel the pride of ownership in an outrageously expensive 22lr that you saved a pile of cash on.
Centerfire recoil giving you the blues? Eliminated!
Barrels wearing out too fast? 20,000 plus round count barrel life is not unheard of.
Can you be a real modern shooter with out one?
All the cool kids have them.....

Last edited:
Haha I have a Vudoo and you don't. You know you want Karma to bit me? Save hundreds off a new one and buy this one. Then I'll cry in jealously over not having one. Services me right laughing at you not having one. So make me cry, buy this one.

It's true, if you own a Vudoo you don't even have to shoot the targets! One perfect hole appears in the center of the target every time. Didn't even have to get it out of the case last match. Others knew I had one so they just quit. Yep life with a Vudoo is that good.

So I almost showed my ass at a match the other day.
The RO called a miss when he could clearly see I was shooting a Vudoo (dumb ass). For a second I thought about resorting to physical violence. I also though about screaming "you know who I am?". Or "I'm doing you a favor by being here so you owe me". Then, I remembered I wasn't wearing a Jersey, so I kept quit, stayed professional, and shot on.
It burned me so that I started shaking in rage. Then I woke up.
Ran to the safe and saw my Vudoo. Damn nightmare. If I didn't own a Vudoo I could have been stuck in that nightmare, maybe forever! But because I own a Vudoo, my conscious and subconscious knew better. Miss my ass!

Last edited:
All PMs replied to. Thanks for all the interest, trades for consideration are listed in the original post.
On a more serious note.

As a God fearing American, I read my Bible, Amen!
I know Jesus and Peter walked on water.
But.....
I can confirm as a Vudoo owner that I no longer need to swim.

All PMs replied to. Thanks for all the interest, trades for consideration are listed in the original post.
On a more serious note.

As a God fearing American, I read my Bible, Amen!
I know Jesus and Peter walked on water.
But.....
I can confirm as a Vudoo owner that I no longer need to swim.
Love the humor! What happens when you no longer own this Vudoo? Do you have to revert to the backstroke or is there another Vudoo in your life? :LOL:

Sadly, as the global economic restructuring continues, I’ll likely be stuck with it. Don’t have to sell so I won’t take a bath on it. So till then I’ll keep the humor coming best I can.
Thanks for all the likes!

Last edited:
Greatly appreciate all the PMs of support.
I have joined a therapy group for extreme loss, pending a sale. I’m looking for new friends to replace the “cool kids” as they will pull my card at time of sale.
Working on finding value in life again.
Looking for other objects of desire that cause the sun to shine.
Fighting the urge to run into the sweet arms of heroine, and hookers.
I must push on. I will survive!
But...
Till then, I’m rocking this B$&@: till the wheels fall off.

Maybe after all this riot is over and I'm done with my 12hr/day shift for emergency activation I'll be able to afford this with all the overtime I have accumulated.

Reactions: OLD308
Extra Extra read all about it.

Applicant to the Vudoo Owners Group (VOG) was denied. Seems the applicant was pretending to have a spine. Nope, wife had his balls in a jar and displayed them for the application committee . She cited his “wannabe” personality issues and Beta male status.

She on the other hand, was give an opportunity to apply. Sadly she was denied as well when she said the mortgage took priority over a 22.

Blasphemy! A 22? Look B, it’s a Vudoo, not a 22. You can live on the street, bridges work just like roofs.
In all my years, never heard such nonsense. Balls in a jar, needing to pay the mortgage. I swear the younger generations going to be the death of us.

Review committee denied a continuation for both but did suggest they get bent.

So who is the greatest mind of our time?

Steve Jobs : Created the Apple juggernaut, got kicked out of Apple, came back and saved Apple, sole global dominate computer system without rival.
Elon Musk : SpaseX, PayPal, The Hole Company, Tesla Motors, sells flame throwers, smoked pot on JRE and stock went up.
Dr Jordan Peterson : Showed the world that trading in G.I. Joe action figures for Barney dolls eliminated male births from the 90s on.
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson : Can't act at all, highest paid actor in the world for over a decade.
Joe Rogan : Records himself and others getting high and post it on YouTube. Highest paid (valued) entertainer of all time (Spotify deal).
Mark Zuckerberg : Stole an elitist idea of social discrimination through networking and turned it into an elitist discriminating social network.
Jeff Bezos : Eliminated shopping malls, made billions selling book, in divorce wife got less than half.
Mike Bush : Vudoo V-22

So who is the greatest mind of our time?

Steve Jobs : Created the Apple juggernaut, got kicked out of Apple, came back and saved Apple, sole global dominate computer system without rival.
Elon Musk : SpaseX, PayPal, The Hole Company, Tesla Motors, sells flame throwers, smoked pot on JRE and stock went up.
Dr Jordan Peterson : Showed the world that trading in G.I. Joe action figures for Barney dolls eliminated male births from the 90s on.
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson : Can't act at all, highest paid actor in the world for over a decade.
Joe Rogan : Records himself and others getting high and post it on YouTube. Highest paid (valued) entertainer of all time (Spotify deal).
Mark Zuckerberg : Stole an elitist idea of social discrimination through networking and turned it into an elitist discriminating social network.
Jeff Bezos : Eliminated shopping malls, made billions selling book, in divorce wife got less than half.
Mike Bush : Vudoo V-22

This is awesome

Sorry I neglected this post for so long. Should have updated a while ago.
Keep your chins up! Dreams do come true. Just at a higher rate for Vudoo owners.
Thread closed.