• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Closing Triad......

Triad

Old Dude
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2003
KC
www.triadtactical.com
Made you look!!

Triad Tactical Inc. will be CLOSED for summer vacation July 22-29th.
Online orders may still be placed, but they will NOT ship until the 31st (or later for international orders).
There will be no telephone or email communications during this time.
Thank you for your business.

Re: Closing Triad......

yeah, i looked...

Douchebag!!!

grin.gif
grin.gif

HE does this shit every year. Ass hole it isn't nice to collectively scare people like that dangit. You could be cited for causing a riot

DAMN!!

I was hoping for a good going out of business fire sale!
laugh.gif

Oh well, if there's no sale then I'm glad you're sticking around.

Have a good Vacation.

I'll take over while your gone. Everyone from SH gets 90% off!

OK, I'm Back:

Sorting out the long list of emails, phone messages and orders.

Plus I have to visit HR and have an employee FIRED :)

Not really closing, just headed out for a few days. Rifle season ends Sunday and I still have a Mule Deer tag to fill. Back to the grind on Monday.

Triad you need to stop doing this to people. Its not funny to give people heart-attacks. For that i hope you miss the deer, I know you wont but there is always hope.

Gunner960.

I passed on a shot at mule deer buck. He was in corn at about 350yrd and surrounded by 6 does ( as in only his head and 8-10" of neck was showing. I waited for about 2 minutes and they drifted out of sight. That was my only decent chance.
cry.gif

Your IP has been blocked from my site for jinxing me
grin.gif

Well its that time of the year again, time to shut down the site for a few days. I have to tidy up the paper work for Uncle Sam so I can help fund the recovery with my tax dollar. Thanks for the great year, I'll be looking for you in 2010.

The site will shut down first thing in the morning of the 30th.

Please read this thread as well:

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1525510&#Post1525510

Triad Tactical will be closed the week of Jan 18th-22nd during SHOT Show. As in the years past, you may still place online orders, but they WILL NOT SHIP until the 25th or 26th.

Here we go again.

Triad is moving to a larger shop over the next few days. To allow us time to make this happen, the site will be down until after the weekend. If everything goes right, the site will be back online Monday and order will start shipping by Wednesday.

There will be another break in service closer to the end of the month as well.

As always, thank you for your support of Triad Tactical, and thank you for your understanding.

Damn it Steve I need to order some more mags from you!!! and stock packs!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its way to hot to be moving.</div></div>

Ain't that the truth?!

Yeah! Internet is back online. I hope to be able to take orders again in a few days. Things are just taking a little longer then planned, go figure.

Triad will be closed until Jan 4th.

Its been a good year, thanks for all the support from Hide members!!

Time to settle up with the bean counters
mad.gif

i was so scared reading the title of this post that I had to go change my diaper.

Thanks for the heads up. Need to order some DBM next week when it's back in stock.

We got 647 SKU's out of 1633 counted today. Tomorrow sucks already. May have the site back up by mid-day on monday.

I have to get a couple of sniper veils and spyder coverings for my sniper gear. Gonna look good on vest and camo painting my rifle.