• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CMMG M4LE22-A

branct06

KOPFJAGER
Minuteman
Aug 14, 2010
High Point N.C.
I am looking at picking up a CMMG M4LE22-A rifle within the next few weeks and was wondering if anyone here has shot or owns one or even knows anything about them? I was looking at the colt and HK uramax's before i found this one and the CMMG blows both out of the water not to mention the lower will work on a standard M4 5.56 upper!!! All Comments welcome I will post pics when i pick her up!

Re: CMMG M4LE22-A

I have a colt 6940 and i could always use that rifle for a lower, but im really looking for a complete rifle, that is why i decided to go with the cmmg and not just another companies dedicated upper.

Oh, gotcha. You could always build a lower. Little more hassle, but if you find the NC upper interests you, from what I've heard the hassle would be worth it. The CMMG is nice kit and they are certainly doing a great service with all the features they're developing for the "AR-22"

Buy Buy Buy and dont look back ...be prepared to be bored these things are nice enough that I have a hard time finding a FTF or FTE It'll eat what ever you want to feed it within reason

I ordered her on wednesday now my next question is where can I find a kit like a link and weight kit to make the rifle shoot full auto?

I just got a stainless cmmg conversion yesterday, I had one fail to fire out of 50, but it may have been to ammo. It ran great otherwise right out of the box. Midway had if for $180.

How long are these things taking? I want a 22LR upper for my son. When I got him a mid-length gas 5.56 upper, it took them about 7 months to deliver.

Any word on delivery times for the 22LR uppers?

-David
Edgewood, Nm

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: frog5215</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You've registered lower?
CMMG working on a weight and auto sear. Call CMMC. </div></div>

I have a registered lower on my colt I could switch the upper to, I have seen a number of the videos of 22 evolutions going full auto and was wondering what items were needed.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: frog5215</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cool.
Not yet, it thing, but when it when thing soon.
Stroke 2 weeks, dumb. </div></div>

was that english haha?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TJB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I ordered her on wednesday now my next question is where can I find a kit like a link and weight kit to make the rifle shoot full auto? </div></div>
Call Ceiner. I bought the parts from him down at Knob Creek and they work perfect with my CMMG conversion.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: frog5215</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stroke 2 weeks, dumb.</div></div>I believe these are the operative words.

Buy Now and Dont look Back I have one and I love the thing I have a range Report w a Large Ammo variance
The Weather
Nice Sunny mild overcast 45-50 degrees F Lil chilly but nice
The Gun
DSC_0027.jpg

CMMG M4LE .22 Upper ( All Stainless upgrade) sitting on top on a DPMS Lower Magpul Mil Spec CTR and a Primary Arms 1-4 in a P.A. Mount

The Ammo
I'll list the brands of ammo I shot and if anyone has any ?'s feel free to ask and I'll share what I experienced w it. Everything was shot at 25 yds
<span style="font-weight: bold">Remington Golden Bullet Bulk</span>- In the middle
<span style="font-weight: bold">Golden Eagle- Blue Bo</span>x - Will be used by my bolt gun waste of time trying
<span style="font-weight: bold">Fed Auto Match Bulk</span>- One of the best performers
<span style="font-weight: bold">Armscor Prec</span>-. One of the Best performers
<span style="font-weight: bold">Federal Gold Medal</span>- Good-better performers
<span style="font-weight: bold">CCI Mini Mag</span>- Better
<span style="font-weight: bold">Green Tag</span> - One of the Best
<span style="font-weight: bold">Fiocchi 320</span>- Better
<span style="font-weight: bold">Fiocchi 340</span>- Better
<span style="font-weight: bold">Wolf M.E.</span> -Better ... Not gonna waste it Blowing away w this thing Shoots much better in my Savage
<span style="font-weight: bold">Wichester T22</span>- Good to Better
<span style="font-weight: bold">Winchester Super X 1330 FPS</span>- Squirrels better run and hide You WILL end up wrapped in bacon and on my grill
<span style="font-weight: bold">Aquila Super Max</span>- Shoots good .... not very reliable on impact spot This is some Hot Stuff though
<span style="font-weight: bold">Aquila Stnd Vel</span>- Good to better Performer Groups good
<span style="font-weight: bold">CCI Standard Vel</span>- one of the best Performer
<span style="font-weight: bold">Remmy Sub Sonic</span>-Threw the rest of the box away Worthless thats 3guns this shats failed to perform in
Gonna order or go to Whittakers and get some more various brands and do another "try all" sometime soon. If theres anythign particular you wanna know about let me know Ill tyr and get it and do a lil report on it

A local Guy Im buddys w has done EXTENSIVE testing for CMMG on these units has WELL over 10,000 rds through his and less than 50 FTF FTE This things will create boredom punching paper it hits where you want it too .. too often, You get to the point where your like .. Damn I wish a has a full Beer Can or something to shake up and throw down range .. Just so you have a reactive target. If you have any ?'s feel free to gimme holler

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Oodin</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: frog5215</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Stroke 2 weeks, dumb.</div></div>I believe these are the operative words. </div></div>

Edema is better in 12-24 hour. About 14 days.
I was to say CMMC FA weight and sear not ready yet.

Off topic, any about the BA barrel?
Syntax. Bitch.
Motor/coordination OK.

Ok two months later and the rifle still hasnt come in.... this is getting annoying especially when the rifle is already paid for!

that's unusual, cnn is usually prompt. Just picked up a shorty 11.5 upper at gun show in kc. They still don't have the tungsten weight and auto sear trip yet for full auto RR.

Have you recieve the rifle yet, if so how does it work. Im in the same boat i want to buy one but i recieve a bad review today about it from a friend who spoke to a gun smith in his area. I found your post an would like to know if its a good rifle from someone who has shot it not just hear say. Every review i have read is about the cmmg upper not complete rifle.