• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Cnvd lr price?

foxkilr89

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 8, 2014
Alright guys help me out, I've seen where guys have purchased lr's for $8500 new. I've called 7 dealers and $9350 is the best price I've gotten.

You might need to "negotiate" ... tell them you want to go with them ... and you are ready to move forward TODAY if they can beat $8,500 but you need their "best price" ... and you're looking for something under $8,500 ... are you prepared to move forward TODAY if you get someone who agrees to $8,500 ?? I usually get the best price after I've agreed to move forward today. That would be the "final price negotiation". If you aren't ready to move forward TODAY, then get ready and then make those calls. It works for me!

I paid about $9k for one when they first came available. But that was more then a year ago.

Vic, is your Hide pricing on certain items or on all of your optics. I thought I had seen it mentioned befor

Hi Colt250, we have over 2700 sku's nowadays. Hard to believe! Certain NV/Thermal scopes and laser products have a Hide Discount, that's why we say to call us on any items you may be ordering. We have specials sales from time to time that supersede any Hide discounts like our last 4th of July TNV-14 sale which turned out to be very popular for many. :)

Right now our summer sale is still in force using sales code IRSSALE14 SALE ? Catalog Categories ? Tactical Night Vision Company with some pretty substantial savings. Thank you.

Vic

Price shopping on the LR is an interesting thing. There are all kinds of people selling these for all kinds of prices. I will say this ALL LRs are not created equal. The Units that MOD, Ident and I sell are literally the best units we can get our hands on. In addition, We have the necessary equipment to collimate them to dead nuts on accurate and ours go out with Zero Shift with hand select tubes. Lastly we can actually work on them as well. So in your quest for the lowest price ask yourself what are you getting for the lowest price you can find?

I will say this ALL LRs are not created equal. The Units that MOD, Ident and I sell are literally the best units we can get our hands on.

so what does that mean? is it just the tube quality? are you saying the tubes you have are better than the 82 lp/mm 36+ SN Victor mentioned in the other thread? If so, that would be pretty interesting.
or is there something besides the tube that makes the unit better?

We are a MAJOR L3/Insight distributor and to let the community know....A CNVD/LR purchased new and has the factory warranty will be void if the unit is worked on/popped open from anyone else than from a L3 factory certified service Dept. Please ask that before any work is done on a new system for ANY reason.

Yes, we've had a few units that had to go back over the last few years, within warranty service and the units had to go back to L3 direct so the manufacturer could work any issues, who else would you trust than the actual manufacturer who built it in the first place to cover any warranty issues? This ain't ITT tube warranty, where it could take numerous months to get warranty service. With us being a major distributor with L3, plays dividends and we always run interference with our valued customers to insure we are there every step of the way in case of the unlikely event a unit should go down for whatever reason.

Thanks guys.

Vic

Cnvd lr price?

I own a lot of L3 product and Vic has never steered me wrong with any of my purchases. Of all the NV equipment I have, the L3 stuff has never malfunctioned. The thermal unit I got from TNVC is amazing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited: