• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

deersniper

Protecting the Sheep
Banned !
Minuteman
  • Feb 22, 2007
    Northeast
    Anyone have experience with the CNVD-T3?

Specs seem impressive with a 2500 meter detection range and good to 10-12x. Only has a 320 detector stepped up to 640 display though. Thanks

Tagging this. Seems impressive.

What I really want is an S-140D ADUNS but I don't want to pay what one is going to cost.

This is why I'm interested in one, there doesn't seem to be many reviews out there. Of course this vendor doesn't sell them anymore and won't clarify when asked about them versus the T75. Just says the 75 is better. I'd like to see a UTC-X / T75 / CNVD-T3 side by side shoot out comparison.

"When you actually use and train with one (?)...you can call it what you like. If you have truly used and trained with a T3 you would not make a statement like you did... They're are MANY who use the T3 and call it the best long range unit out there period for it's purposes with the new T-75 a close 2nd. http://tnvc.com/shop/flir-t75-advanced-combat-thermal-sight-long-range/ Not many devices can get 10-12x with their day scope and thermal without much pixelation, not much at all. Our Military folks also call this a GREAT system for what it does and closest to a cooled array system, it's the best out there.

Not sure, but you do not even sell these two longest range thermal devices. We actually, test, own and train with every piece of high end NV we offer. That includes the T3 and T75 I just mentioned.

To the OP, feel free to contact us, we can educate you what really works for your long range requirements. We really use and train with all our gear. "

Here's some clarification. So you know the WHOLE CNDV line has been discontinued from L3. There IS a new LWTS-LR in the works coming out at the end of this year from what we are told. Hope this helps.

I have a both of the L3 T and L3 T3 here in central Texas is anyone wants a hands on demonstration. They both work very well and the T3 is very capable at extended range.

Think this is a .gov price list. Looks like the lwts is 2300 less than retail which would make the LR be a little over 15k which wouldn't be too bad
    image.jpg

I have a both of the L3 T and L3 T3 here in central Texas is anyone wants a hands on demonstration. They both work very well and the T3 is very capable at extended range.

What magnification is the T3 good to?
    Have you used a T75?
    Thanks

What magnification is the T3 good to?
    Have you used a T75?
    Thanks
    Excellent clarification at 10x, you can go higher but it does start to pixilate. If you stay at lower powers the clarity goes up. Really the T3 is incredible and you will not be sorry. If you have any other questions hit me up or if you are interested in a unit I am going to be moving one soon. Haven't played with the T75 but I am sure it is just as nice. Happy hunting.

Reactions: deersniper