• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Coastal Gun Inc. SRT suppressor

copper91

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 28, 2007
Rapid City, SD
Anyone have any input on this suppressor? Price is right at $350 but I have not heard from anyone actually shooting this can. It can be disassembled and their 22 cans tested very good on silencer research results.

Re: Coastal Gun Inc. SRT suppressor

I was wondering the same thing.
Except I am looking at the LRT in 308.
Thinking about the 308 can and then use it on the 223,300whisper and 22lr since I can clean it.
Any input on these guys is appreciated.
On a side note how well does a 308 can work when 22lr are shot through it?

Hope that I did not thread jack;)

I have a Form 1 can in .30 cal. and I shoot it on my AR .223

I compaired it to a AAC can in .223 and mine was a little louder. Of course the design differences are an issue but I think the .30 cal. hole allown more gas to slip by. I can still shoot my AR with no hearing protection comfortabally.

Are you asking about the Caostal Gun Inc located in Brunswick GA?

B.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: madscientist</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
On a side note how well does a 308 can work when 22lr are shot through it?
</div></div>

It's very quiet.

Its heavy and quiet. I think it would be great for a bolt gun.

yes, Coastal Gun out of GA and thanks for the replies. I ended up going with a HTG Aris-4,,, just not enough info on the Coastal Gun can for me and the chromoly steel vs stainless was also a factor in my decision.

I was at the Coastal Guns shop two weeks ago. They threaded a barrel for me and the work was good. I looked at their .308 cans and they ooked pretty good..I'm saving for one now so both of my rifles will have there own quiet cans.

B.

Whinny,

If you don't mind, will you post your findings on your Coastal can when you get it up and running. I like the price and the fact they can be disassembled but just haven't heard enough about them for me to pull the trigger on one.
thanks