• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Coca-Cola's "solution" for racism? Be less white.

Close

But the reality is they changed the definition of racism in a way that now makes racism an impossible situation in the US

That's why I'm so glad I retired 5 years ago. I had a job where I interacted with all types. I'm sure with my dry humor, I'd be in trouble if I worked in that environment today.

Reactions: Lightning8
997579B7-F7F7-43FA-AAD5-5A161BB21B9F.png

Actual interview.

Once again my skin is not FUCKING WHITE it FLESH TONE but if you more comfortable with that term then suck my WHITE left nut.

Been waking up at 430 in the AM for the past 14yrs. Go home whenever the army says I can.

Provided for my family since day one. Worked my ass off going to JRTC,NTC, White Sands, Iraq and Afghanistan.

Never have been on public assistance since I started working.

Worked my ass off as a lineman at Verizon for 10 years. Heat/cold I worked.

Never have asked for a single handout.

Doc

View attachment 7562264

what a bunch of nonsense! where did they come up with that 3-4yr old bs????

I'm proud of my Anglo-Saxon, Gaelic, European, whatever the fuck else heritage after my ancestors left East Africa.
Have no worries about anyone, as long as they adhere to
RULE #1...
DON'T BE A CUNT.

Apart from Gingahs.....🤣
That's right, that's our word. We can only use Gingers.....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Doc

Can they be so stupid to keep this policy and not start running commercials explaining they made a mistake and they're sorry?

Yes.

It’s this simple; people on the right will scoff and moch them but continue to buy their products and forget it completely in a few weeks.

If they break and say they were wrong the woke fascist racist freaks on the alt-left will come screeching for them, and they know it.

Reactions: brianf
ATTENTION WOKE LEFTISTS: You want to be less white? EASY. Go take a stroll in any Islamic country with no burqa and your titties hanging out. Somebody will soon show up with a Double Gulp cup full of skin transforming essence that will give you a TOTALLY AWESOME brand new look!

(Somebody please turn that into a meme)

When I was white and 14 years old, I got a job. When I was white and 16 years old, I filed my first tax return. I'm now white and 58 and have filed a tax return every damned year for 42 years. White privilege looks a lot like a frigging job and being responsible for all the other white people I fathered or married. I have managed to make it this far without robbing anyone, slinging dope, stealing cars or living rent free in gov't housing. There have been a few thin years, I lived in the 'hood two doors down from the Crips. When I went back to college I lived in a crappy little house that I kept clean and mowed in a crappy neighborhood. Most of the criminals who tried to rob me were white.

We should all be as lucky as the beige, brown and black people lying on their backs and sucking the teat of welfare dry decade after decade since FDR started it. Keep crying about slavery, seriously. My forefather's wandered the desert after fleeing slavery and Egypt hasn't paid me a dime, I got over it.

Last edited:
Thats racist. You are demanding that they be more white.
You can't ask them to abandon their culture.

Per Coca-Cola's own training, being less white means to be, and I QUOTE:
-less oppressive
-less arrogant
-less certain
-less defensive
-less ignorant
-more humble
-listen
-believe
-break with apathy
-break with white solidarity

So, from this we can deduce that non-white people are, based on results directly from https://antonym.wordhippo.com/
-more soft
-more humble
-more uncertain
-more offensive
-more educated
.. humble, redundant
-listen better
-believe ?
-interested and/or enthusiastic
-disharmony with race (I'm not sure how else to interpret that.)

So, you're right. If Coca-Cola is right, non-whites are not as described by Doc. We are apparently weak, confused, offensive acting, better educated, good listeners that believe anything you tell us and are interested and excitable but have no harmony within our own cultures.

Being mixed race, I'm equally offended that they think this stupid trash about my white side of the family AND apparently they think the brown side is a bunch of idiots, too. Racist fuckbags.

Damn, was trying to be funny and got all pissed. I'd like to punch whoever wrote that shit right in the face and let them figure out what color of me was responsible for it.

I'm curious. Do the Black employees who act with decency, can pronounce the word "ask" and have a stable family life also have to give up their "whiteness", or is it just those people who are of Anglo-European descent?

I know many Black people who are just as "white" as I am. They are educated, god fearing, family oriented people. Do they have to give up their whiteness too?

Reactions: 10ring'r and Doc68
I'm curious. Do the Black employees who act with decency, can pronounce the word "ask" and have a stable family life also have to give up their "whiteness", or is it just those people who are of Anglo-European descent?

I know many Black people who are just as "white" as I am. They are educated, god fearing, family oriented people. Do they have to give up their whiteness too?
I think this is the same everywhere. Sad thing is everyone wants to axe you a question. It's pure laziness of the english language.

The problem with the educated blacks is they are labeled "uncle Toms" and looked at as traitors to their own race.

Back when I went to HS, we had one black kid out of a class of almost 800 students. His parents were hard working people. His mom was the manager of the local bank and his dad owned his own HVAC business.

Most dont want to work and think everything is owed to them in life because they listen to these liberals.

Just my observations

Doc

Actually....believe it or not....yes.

A lot of Asians are called "twinkies"...

Yellow on the outside and white on the inside...
The first time I heard that, it was from a Vietnamese student at the University of Texas- 20 something years ago. He was from Houston, and according to him, so was the entire Vietnamese student body.

Twinkies
Bananas
Oreos
Coconuts

The first time I heard that, it was from a Vietnamese student at the University of Texas- 20 something years ago. He was from Houston, and according to him, so was the entire Vietnamese student body.

Twinkies
Bananas
Oreos
Coconuts

I had been eagerly waiting all through last summer to see ANTIFA/BLM try some shit with the Vietnamese community in Texas... These guys have a reputation of really putting holy fear into commies, both back in their home country and here... The Viet and Hmong street gangs from Texas to SoCal are basically the West Coast's version of Trinitarios and Dominicans Don't Play, and just as vicious and ready to go to town on people who fuck with them...