• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Democrats giving their all to bring racism back

Franko

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
May 19, 2018
Southern California
Democrats put diversity, equity, and inclusion programs into play to fight past racism with brand spanking new racism and it looks like their efforts have paid off handsomely. 1 in 6 (16%) of the hiring managers in the survey referenced below have been explicitly told not to hire white men and 52% of them believe that their companies practice reverse racism. But remember folks, white supremacy is the greatest threat facing America today...

More fun statistics here: https://www.resumebuilder.com/1-in-6-hiring-managers-have-been-told-to-stop-hiring-white-men/

• Haha
Reactions: Redlion and Mwalex
I'm half bean and you can bet I put hispanic when choosing nationality on a job application. Fuck them at their own game.
My daughters are half kimchi, they damn sure put asian on everything too.

I'm Cuban. My grandparents fled Cuba when Castro seized power from Batista. I'm the first generation born in the States. I speak fluent Spanish. I'm not Hispanic enough for democrats because my family, like most Cubans who fled communism, are diehard conservatives, but we're a dying breed because all it took was one generation to attend today's public schools and universities and suddenly the children of anti-communists are quickly becoming the same leftists their great grandparents left Cuba to avoid

Last edited:
I'm Cuban. My grandparents fled Cuba when Castro sized power from BatistaI. 'm the first generation born in the States. I speak fluent Spanish. I'm not Hispanic enough for democrats because my family, like most Cubans who died communism, are diehard conservatives, but we're a dying breed because all it took was one generation to attend today's public schools and universities and suddenly the children of anti-communists are quickly becoming the same leftists their great grandparents left Cuba to avoid
i get that. tampa was a bunch cuban when i was growing up. miami was jewish. 2nd wife was cuban and her whole family was very anti commie,conservative republican. been in miami a lot,oldest daughter lived there 30 years or so. i did see it change from what you describe to a seattle like woke shit hole over that time. yes,the older 60s cubans are mostly gone and their children & grands have been polluted by the schools. both grands born there. am so glad they are all out of there.

To indentify as ‘indigenous’ in Australia requires nothing more than a box tick, but brings several welfare and education benefits. A red headed Scottish origin friend did it for shit’s and giggles, and got a subsidised masters degree.

Smart dude, learned a few words of a local dialect, and hung around with an indigenous crew at a local mall for a few days for cred. Fuckin hilarious listening him talk aboriginal pidgin English with a Scottish accent 🤣

i was once forced to go to a diversity sensitivity meeting. this was > 15 yr ago. when asked who was a native american,i raised my hand and the dyke running the show bought it. she asked me for the "native american" perspective several times. my work buds were about to shit themselves trying not to laugh. i AM a native,texas born,american.

I'm looking forward to sitting in the dark for days after I retire. They are trying to replace old white men with dykes and darkies and let's just say it's working about as bad as expected.

It really doesn't have anything to do with sexual deviants or race. The problem is hiring untrainable assholes and then making them impossible to fire.

They just refuse to work and are incapable of learning and can do no wrong. An awful combination. Two weeks ago they improperly started a $100 million dollar piece of equipment and did a few million dollars of damage and no one is saying a thing.

The new world we live in.

Just before I turned 50 I got a letter in the mail from AARP addressed to "Jose" Putman. I told my wife I should fill that shit out and send it back.

Who knows, it could have worked.

• Haha
Reactions: 308pirate
I'm looking forward to sitting in the dark for days after I retire. They are trying to replace old white men with dykes and darkies and let's just say it's working about as bad as expected.

It really doesn't have anything to do with sexual deviants or race. The problem is hiring untrainable assholes and then making them impossible to fire.

They just refuse to work and are incapable of learning and can do no wrong. An awful combination. Two weeks ago they improperly started a $100 million dollar piece of equipment and did a few million dollars of damage and no one is saying a thing.

The new world we live in.
"Atlas Shrugged" made real.

In reality, my mother's father was from Germany. My grandmother was of english descent. My father was from english, irish, and scottish descent.

So, it has been my privilege to spend decades with a shovel and working in 105 F and 16 F conditions. And in those times, I have learned some Spanish to get along at work. Of course, the bad words but enough technical stuff to speak a mason crew putting up a hadite block wall that had switches, plugs, fire alarm devices in it . (Yo necessita dos cajas 46 pulgadas a centro a ja.)

But I had taken two years of German in high school. I wanted to take the third year, which is was mostly german lit but the teacher had a medical problem and no one else in the school was up to that.

Now, to the funny part. My wife and some friends were eating at german restaurant (The Bavarian Bar and Grill in Plano, Texas.) I ordered our meal in German and the waiter repeated it back in German to confirm and I replied, "Si. I mean, Ja."

I could also have answered Russian, Mandarin, Amharic (semitic language in Ethiopia.)

In reality, my mother's father was from Germany. My grandmother was of english descent. My father was from english, irish, and scottish descent.

So, it has been my privilege to spend decades with a shovel and working in 105 F and 16 F conditions. And in those times, I have learned some Spanish to get along at work. Of course, the bad words but enough technical stuff to speak a mason crew putting up a hadite block wall that had switches, plugs, fire alarm devices in it . (Yo necessita dos cajas 46 pulgadas a centro a ja.)

But I had taken two years of German in high school. I wanted to take the third year, which is was mostly german lit but the teacher had a medical problem and no one else in the school was up to that.

Now, to the funny part. My wife and some friends were eating at german restaurant (The Bavarian Bar and Grill in Plano, Texas.) I ordered our meal in German and the waiter repeated it back in German to confirm and I replied, "Si. I mean, Ja."

I could also have answered Russian, Mandarin, Amharic (semitic language in Ethiopia.)
I stayed at a Holiday Inn!

And I can say thank you in English, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, and Korean.

Reactions: Ronws
I stayed at a Holiday Inn!

And I can say thank you in English, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, and Korean.

I can say it anywhere in the world.

1697721015894.png

Attachments

• 1697720789261.png
    1697720789261.png
    35.6 KB · Views: 23
My work has a lot of exposure to IT and one of my favorites is being told how important it is to bring in more women and minorities into STEM jobs. Indians are hugely over represented in IT and are racist/classist as fuck yet none of the diversity drones will ever acknowledge that so it's white men that are once again at fault. So I just have to sit back, relax, and keep my poker face on as a pack of whiter than white Karens from HR lecture me on how important diversity is while surrounded by mostly Indians who refuse to hire anyone that isn't Indian.

I'm not sure I am going to be able to make it to retirement before having to start lying about being mixed race along with adopting some sort of alphabet sexuality for diversity bingo points...

My work has a lot of exposure to IT and one of my favorites is being told how important it is to bring in more women and minorities into STEM jobs. Indians are hugely over represented in IT and are racist/classist as fuck yet none of the diversity drones will ever acknowledge that so it's white men that are once again at fault. So I just have to sit back, relax, and keep my poker face on as a pack of whiter than white Karens from HR lecture me on how important diversity is while surrounded by mostly Indians who refuse to hire anyone that isn't Indian.

This has been the state of IT for many years. It ain't getting better...

Reactions: Ronws

I'm not sure I am going to be able to make it to retirement before having to start lying about being mixed race along with adopting some sort of alphabet sexuality for diversity bingo points...
Remember what a guy I knew said, "It's not what youve got, its how you look." He lived with 7 children in a tar paper shack but drove a Cadillac.

Well, in that spirit, "Its not what yo are, its how you 'identify'." You can be a brown, Indian, tranny, Hamas, just by saying so.

Remember what a guy I knew said, "It's not what youve got, its how you look." He lived with 7 children in a tar paper shack but drove a Cadillac.

Well, in that spirit, "Its not what yo are, its how you 'identify'." You can be a brown, Indian, tranny, Hamas, just by saying so.
I was raised to believe that it was the content of your character that mattered but at this point I am going to have to admit that whats on the outside is the only thing that is important in our modern clown world.

I was raised to believe that it was the content of your character that mattered but at this point I am going to have to admit that whats on the outside is the only thing that is important in our modern clown world.
It's the only thing important to clowns. Some of still hold character important.

I was specifically told in a Diversity Re-education Camp Class that this view (Character Content) is white washing Martin Luther King.

Clown world is the understatment of the year.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: Maggot and Franko
I was specifically told in a Diversity Re-education Camp Class that this view (Character Content) is white washing Martin Luther King.

Clown world is the understatment of the year.
That shit is shocking. I have a solid poker face and I'm not sure it would have held against idiocy of that magnitude.

It's sad that if you are white, you have to check 2 boxes on a lot of forms. One to designate "White" and the other to specify "Not Latino or Hispanic"....

I'm Cuban. My grandparents fled Cuba when Castro sized power from BatistaI. 'm the first generation born in the States. I speak fluent Spanish. I'm not Hispanic enough for democrats because my family, like most Cubans who died communism, are diehard conservatives, but we're a dying breed because all it took was one generation to attend today's public schools and universities and suddenly the children of anti-communists are quickly becoming the same leftists their great grandparents left Cuba to avoid

It's a fucking crying shame isn't it.

PR has gone much the same way. I say let the motherfuckers go. It will be 1000 times worse than it is now in less than a year.

Que viva el grito de Lares.........till they run out of fucking money and have only stray dogs to eat.

Reactions: canezach