• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Coke Changes Its’ Tune?

Hey, they already said they need less white, so I'm just doing my part by staying away from their products.

I know this idea is crazy, but I'll throw it out there just the same. How about we hire people/firms based on their ability to perform the assigned/contracted duties? Radical huh?

Hey, they already said they need less white, so I'm just doing my part by staying away from their products.

I know this idea is crazy, but I'll throw it out there just the same. How about we hire people/firms based on their ability to perform the assigned/contracted duties? Radical huh?
This. I hire the best person I have in front of me for a given job. The overwhelmingly single largest factor in my decision is can they do the job well and are they capable of growing their skills and value to the business. I don't care what you look like or what you do in your private life. It's clear around here that if you don't do your job well we will find someone that will. As a result we have a healthy mix of people and, for our business, that has worked out very well. We don't track it but about 1/2 of our team are racially non-white (black, hispanic, asian, etc.) , about 60 / 40 males vs female (with a couple undecided), and a handful of LGBT. Its a great team that does amazing things for our business. We've been complemented on our "diversity" but honestly, we haven't hired anyone based on any categories above.

The only way I'd buy Coke products is if they bring back the OG recipe, you know, with cocaine in it. ;)

It actually still has cocaine in it. One of their suppliers is allowed to import cocaine and then extract the 'active' ingredient out and use the byproduct in Coke's recipe. Cargill is the parent company that imports and extracts.

Reactions: Anb618
They should start a new category of the NYSE.
Misfortune 500
I hear dicks is looking to join.

R
Dick's will now be referred to as "it's" since Richards are racist and one should not infer sex 😁 😁 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Honestly I have no idea what that really means, but it sure sounds like the current clownery we see in todays news.

For the fatties...
1620159972610.png

Waaaaaaaay to fucking late. I dearly hope their downward spiral continues to take them straight to hell ! And fast !

They don't get it, obviously. You only get to burn that Bridge "ONCE"! After that? You're dead to me. Period.

Fuck them all and may they rot in Hell.

It actually still has cocaine in it. One of their suppliers is allowed to import cocaine and then extract the 'active' ingredient out and use the byproduct in Coke's recipe. Cargill is the parent company that imports and extracts.
They need to put the “active ingredient “ back in.

Reactions: Jefe's Dope
I will continue to walk away from corporations that decide to dictate our lives to us. I’m very selective in who’s products I buy.

Reactions: Bullfrog08
Sorta-kinda, and where do ya'll think that the Novacaine, Xylocaine, and Whateveracaine comes from?

Done with Coke and all their products ( Dasani, Sprite, Mello Yello, etc...) Their policy of blatant racism against white Americans and more intently white males should never be forgiven. If they go bankrupt tomorrow then great…they will have earned it😡😡

Done with Coke and all their products ( Dasani, Sprite, Mello Yello, etc...) Their policy of blatant racism against white Americans and more intently white males should never be forgiven. If they go bankrupt tomorrow then great…they will have earned it😡😡
What really sucks is that I really love(d) their "Simply" brand of juices. Sorry, no more........I'm sure I can find a good alternate.

Hey now! My family has vegan burgers in the freezer and they're very good especially the "chicken" burgers. :cool:
Aren’t chicken burgers the same as veggie burgers? I didn’t think chicken was real meat, maybe I’m wrong

Asshats at Coke had a great idea " Lets target 13% of the population and fuck the other 87%"

Normal Business Models were at one time in this Nation to target 100% of the people to make the most money plain and simple. After Hillary lost I guess corporations don't give a fuck about making money they just want to stop selling to the deplorables. That is how toxic the politicians are that they use these corporations to fuck over a percentage of the population who don't support these wacked out political views.
They have a cowardly way of operating I believe to keep everyone hating each other , why don't they have the balls to take a stand and let the battle determine who should exist in America.

Well chickens eat plant based feed so really your just eating plant based feed converted to meat.......🤷‍♂️
Chickens aren’t actually supposed to eat plant based food though, they’re insectivores.

Cows on the other hand are supposed to eat grass, and only grass. Fatty, delicious beef is a roundabout way I can get on the plant based bandwagon

Reactions: Steel+Killer
Don’t be so quick to jump on the Pepsi bandwagon. They have been big supporters of the gay pride marches and stuff. Really pisses me off. The worst part is, I have an addiction to Diet Dew. So, fuck Coke and Pepsi, but could you pass me a cold Diet Dew without giving me the stink eye.

Reactions: kmckinnon
I’ve taken to Diet Dr. Pepper and Pepsi.

Guess I'm weirder than I thought.

I drink water from my berkey 75℅ of the time and sun tea the other.

Chilled bourbon is thrown in there occasionally.

Soft drinks are nasty.

The whole anti white wokeness is a perfect example of the tail wagging the dog.

Wanting to “stick it to the man” all whilst being the man. You’d think consumers would be smarter. Guess not.