• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Coldbore - Drop Chart Printing

The Bloke

Precision Shooter
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2014
Auckland, New Zealand
psnz.info
Just checking I am not missing it - but is there a quick way to print a basic range card from within Coldbore?

I can see I could export the data as an XLS then format in Excell, but wondering if there is a quicker option?

Basically after the distance, drop, wind...

Just checking I am not missing it - but is there a quick way to print a basic range card from within Coldbore?

I can see I could export the data as an XLS then format in Excell, but wondering if there is a quicker option?

exporting it to excel is your best bet. then you can delete the columns you dont want and format as you please.

Ok. Will build a macro to do the formatting for me. :)
even better. i built an excel sheet and created queries to a folder on my NAS where i put my range cards. i just open up the sheet and hit refrsh and it updates if there are any changes.

ballisticxlr.com is always an option. It's specifically meant to be printed.

But it's not Coldbore ... it's the basic 3DOF formulas,

Coldbore has a robust area of field charts you can print, Wind, DA, etc, there is a host of features in ColdBore which makes it a bargain

CB1_Ballistics_Chart_Range.jpg

Reactions: LastShot300

Every table in CB can be exported to PDF and Excel. Once exported it's up to you to customize it to suit your preferences.

Yeah, realise that and that's what I am doing - export the data, drop into a 'raw data page' in excel and the next tab pulls the data and reformats it for me.

Was just wondering if I was missing a page that was already field formatted.