• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Colonoscopy prep..

netranger6

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 15, 2009
Vicoria, Texas
Having 1 done, preventive as I've hit that age. Tomorrow.

Is it me or does this shit they give you taste good. Albeit like liquid polyethylene, but good.

So far. 2 fire hose turds. Each one a lighter shade of green. Normal??

I'm fucking starving.

COOL!...I'll be joining the club soon. I've been the "designated driver" twice now for some friends.....LMAO (no pun intended)

Good thing the DRs are wanting to drop the age to 45 soon. Guess those of you turning 44 this year, 2021 will be awesome.

THey gave me a little toy shitter to take home, dump in it, and mail it off for evaluation.

I would only be drinking stuff to stay hydrated so you don't have a heat attack.
Once you start shitting good your ass is going to be sore and probably fall asleep.

Be careful, my brother almost died from drinking the more potent liquid that a doctor prescribed him. Luckily his wife was there to insist that there is something wrong to the stupid bitch at the receptionist desk that something is wrong or he would be dead right now. The receptionist said don't worry about it while he was passing out. He had to have 2 ivy's in him because of severe dehydration. Doctor said sorry?

Reactions: netranger6
what's there to prep for except maybe the flush you have to take the night before lol so you squeaky clean for the shoving in of the cam / cream squirting thing lol you going to love it enjoy . plenty of video's online of the whole thing nothing to fear unless they are trying to strike oil but you will never know till it's all over ass up face down baby .:oops::eek::eek:

Last edited:
  • Haha
That lemon flavored Gavelyte-G gets really nasty tasting about the time your eyeballs start floating. Because of age and family history, I've been through it a few times.

I was supposed to count down? Shit (pun not intended) I was out before I knew what the fuck was going on. Chatted with the hot nurse anesthetist whilst waiting on the late doctor and then boom, I woke up.

The worst part was that 2nd jug as somebody else mentioned - the sweetness is absolutely enough to make you vomit. For me the doctor had one set of instructions and pharmacy another. The big problem is you'll still be wanting to shit when you get to the hospital, but it won't be much of anything but about a tablespoon of water...just feels like you need to shit out an aircraft carrier.

But look at it this way, and having my mom almost die from this, I take it seriously. Better to have something stuck up your ass that's about the size of a 308/6.5 base than dying!!!!!!!! You could be like a buddy of mine, who had such a bad reaction to the anesthetic that on his second follow up (5 years I think) visit he found a doctor that would perform it without it. He said it hurt a little when they turned a corner but he watched the whole thing on the monitor with the doctor. Frankly, I prefer to be knocked out as I don't want to hear the jokes.

Also they do the procedure on your side, so your ass isn't up in the air. In then end, I could have driven home when I woke up; but oh no...cannot do that.

Final note...as mentioned...you want to make damn sure you're clean (they told me I was spit shined...like bore bright...lol). If you're not "bore bright" they'll send you home after you wake up and you get to do it all over again. It's really not a laughing matter and frankly the jokes people make probably kill more people than guns; because people put it off. It's 1000000000% not a joke and it's serious. One of the most curable cancers if caught in time.

Be careful, my brother almost died from drinking the more potent liquid that a doctor prescribed him. Luckily his wife was there to insist that there is something wrong to the stupid bitch at the receptionist desk that something is wrong or he would be dead right now. The receptionist said don't worry about it while he was passing out. He had to have 2 ivy's in him because of severe dehydration. Doctor said sorry?
I've been passing and shitting every 15. Lol. Pounding water.

Two recent friends who have been thru it were told to buy Miralax, Dulcolax, and Gatorade. Follow the DRs directions on how to take it. Their DR is an awesome lady who being prior military has a great sense of humor about it all. While both friends were wiped out after the procedure it was more about their interrupted sleep time the night before due to the fluid intake.

My dr was a little over anxious. I'm still counting when he starts shoving the camera up my ass. I went from counting to cussing real quick.

I was supposed to count down? Shit (pun not intended) I was out before I knew what the fuck was going on. Chatted with the hot nurse anesthetist whilst waiting on the late doctor and then boom, I woke up.

The worst part was that 2nd jug as somebody else mentioned - the sweetness is absolutely enough to make you vomit. For me the doctor had one set of instructions and pharmacy another. The big problem is you'll still be wanting to shit when you get to the hospital, but it won't be much of anything but about a tablespoon of water...just feels like you need to shit out an aircraft carrier.

But look at it this way, and having my mom almost die from this, I take it seriously. Better to have something stuck up your ass that's about the size of a 308/6.5 base than dying!!!!!!!! You could be like a buddy of mine, who had such a bad reaction to the anesthetic that on his second follow up (5 years I think) visit he found a doctor that would perform it without it. He said it hurt a little when they turned a corner but he watched the whole thing on the monitor with the doctor. Frankly, I prefer to be knocked out as I don't want to hear the jokes.

Also they do the procedure on your side, so your ass isn't up in the air. In then end, I could have driven home when I woke up; but oh no...cannot do that.

Final note...as mentioned...you want to make damn sure you're clean (they told me I was spit shined...like bore bright...lol). If you're not "bore bright" they'll send you home after you wake up and you get to do it all over again. It's really not a laughing matter and frankly the jokes people make probably kill more people than guns; because people put it off. It's 1000000000% not a joke and it's serious. One of the most curable cancers if caught in time.

This man has had his shitter probed.

Only things he forgot to mention is

a. Your fire hose shits are oddly warm. I mean they have to be over 98.6, Im guessing a feels like of 105.

b. You wake up in recovery with 2-3 other patients. The camera is run assembly line. Ask that they change the head between patients. Anyway you wake up in recovery, still half out of it and you are farting. You are alarmed by this because you are expecting to be shitting yourself based on the last twelve hours experience but you are under warm blankets and still drugged a bit and you kind of just want to sleep even if it is in your own shit.

I have had 5 butt cams to date (family history of diverticulitis) and the today's prep is far better than the first two times but still hate it. It is still difficult getting down the last few glasses and damn near threw it back up. I think I made to 98 before going lights out. In my younger days I raced bicycles and had a very low resting heart rate and still do.. When scoped during that time my heart rate dropped into the low 40's and my blood pressure was low as well. Kind of put the staff in a panic and they told me they temporarily stopped the procedure and thought they would have to resuscitate me.

Not a fan in the poop in a box test. During my last proceedure they found a polyp (benign) which would have not been detected by the poop in a box test. I have known people who have died from colon cancer and not a thing anyone would want to go through. Its preventable and recommend to all my friends to have it done once you reach the magic age.

Meh, take it like a man. Lol

It's not that bad, chugged that 2 x gallon jug prep no problem.

Just got to buck up and not be a pussy about it.

Never shit so much. First looked normal, then stuff that looked like it might have been hanging-out for a while. Then watery jet-blasts. Towards the end, shitting basically clearish liquid.

But after it was all over (and the good test results) actually felt pretty good.

Cleaned out real good I guess...

Reactions: HeavyAssault
Had them wake me up after the tube was up there so I could watch the screen as they withdrew it an snagged the polyps. Kind of interesting, but not something I would probably do again.

Be a little worried if you feel the doctor's hands on your hips before you pass out. LOL.

I have had a couple movies made, the ATOMIC diarrhrea towards the end of the prep is... well if you think you need to shit, tennis shoe it to the bathroom before you have an assident.

Hope that you get good news. Good Luck.

I literally just had that procedure this morning. I had no problems at all. Worst part: the fucking covid jackhammer in your brain test. Worst pain I've ever experienced. I just about ripped the lab worker through the car window. Best part: getting knocked out. Lala land. And lunch after.

This man has had his shitter probed.

Only things he forgot to mention is

a. Your fire hose shits are oddly warm. I mean they have to be over 98.6, Im guessing a feels like of 105.

b. You wake up in recovery with 2-3 other patients. The camera is run assembly line. Ask that they change the head between patients. Anyway you wake up in recovery, still half out of it and you are farting. You are alarmed by this because you are expecting to be shitting yourself based on the last twelve hours experience but you are under warm blankets and still drugged a bit and you kind of just want to sleep even if it is in your own shit.
Funny, I had no after farts...ROFL. All I know is the nurse came back and said you know you had quite the debate about landing on the moon with yourself. Inside joke on that one.

Instead of going to the doctor wife mounted one of the small wireless cameras on her strap on and as you can see my colon is in good shape.
healthy-intestine_G_724236381-860x645.jpg

Picked up several AU Vet school endoscopes at surplus auction years ago. Doc didn't see the humor when I asked about possibility of a DIY colonoscopy.

I might have had an unusually positive experience, but I think people make this process out to be torture and it isn’t. I took all the laxatives and they tasted fine because I’m not a pussy. I took the iPad to the shitter and hung out on YouTube until I didn’t need to shit. Drank some broth, slept, woke up, went to the hospital. They zapped the shit out of me with anesthesia before I counted to 5, woke up a few minutes later and felt like 2 million dollars. Literally felt like I slept a full 8 hours. I think the cleansing of my colon and the solid rest was enough to cure my ailments. I felt fucking fantastic after mine. They found nothing out of the ordinary, which was bittersweet because I was there for answers as to why it felt like I was getting knifed in the guts, but I’ve been problem free since. As long as you aren’t a huge bitch and you’re low key into gay shit, I think it’s a pleasant experience.

good info fellers. hoepfully i don't get wood while I'm knocked out. That would be pretty gay.

Had one a couple years ago. After drinking a couple of gallons of flushing agent, I eventually
found my self in the waiting room getting a pre-op sedative. Dang, felt like being hammered
drunk. Got wheeled into OT, then this full blown gay male nurse pops in and says ‘ aawwww,
getting our bum looked at today are we? ‘

At first I kinda was worried, but intoxicated logic kicked and and I thought to myself,
‘ don’t worry bro it’s cool, this guy is a pro in in the anal department’.....

That shit you have to drink and shit your guts out is horrible.
I asked the Dr. if it was the dust off of burnt fan belts mixed with water. That is what it tasted like to me.
Hope you passed OP.

I've been passing and shitting every 15. Lol. Pounding water.
All good. You'll be fine.

I waited until I was 59 to get my first one done. I had no family history and the whole thought of the prep and procedure just put me off.

They found 6 polyps...one was 10 mm in diameter. The bigger they are, the more likely they will turn cancerous. All were removed and all were benign. The doctor told me if I waited 5 more years, it would be a different story. The problem with colon cancer is by the time you feel bad, it is basically too late.

I was a moron for waiting. The whole thing was easy. The propofol was awesome. I have to do it again in 3 years. After you're done, have something light to eat and take a nap. Then go out to dinner and have a couple of cocktails.

Good luck

We will find out tomorrow. Guess I keep a good fibrous diet.

But. Was decorating the tree and sharted in my tacticool Viktos shorts. In front of my son. Should have known better. That last ladder rung squeezed one out.